Tajikistan

Opinions on Tajikistan? Anybody have any stories?

You can't just mash on your keyboard and expect us to believe your made-up places, OP.

>It is bordered by Afghanistan to the south, Uzbekistan to the west, Kyrgyzstan to the north, and China to the east. Pakistan lies to the south, separated by the narrow Wakhan Corridor

cant tell if just bait or american education.

based confederacy

what the fuck is takistan?

I gave a hearty chuckle. Thanks, based confeduracah.

purest aryans

here we see the canadian is easily fooled

I met a Tajik once. It's a beautiful mountainous country full of Aryan people who speak Russian. What's not to like?

Here we see the american is easily fooled. Gotcha good m8 with tht b8

hahahhahaahah

here we see the Canadian shitposter in his natural habitat. he's pulling a classic backpedal, probably attempting to save face. let's see how it plays out

What the fuck is a kajkistan nigga? It sounds like a knock off Afghanistan

Its one of those post soviet stans no one cares about and within the Russian sphere of influence. Meaning if Russia wants to take over you can expect no help from the west.

this is just pathetic

yellow chick is mine
cutey

>aryan people

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Alright i admit defeat i am officially autistic. There that good, sorry Bill.

Tajiks are literally Indo-Aryan.

tajiks are probably more wh*Ter than any amerimutt will ever be

are you a nobel prize winner?

found the smartest poster on Sup Forums

They are literally Aryans

Says the (((T*rk)))

idk probably better then america though. Fuck this country

Why do alot of middle Eastern Countries end in -Stan? Is There some reasoning behind it?

You are literally an azeri, arab, balkan, greek, persian, kurd, mongrel

Being a "turk" means you're are the ultimate mongrel

They're so backwards they still think chia pets are cool

>Tajiks are literally Indo-Aryan.
Get your terminology straight, Tajiks are not Indic they are Iranic. The other half of the Aryan family.

>Amerimutt education

Yes, I have a story. I went on a date with a woman who worked at the Federal Reserve of Tajikistan as she was taking classes at the FDIC - this was a couple of years back. She was nice.

>giving a fucking about the stans

they are better than any parmalat persons I've ever met

how can white people even compete?

Damn they are pure Indo-Aryans huh

1 post by this ID

they're not pure lmao

>t*rk

Just like how persians are true Aryans right! We're INDO-EUROPEANS guys. We're white and totally not persian-semite mongrels.

Every country east of iran has been raped and fucked by slanty eyed people and Arab. Filthmenistans are not white. If the name of your country has STAN in it, you aren't fucking white pal!

>Amerimutt education

You are a mongrel, turkey is a nation of some of the filthiest mongrels and you and I both know this

Next you're going to try to convince me that you're white

>Arab

Not really, Central Asia has minimal Arab genetic influence.

Yeah, I goofed. They're Iranian.

They have lots of persian genetic influence though and persians are nothing but arab mongrels

Look at my pic, those are what the average people in any of those stan countries look like, with the exception of kazakstan as they are russian and mongol mixes.

People from iran or any of those other stan countries will try to convince you they're white because centuries ago they looked white

Tajikistan is a persian state, unlike the other stans in Central Asia who tend to be turkic

It's true though and this is why you can't provide a real argument

I guess nobody wants to hear about my date -

WE

I can see your point for Iran, but I doubt you can say the same for Central Asia. They simply wasn't enough Arab settlers.

Obviously there's a large Turkic influence though.

A lot is likely just cultural and "WE WUZ SAYYIDS AND SHIET!"

>Day of the Grill
Fukken saved that it hilarious

Also it's true that Tajiks have mongoloid influence.

>anything ending in -stan
Turkmongels, nothing of value, as a result have not been jewed

> t. Muslim mudslime

Central asians definetly aren't white though. Even people from kazakstan are heavily mixed with mongols because of the great horde influence. Turkic people aren't white at all either. They're the type of groups that Sup Forums trys to say are whites but they're mostly just brown people who are heavily mixed with the surrounding nonwhite population. If you aren't from europe, you aren't fucking white

Well, it was a nice date - we went to the Lincoln Memorial and walked around the reflection pool and went to the Einstein Monument by the Federal Reserve.

I don't get how tajiks are that close to those other central Asians but so different

None of those -stan countries are worth visiting. I imagine life in Tajikistan isn't too bad since I've never read negative coverage of it.

they're originally Iranic.
Also Central Asians vary in their looks, they can look from full persian to full mongoloid.

Mexicans for Russians.

Excuse me T*rk that isn't even Turkic anymore.

>I imagine life in Tajikistan isn't too bad since I've never read negative coverage of it.

It's not at all. The whole fucking place is run by warlords. It's just a bit more stable than a place like Afghanistan. If you're a warlord you live good there

its a 3rd world shithole full of muslims who fuck their cousins. Just like every muslim shithole.

Yaghnobi aren't Tajiks.

>southern european
M
U
T
T

Really makes you think.

>Opinions on Tajikistan?
Bride-kidnapping tier.

I'm litterally the only potatoe nigger who can get a tan.

Tajikistan is an indo European enclave in a sea of Turkic speakers. The of central Asia used to be made up of their people. Tajikistan looks like an enclave for white people in a future western Europe.

why do they carry grass cakes around?
google image results show more women doing this

Turkics also have a lot of iranian genes..

>Yaghnobi
Literally the descendants of the Sogdians

neat

Some stupid persian cultural thing. My iranian neighbors have those all over their house

Turks are barely Turkic.

>Amerimutt tries to talk about things that he does not know
*yawn*
go be a subhuman somewhere else please. don't waste my time. idk go get juba'd in Iraq or Afghanistan.

Kawaii ^_^

buddy could you get us a smaller picture

mountains

They are literally Sogdians that survived.

I don't see how being Anatolian is an insult. There is just very little Turkic DNA found in Turkey.

Haven't i told you to go get juba'd in Iraq or Afghanistan?
Your small brain cannot understand things that it can't comprehend. Why waste my time?

Amerimutts aren't blond.

>this one ass hurt turk
sage this shitty /bant/ thread

He's not wrong you retard. You can't even argue this so you revert back to these retarded insults. Does shitposting ever get boring to you?Your the same fucking guy I always see and it's kinda pathetic man

>Tajikistan
>white people
>western Europe

This doesn't say what you think it says.

I was invited to Kyrgyzstan is that place safe?

If i wanted to educate underage subhumans i'd be a teacher in USA.
Just accept that you're racially and intellectually inferior to other posters on Sup Forums and know your pleace.
>thos doosnt soy wot o tonk ot soys
go be mutt somewhere else.

looks like an octoroon desu

It's supposedly the safest in Central Asia.

Did your imam teach you that demographics are representive of genetic make up? Which Hadith is that in? Is it the same one that talks about Mohammed, peace and blessing be upon him, was constantly ejaculating in his pants?

slit-eyed mongoloid gypsies obviously

>Just accept that you're racially and intellectually inferior to other posters on Sup Forums and know your pleace.

Coming from fucking Turkey this is laughable. What's the average IQ of your shithole? Like 89? You're a bunch of inbreds and disgusting people

No one likes you on Sup Forums and almost everyone here would love to see your country get nuked, just leave man

Gypsies are European pajeets. Don't insult gooks like that.

>Did your imam teach you that demographics are representive of genetic make up

Yeah i forgot that in that "white" section, there are central asians, arabs, turks, north africans and other people in it.
you're 30% white "demographically". the percentage is even lower when it comes to genetics.

Says the literal subhuman.

>central asians, arabs, turks, north africans

These people literally account for like less than 1% of the population, nigger . Also you live in a country that is pretty much 100% not white

Have they mastered the art of pooing in the loo?

said the hairy unibrowed roach mongrel

>Also you live in a country that is pretty much 100% not white
that's because we don't claim to be wh*te. sadly, wh*te people exist here. they're a small minority though, i'd say 15% or 14%.