Americans literally strap down children and cut them up straight out of the womb

>Americans literally strap down children and cut them up straight out of the womb
Literally Africa tier

Usually it's a couple of days after at the woman's doctors office

>not wanting your penis mutilated
Shit taste in fetishes.

How is this mutilation legal?
There are no health benifits to revievibg trauma and mutilation.

Right! Smegma covered foreskin dripping with urine should be the law of the land

It is pretty barbaric and cruel. I had no choice in the matter. I want to seriously kill the circumcision lobbyists and any kike or their shabbos goy shills claiming it's a minor surgery and has health benefits. They will all pay in blood for these jewish lies. American having so many Protestant cucks who allowed themselves to be judaized is the real tragedy here. Literally we need to carve up circumcists like those pals did to the Fogel family. Death to all circumcisers and any useful idiots defending this barbaric baby penis mutilating act. I am serious we need to just start killing them and their families or else it will never go away.

Can't say I'm pro circumcision since there's little need for it, but my cut dick works perfectly fine so I can't find any reasons to be against it either.

>practising proper hygiene is so difficult for americans they would rather mutilated their newborn children then clean themselves

Why stop there? Rip out their finger- and toenails, dirt accumulates under them too.

Tha's like removing all of your fingernails so you dont have dirt inside them

Pussies caused the fall. Kikes say man did and all of a sudden in year 300 started organizing through women because of shit like this and plato. Circumcise only your heart. Have any problems? Steroid creams. Kikes' god is some kind of molech shit if this is what they want or do. There is nothing wrong with fapping. People are restoring. It looks worse if you're a cripple cock and I don't want fucking a fucking blister dick. Swords. Need. Sheaths! Enjoy your brain damage and autism. Women have three times' more smegma. Fuck off the whole field of you predictable kikes so far. Ban zionism and all its practices. End diplomacy with isisirael. Children cant sign contracts but parents can make sexual decisions for them. Because i guess what. They need them sexually once they can sign contracts? Fucking pedos. You better not say a damn thing about my flag. We can reproduce. You lie about mental illnesses. You have many diseases. You dont wear condoms. And truvada doesnt work on females. And it's harder to see if they're sick in the crotch. And they piss on ya. All this. Is for females. Who pays for it? Men. Gib more oral herpes please. Rip off with nails. All skin. Or teeth and bite it off. Lovely society we have

Here we go again...you guys have to be the gayest men on planet earth. You dedicate your life to defending other men's penises.

Most (((american))) (((doctors))) have no clue how to perform a successful circumcision and end up mutilating the child. This is a valid concern and a valid reason to stop the wholesale circumcision shit in the states. However there's nothing wrong with correctly-performed circumcision.

There are those who got it done late for fuck all. End up pulling on it to get it back. And they say it sucked after. How could you know any different? Most get it done before they can remember. Nice shilling but analogy not apt

And then you wonder why males have a suicide epidemic or fertility cults go crazy. Women have no agape love. Alimony. It goes on and on. You better defend dick lest you start trapping and get a neo vagina

>What is washing yourself

you don't deserve that flag you dirty jew

>dirt is the same as urine and Dick cheese
The more you know. I'm not familiar with foreskin cleaning practices. my parents actually love me and observe the covenant.

Yet another reason to hate Christians.
Thanks for ruining my dick against my will Christfags.

You dont Christ. Ya failed. We can listen to your deliverance ass or my authentic one. And trust me. ONLY women smell. In all regards. Ive never seen or smelled a damn thing on any man

The eternal Jew has forever marked you as Goy cattle. How does it feel?

Shut it slug cocked commie

Dirt is actually more harmful than dick cheese.

Youre a fucking retard! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY JEWS ON HERE ALWAYS FUCK YOU NEVER STOP YOU'D THINK ELECTING AN ANTICHRIST WOULD BE GOOD ENOUGH

>cancucks taking a thread from Sup Forums and posting it here too just to get a bunch of (you)'s
literally samefag tier

This has nothing to do with politics you lazy greedy lying fat shylock. Your fucking TIMY TIM ABOMINATION FRANKENJEW OF A CLITORIS

>LITTERALLYYYYYYYY

would no joke do this and think this should be the norm.
Imagine not having to cut your toenails

how does it feel to be literally given a mark of a slave?

straps are a vital part of growing up

God made dirt
Dirt can't hurt
Well why do all these sea worm Dicks having fans talking about cleaning

>pissed off about my ruined dick
>must be a Jew!
Context clues are important.

>Dirt can't hurt

What are bacteria?

Go back to /lgbt/ till you grow-up some more, fucking fairy.

> tfw circumcised because I was born in a muslim family
AMA

Feels fucking horrible mate.
Id kill to have my foreskin back.

Grow a dick you sad sack of estrogen

dude im sorry that you cant wank in your bed then close the flood gates and wait until your dick becomes small again so you can release your cummies into the toilet

because you are meant to clean yourself when bathing not just sit there with the water.

Night time canister restoration

how do you feel about your prophet's "inspirations" being exactly as one possessed by Djinn ?

Does it stop and make you wonder when Mohammad was sacrificing women and children to demons for dark gifts?

Awfully concerned about baby Dicks aren't y'all?
>bath
>not showering

Lets cut the balls off too so the taint doesnt get all sweaty and gross with skin cheese buildup from not bathing for weeks

Yeah it is really fucked up, I remember like 5 seconds of my circumcision, shit is traumatic.

If you get circumcized after the covenant was broken you are defying God.

Thats why Muslims practice it even more than Jews and worship the Idols.

Except muslim practice involves sodomy after circumcizion......... so y'know.

>america has highest rates of male genital mutilation
>america has most school shootings
I dare you to tell me it's not related

Cutties are mad jealous and insecure, become raging autists, and then go full Sam Hyde

you got your dick sucked by an old man.

>foreskin keeps your delicate glans safe
>this prevents loss of sensitivity
>jews want your foreskin removed so you don't feel as much pleasure
>eventually lose your will to have sex
>effectively and legally castrated you
>jews are now free to let jamal outbreed you
>suddenly nig nogs out number whitey
>chimp uprising, jews take control
>wanting this

When are you going back ?

Look into foreskin restoration. Manual methods are usually the best, but it depends on your schedule. Plenty of forums out there, I'm doing it now and it's pretty amazing.
Canister is good for starting out, but always be careful about restoring at night, people have hurt themselves. Restoration is totally safe, as long as you do your research.

>Insist on chopping pieces off baby dicks
>People tell you that's fucking dumb
>GEE YOU SURE LIKE BABY DICKS
do you realize how silly you are

I dont care I'm not Muslim

Never

That guy is going be such a degenerate freak when he grow up. Hide yo bitches hide yo hos cuz he gonna be rapin erabody in here. A serial killer is born.

Yes, this is possible.

You should especially being an ex-muslim the abuse of babies cannot be tolerated ever.

As of yet

they're not related

Circumcised myself, don't plan on doing it to my kids but it is what it is. Don't want to hear anything from personal experience but what are the scientifically proved benefits of keeping the foreskin?

so buddy how does it feel that you cant use my sweet technique? see this

Sodomy is inhospitable rape, but, ok.

Virgin detected

Woman detected.
Why are all the confederate LARPers such dumbfucks?

Loads of smegma to impress the ladies with

It's weird that you guys think about penises so much.

Ill give you one. One foreskin cell by cell is the size of a tennis court. The end. You guys also need to prevent ass cancer by actually stimulating your prostate. Not just using it to do what it does for shooting seed

you questioning me ?

>implying Jew's slaves aren't kosher unless they're circumcised
>implying I'm even making it up

Loads of her more smegma to satisfy the hetero clowns with. I already answered you on this regarding men. You read it. Asked me a stupid question and i ignored it. Keep that in your head first before you make more of the same trolls over and over again

50 bucks you're an atheist. Why don't you worry about your own penis?

>not Nutting on your tummy and falling asleep then waking up to the crusties left over

No it isnt. Try and do this to a woman. Youll be arrested. It's the same fucking tissues

That makes no sense and he is leaving people alone by having them have their autonomy. You are a foreskin fairy. A thief of dick skins

WHAT THE FUCK DUDE

The ones who are the most rattled in a cut-uncut debate are the cutfags pretending to be half-civil and saying everyone should worry about their own cock

When I had a foreskin that shit would stink after a single shift of hard labor. After getting cut I can last longer, do different positions, and my erection feels tighter, like a gun. You eurocucks need to take the ultimate red pill and actually live like Jesus lived.

>B-B-BECAREFUL POSTING ON A MONGOLIAN BASKET WEAVING IMAGE FORUM

>all variables are dependent variables
we have more McDonald's
do big macs cause school shootings?

Oh please. Numerous people have mentioned that and i saw it at a party trick this one time

>nothing wrong with correctly-performed circumcision.
Stop hiding your Israeli flag, Schlomo. The excision of foreskin permanently removes nerves and results in a desensitized glans.

Thats just you. Listen to the actual homos in here. Theres no problems. It's impossible after 8 hours. I have same job. A daily shower is all you need. Even three days is fine. Cut off your arm pits and feet
When youre a kike yes

Cool opinion

actually it's the opposite. cutfags almost never make these threads in the first place. usually forefags copy paste spam it in every board for whatever reason and obsess over dicks.

Fuck off you arent including anything

it sucks that youre too full of yourself that you'd rather mutilate your child's genitals than teach them how to properly clean their penis....you're so fucked up its unspeakable....selfishness to the point of baby genital mutilation...wow

>Land of the Free

Youre a half a man and your sexual choices finished you off. Nobody cares who starts what. We have points. You have ad homs

Been sucking an uncut cock for years, I have no clue what shmegma is. Wash your fucking cock in the shower you unhygenic fuck or nasty hoe who sucks cocky on unclean men.

Well that's cause you're a homo, duh.

>child makes a jerking movement during circumcision
>suddenly they don't have a penis cause the doctor accidentally cut off too much material
Not even circumsised but that's hardly the best argument you should make, its just pure rhetoric.

>caring what a literal fudge packer thinks
Burn in hell ass muncher

This. Im gone. Will be monitoring for any cheeky pics hidden in imgurs but i have /soc/ for that. Back to jewtube i guess

Youre defiled and nothing you do or say makes sense. It says M on your birth certificate but closet fag or woman will be on tombstone
Everybody's a fag. The guy who did it has a wife and kids now. Why did you ask that user what you did if none of us have any penis thoughts ever? Get real

>guy says ones that are rattled are us
>say he is wrong
>no that doesn't matter who start it lolol xD

K. Suck on more babbydick filthy rabbi. Ciao4now

You just told yourself to burn in hell you dumb fuck.

>hahah you're a jew!
wrong but just goes to show how mentally ill fags are.

Ok freud. Same guy who invented all these terms. Circumcision is not a jewish thing at all. Mess yourself. Youre beyond help