People say that America is Israel's bitch...

People say that America is Israel's bitch. I don't doubt that diaspora Jews in America have disproportionate political influence, but Israel? If anything, Israel is America's bitch. The Israelis are utterly dependent on American aid, so they can't say anything bad about America's reckless, imperialist foreign policy. Israel doesn't benefit when America's foreign policy supports radical Islamist towelheads in Egypt, Lybia, Iraq, and Syria. The Israelis just grin and bear it because they can't afford to piss off the Anglo-American-Wahhabi axis. As ususal, the eternal burger strikes again.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html
archive.is/ZTAce
larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1982/eirv09n08-19820302/eirv09n08-19820302_032-syrian_revolt_may_undo_secret_pa.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel's_role_in_the_Iran–Iraq_war
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>israel is america's bitch
yeah sure
>dependent on american aid
And you send them it because they control you
>israel doesnt benefit when they tell america to support islamists
pic related

What is your image trying to convey?
>inb4 an absolutely abhorrent post

>The Israelis are utterly dependent on American aid, so they can't say anything bad about America's reckless, imperialist foreign policy.

- burgers attack all their neighbors
- they receive gorillions in free money
- in 30 years Israel has never had to contribute a single soldier to the burgers' shabbos war

>"why aren't they stopping this? MUST BE CUZ WE KICK ASS"

>People say that America is Israel's bitch
Yeah that's about the US view of things. I talk to lots of folks right and left alike and NONE of them ever say anything good about Israel or they at least have apathy. They only place you ever hear about Israel in a positive light in blasted on TV non-stop. CNN, FOXN and them, which reminds me, since everyone knows that CNN, NBC, etc are fake news, then that would mean that the news that's not called fake news is in collusion with government, the question is (((which govt)))?

That would be true, if America wasn't the Jews bitch.

?

>CNN, NBC

Mate have you seen CNN CBC NBC MSNBC washington post newyourktimes in the last few years?

They all hate Israel

>And you send them it because they control you
They can't control America without kissing American asses.
>pic related
Well, Israel doesn't benefit from having ISIS next to them. They know this, but they're afraid to say so because it might piss off the eternal burger. Burgers created ISIS, you know.
>- in 30 years Israel has never had to contribute a single soldier to the burgers' shabbos war
True, but America supports Saudi Arabia, which is very much against Israel's interests. If the Israelis really controlled America, this wouldn't happen.

>israel doesnt benefit from having isis next to them
you are delusional
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-israel-defence-force-apology-attack-unit-golan-heights-defense-minister-moshe-ya-alon-a7700616.html (sorry norgebot)

Always archive shills
archive.is/ZTAce

Seems like Israel wants as much chaos in the ME as possible to me. They know America will help them if things got too close to home for them anyway

So you can only communicate in memes or links, not with your own words? Your initial image is a think-tank, not the Israeli government. But I'll bite. Why should Israel want ISIS defeated ASAP (this was in 2014, mind you)? What's more of a threat to Israel, ISIS or Hezbollah/Iran?

us
uk
eu
ussr
all had plenty of "Jews" call them what you want but they were not patriots of the state, and they had some method of colluding, be it direct or decentralized

They also can do nothing but sit and cry as we sell arms to the Palestinians to keep their shitty race war (and thus the profits) going

Hezbollah is more of a threat. Unlike ISIS, Hez and Iran aren't controlled by (((them)))

Yes they do, you dumb nigger. If arabs are engaged in a sectarian war against each other, then they can't form a coalition against israel.

Most arab states are controlled opposition of Israel anyways, the ones that pose a threat are Hezbollah, Syria and Iran.

>Hez and Iran aren't controlled by (((them)))
That's irrelevant, who they're controlled by. Hezbollah and Iran are indeed a greater threat. What group, back in 2014, had the biggest potential to keep both Iran and Hezbollah occupied, to inflict substantial damage on deaths on them? ISIS. If I were Israel I would also prefer to prolong their existence against my enemies. ISIS would never open up another front against Israel, not while they're dealing in Syria and Iraq.

Yes, I was affirming that. Jordan and Egypt in particular, are aggressively bought off by the americans to kow tow to israel.

The roles are reversed. America wants as much chaos in the Middle East as possible, and they know Israel will help them if necessary.
>What's more of a threat to Israel, ISIS or Hezbollah/Iran
Iran doesn't border Israel, and the idea that Iran would cross 1000 km to attack Israel is preposterous.
>then they can't form a coalition against israel
But instead, you'll have problems with widespread terrorism.
Egypt is now controlled by the Muslim Brotherhood thanks to the eternal burger.

>The roles are reversed.
Then you didn't look at my picture

Iran doesn't border Israel, but Hezbollah does.

>Most arab states are controlled opposition of Israel anyways, the ones that pose a threat are Hezbollah, Syria and Iran.
They used to say the same thing about Iran and Syria (under Hafez). You don't even know what controlled opposition means in this regard.

larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1982/eirv09n08-19820302/eirv09n08-19820302_032-syrian_revolt_may_undo_secret_pa.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel's_role_in_the_Iran–Iraq_war

>What is the Shia Crescent?
>What is Iranian influence?

Over and over and over and over again has Israel shat all over the US. And the US continues to suck Israels cock balls deep, and rim its unwashed asshole. There can be no doubt about who the master is.

>same thing about iran and syria
Syria and Iran don't have international-owned jewish central banks.

>Syria and Iran don't have international-owned jewish central banks.
Irrelevant. Not everything, especially Israel related (in terms of alliance/stability), is about banks. Thanks for really exposing how new you are to this topic and Middle-Eastern politics in general. Instead of posting the same thing over and over in /sg/, try lurking a bit more in future.

Is it your opinion that widespread terrorism is as an existential threat, as the arab coalitions israel went to war with through the 50s-70s?

>hurr durr

>loses argument
>resorts to a stale meme
You did this in /nsg/ too when you lost your arguments there. You stick out like a sore thumb. Grow up.

What an absolutely abhorrent post