Did Glenn Beck end her political career?

Did Glenn Beck end her political career?

&

Why isn't she /our girl/ ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LE5AyRPZK8Q
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simonsen
familyeducation.com/baby-names/browse-origin/surname/jewish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>i'm a constitutional
she ended it herself

she endorsed abortion

she is not /mygirl/

She relied on reading other people's lines, she'll go nowhere without a network. Lauren Southern can come up with her own content.

this is now a lauren thread

one of the worst fakes i've ever seen

Not real. Kys

Burn the coal

Pay the toll

She gets BTFO anytime she tries to debate a lefty.

yes it is fgt

she's a retarded bimbo

you can literally see the blur between the hair and her forearm. it's a shitty shop

no you can't fgt

go to sleep moarpheus

no you, fgt

*ring ring*

you first fgt

they're both qt

Lauren Southern is the most beautiful, talented, and thought provoking intellectual of the modern era. After a successful modeling career in the Cosplay scene, she roared onto the Alt-Right market with her magnum opus "Barbarians," an unbelievable demonstration of her mastery over the often complex geo-political landscape boiled down into a concise 90 pages. I think we should all support her financially by any means available and quite frankly I hope she starts starring in full length feature films because I'm sure she's an outstanding actress and she deserves her big break! Could you imagine if Lauren made it big in Hollywood? We should meme that into reality. It'd be totally based.

can we meme this

if only this was real......but she is too nice to ever show them sweet ass tits. i bet they are great tits btw.

she's somewhat lewd but not that lewd

Timpf > Lauren

>choker

sorry no

>all these beta males
Stop giving women attention, which will just increase her ego and self-perceived worth. You're fucking it up for everyone and come across as just sad people.

yeah i'm sure she cares what some rando on Sup Forums thinks

hot as fuck but an estimated 98 IQ and only partially redpilled. she's about half /ourgirl/

She does. Women crave attention. Stop feeding her ego.

Beta males like you should be shot. You are the problem.

she endorsed abortion & is just a dime a dozen vapid loud slut that can't think of her feet. her talking points were a mile wide, inch deep

you can find 1,000 sorority girls as hot as her at any big public U in America. she's hardly rare

> Stop feeding her ego.

nobody posting on a South Korean carpentry discussion forum has any significant influence on this girl, sorry

it's like saying /ptg/ feeds trump's ego

she has dude & white trash mannerisms. what is she drinking here that's so funny?

>you can find 1,000 sorority girls as hot as her at any big public U in America. she's hardly rare
ehhhhh, i dunno. she's a solid 8, that puts her in the top 5% easily. i'll give you 100 sorority girls per campus but not 1,000.

Have fun with your bulls

ehh she just gives off that generic 20-something white girl vibe to me

>degenerate civic nationalist race mixer
kys

why is she so perfect

She ended it when she went full idiot feminist on abortion

>degenerate
buzzword
>civic nationalist
yeah, that's why she's hanging out with European nationalists and American Identitarians so much
>race mixer
no proof of this.

Why is she acting like a whore? And why isn't she in the kitchen being pregnant?

i want to taste her feet

>anti-abortion
Tomi is too extreme, she needs a compromise position, like abortion for niggers only

it's from a makeup video she did or something

that gif was in jest. she was mocking the "cutesy makeup artist" type youtube girls.

Christcucks this isn't your country anymore. No one cares about aborted niggers. Except your group of weak cuckolds

>lauren is not a civic nationalist goyemz!!!
top kek. pls kys.
youtube.com/watch?v=LE5AyRPZK8Q

>Christcucks this isn't your country anymore.

coincidentally, this country is also now a consumerist left-wing shithole

really makes you think doesn't it?

i can see what you mean, but i stand by my 8

No.
We can see who opened the borders and let the third world in. Capitalists and christcucks

>Did Glenn Beck end her political career?
no, she probably just has a non-compete, and is waiting for it to run out. she'll become a fox babe or something similar probably.

>Why isn't she /our girl/ ?
dunno, she has nice feet though

>capitalists

aka Jews

>Christcucks

yeah that's why the Hart-Cellar Act was introduced by a Jew

fuck off back to /r/eddit

and?
>not an argument
find me her completely contradicting herself in that video then. where she says she's an ethnonationalist.

You know that eceleb thing sharia blue tries to make fun of

They earned their audience over years, they didn't get handed a morning to show their legs off like Katie Couric only to vanish when her legs weren't involved anymore.

so she has to specifically say those words or else it doesn't count?

still not an argument. you can talk about shrinking white populations and still be a civic nationalist, which she is, as admitted in the video BY HERSELF. now pls kys.

Because she is fucking retarded. I have never heard her saying anything original, she essentially parrots the big kids and then smiles at the camera.

The thotright is the worst and most annoying. Also, I do not trust her ass since she worked for cucked Beck.

>swede
>calls others beta

you are fucking pathetic

>hey look whites are being forcefully displaced
>hey look whites are being told not to reproduce
>i'm not going to actually do anything about it though
>except for when I hang out with European nationalists as they try to stop this demographic displacement

pathetic, but what else should I except from someone with a republican flag

not an argument.

Not an argument. Butthurt that I called out your beta simp behaviour?

it's a common Scandinavian surname retard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simonsen

>muh evil wumenzzz
Is this the faggotry inherent to the MGTOW "movement"?

Shill Shilly Shill Shilly Shill Shill, Shill Shilly Shill Shill Shelly Shill, Shill Shill Shill Shill.

Nice job CoIntelPro

>she probably just has a non-compete
These are unforcible in most states and nobody intelligent (i.e. the corporation) wants to get bogged down in a protracted legal battle where the chance of winning is slim and even if they do win, the damages they'll receive is miniscule, far less than the legal cost of the whole charade.
If what you say is true and she's waiting for a non compete to expire, she's truly dumb as rocks.

You're rambling and projecting your beta male behaviour.

u mad fag
go jerk off to your Japanese cartoons

Just because some danish families adopted it, it doesn't mean it's not jewish in origin. familyeducation.com/baby-names/browse-origin/surname/jewish

>t.nu-male virgin faggot
You realize all this white knighting will not get you to her pants ? fucking beta faggots are ruining this board

>Just because some danish families adopted it, it doesn't mean it's not jewish in origin.

that's a non-argument though.

She tweeted about how the Nazi threaten her family you faggot and her name is used by many jewish families
>Simosen >>>> Simon

Kys

i don't even feel like doing this right now

just look up lauren threads in the archives, the finn has debunked that argument literally dozens of times