Exactly right. You stand for all victims of wrongful police shootings or you stand for none of them. #NoJusticeNoPeace

Exactly right. You stand for all victims of wrongful police shootings or you stand for none of them. #NoJusticeNoPeace

I don't know what this is about; just kill niggers.

It was a somali nigger that shot her though.

>innocent

good for you faggot keep standing

(((Innocent)))

But I don't care if niggers die. At all. Even if it was done "unjustly."

I hate niggers.

But she wasn't trying to steal the cops gun or banging his head into the ground. Try again.

It's really hard to distinguish between different circumstances I guess...

being shot because you got pulled over and reached for something even though instructed not to =/= being shot by the police that YOU called while standing unarmed in your pyjamas

I miss the days when we killed niggers just for looking at our blonde women.

>Dozens of niggers get shot
>Nobody cares

>A single human dies
>Everybody cares

Really made me think.

No use crying over dead niggers

Is it true that it requires practically no education or training to become a cop in America in some states? Like you can just take a quick test or a quick course or something?

I care about white people that are killed by Muslim niggers. Why would I care if some ghetto garbage nigger it shot by a cop? Whites are my people, blacks are our natural adversary, this is just common sense. Blacks certainly don't care when they kill a white person.

Can we just be honest here? We do not care about black people getting killed, because they kill themselves everyday of every hour.

Also, white people are more valuable to society, as we hold down hover paying jobs and commit fewer felonious acts.. these are facts

From what I understand High School education is the minimum but the more education you have the better your chances, and there is training but if your fit and semi competent you can pass it.

However in America we also have (((affirmative action))) which could enable any chimp to be given a gun and badge then set loose in the name of (((civil rights)))

>t. We don't care about the white bitch but demand you care about dese dead thugs.

da whole daym system iz guwlty az heilll

The idea behind america is that the force of the government belongs to the people. For example in an emergency, a sherrif can temporarily deputize any upstanding average citizen into acting with the authority of the police. Think of it like rounding up a posse of citizens to take on the bad guys.

Or you can appoint temporary police reservists. They don't need as much training, and are used more for crowd control, or directing traffic, to free up your veteran officers when shit's going crazy.

Because of the unemployment rate, and the lawsuit rate, the trend is to require more training for LEOs, or pick those guys over people with less training and education. 4 year degrees plus academy are pretty standard now.

NONE of the high profile BLM cases involve police reservists.

The somali guy had a two year degree, plus the academy, where they normally require a 4 year degree.

>thugs with criminal history committing a crime are shot dead by police
>middle aged white woman with no criminal history gets shot dead in her PJ's after calling police about a possible crime being committed
Yeah totally the same thing

so in your mind a woman in her pajamas with no weapon is the same as a large black man who attacks a cop

well shit no wonder your people do so poorly on test

>implying Australians are white.

hey fuck you we are whiter than the US, cant get any more anglo than us

>Comparing niggers to a human
are they fucking serious?

This literally never happened. Example: Niggers bitch and moan and Jews kvetch about 14 year old Emmett Till getting lynched for whistling at a white woman. Reality is that he was beaten up for groping and threatening to rape a married woman who was white, and accidentally killed, and it was a mixed group of men that killed him (white and black).

Black men were only ever killed by whites for the same shit cops kill and arrest them for nowadays: assault, rape, and murder.

I'd happily sacrifice 1 white person for 42 black people. Ideally all the coal burners

None of those nigger criminals were wrongly shot.
Particularism, learn about it, people don't have to be universalist simpletons. Also, false dilemma.

The woman who accused him admitted to lying.

Pigs getting btfo

>select all images with street signs

"That part's not true."

What part? I trust her testimony from sixty years ago more than cucked nonsense from a senile old lady who has every social reason to publicly buy into the narrative.

she died because of a nigger
they died because they acted like niggers

More white than America my friend

You hail from a land of sodomites. Burn in hell fag

>Wrongful

There's the caveat. None of these were wrongful. There nothing wrong with shooting niggers and women.

>The search warrant obtained by Minnesota Public Radio doesn't specifically say that the woman was Justine Damond, but: "Upon police arrival, a female 'slaps' the back of the patrol squad ... After that, it is unknown to BCA agents what exactly happened, but the female became deceased in the alley."
>became deceased

>BE UPSET ABOUT CRIMINAL NIGGERS GETTING KILLED BY COPS WHILE DOING CRIMINAL ACTIONS!!!
>IT'S THE SAME AS WHEN AN INNOCENT FEMALE IS KILLED, I SWEAR IT IS GUISE!!!

Case by case basis.

I don't really trust police any more than I would trust any random stranger I meet for the first time. Except perhaps even less so, because a lot of the time, the police officer who's walking up to me is already mad.

I don't just automatically favor a stranger who's mad.

I am laughing so much harder than I should

oh, i stand for all victims of police shootings

criminals getting shot by cops are not victims

As much as I lament the death of this yoga-teacher-cum-spiritual-guide, I have moved on to worrying about the backlash against the Somali community.

grow a pair faggot