August 21 2017

remember the date. Cause its HAPPENING
find shelter, stay away from the coasts, Have a plan!
on August 21st, A solar eclipse will occur in the US. The Jews will have HAARP armed and ready and this eclipse will give them the perfect cover. They will blame whichever devastating (earthquake, tsunami, etc) on this eclipse
DO NOT BELIEVE THEM
a solar eclipse cannot create earthquakes
spread this like wild fire and stay safe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YMbWjreaW7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>trips

its gonna happen

>a solar eclipse cannot create earthquakes
What about tsunamis? The moon already effects the tides of the Oceans, is it really far fetched to think that if the moon and sun both act on the Earth's gravity at the same vector it could cause some shit to happen?

THE MOON COVERING THE SON DOES NOT CREATE EARTHQUAKES YOU STUPID GOY

>EARTHQUAKES
I didn't mention earthquakes, just something in general. major coastal flooding, maybe? High tides?

The issue is that the path it's taking is on course to cross over Yellowstone.

The magnetic fields could collide and we could be looking at a new ice age.

no its gonna be HAARP

Spring tides occur at the full and new moon when the earth sun and moon are aligned, nothing morewill happen .

Also anyone living along the eclipse have a good spot to recommend ? Have to drive from filthydelphia

this
the perfect cover

No. Nothing about the moon, it's position, or it's influence on tides is changing. It's just passing in front of the sun. Stop being this retarded.

You guys realize solar eclipses aren't really that rare, right? It's just been a while since one occured over the US.

My town is going to be directly hit. Santee, SC for anyone who's interested. Supposedly it's gonna bring millions into the town economy but I doubt it.

Man i really can't tell the difference between the larpers and the actual retards anymore.

An solar eclipse is just the moon passing through an arbitrary point on its orbit. The moon is in a stable orbit and there will be no change in the tidal forces on the earth. Also, it cannot cause earthquakes either. It is just temporary shade for a part of the globe.

the digits speak truth

Actually the path of total eclipse DOESN'T cross over yellowstone. Yellowstone is the top-left corner of wyoming, whereas the path crosses the middle-left. It's close, but not a total eclipse there.

fuck off faggit, wait your turn in line. we're still waiting for the 27th habbening. after that then you can petition the autists for a habbening pass.

Yellowstone is in the corner of Wyoming. The shadow doesn't pass over it.

it would be close enough for jews and "scientists" to make it a valid excuse

I live in this shit hole too, I know what youre going through

THE DIGITS SPEAK THE T R U T H

and again. shiieeeeeeeeet

In all revelations and lessons, a metaphor. The events that occur under the eclipse will not be literal earthquakes, but they will shake the country as if they were.

i'm telling you its going to happen

This

Suppose this shit is real and the eclipse somehow makes yellowstone go beserk, how many people exactly would die? How long will it last?

extinction of most life on earth and the jews would be safe in their underground bunkers

Instakill is like 90,000 Long term is unknown due to a long winter (Think Game of Thrones)

you may not even notice it.
I live in chicago where it will be about 90% eclipse and the only thing that will happen is a more defined shadow. You need to be right on it to get the full effects

bumperino for get thread

Except all that was already foretold

don't listen to OP, it was the moon you stupid goyim!

The digits don't lie

Sauce?

49 year anniversary of this glorious moment..

youtube.com/watch?v=YMbWjreaW7A

>HAARP armed
that was just a psyop and half the time it turned out to be just a leaf blower or drone making the noise

jews have no secret weapon. the united states doesnt even have one but thats because the united states like bragging. the pentagon gets a new toy they show it off like tards

You are wrong.

What?

>333
huly fugghhh

I wish a nigga would

Include me in the screenshot

>Trips

It's been real guys

ok

>Live in Casper, WY
>Get fired last week

Thank the Lord. I'll be out before shit hits the fan. Going to have 35,000 extra fucktards in this shithole though. Going to be a chimp out for the ages

Nothing is going to happen except maybe a few nigs will flip the fuck out because they don't watch the news or read a book and they will think that some form of black ooga booga magic is taking place.