Daily reminder that Jews were over 10x more likely to own Slaves

Daily reminder that Jews were over 10x more likely to own Slaves.

Daily reminder that Jews are the ones primarily responsible for using the (((media))) to push anti-intellectualism culture onto African Americans

Daily reminder that Jews are the main source of hypocritical identity politics that only fan the flames of racial hatred.

Daily reminder that the entire "Blame Whitey" and "Muh Slavery" narrative that has been sold to Blacks is complete bullshit. Less than 2% of Whites owned slaves and due to post slavery European immigration that ratio would be even lower today.

Daily reminder that basically everything Blacks think is the White mans fault is actually you know (((who)).

Other urls found in this thread:

elevatedtoday.com/2015/03/11/how-the-irish-built-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You do realize there were only a couple thousand years in America before 1880? Pretty fucking stupid argument if you ask me.

>there were only a couple thousand Jews in America****

Don't conflate based Sephardi Jews with Ashkenazi subhumans.

>Daily reminder that Jews are the ones primarily responsible for using the (((media))) to push anti-intellectualism culture onto African Americans

Also this is retarded, black people are just naturally subhuman. saged.

Niggers have 20 IQ points over Abbos and yet Abbos are less violent.

And there were a lot fewer white people too. Jews have always had a disproportionate power. They owned a majority of the slave ships.

It's true though. Thomas Sowell actually points out a obvious example of this happening in the 60's in one of his books.

Basically two black authors, one creates a black character trying to be moral, the other a typical hood rat. (((Critics))) dismiss the first because it isn't 'authentically black'.

>be a self sustaining nation before slavery
>get slaves to help around the farm
>all of a sudden your farm equipment think they are the reason you are sucessful
>free them
>the outdated farm equipment wallows in poverty for 100 years
>still think they built the place
its really just sad at this point

What do you expect, anybody that knows any history understands that the slave traders are from the Middle East. Even today, Israeli and Middle Eastern scum enslave people and treat them like it is still the seventh century. All of the Middle East needs to be nuked.

WOKE

There is a sweet spot for criminality. It is between like 75 and 90.

Below that they are docile.

And the worst part is they seem to think the cotton industry somehow counts as building our infrastructure.

The truth is it was actually the Irish who did that.
elevatedtoday.com/2015/03/11/how-the-irish-built-america/

So if anyone deserves "repartitions" it's actually gingers. But of course that isn't as catchy to the tune of identity politics so the (((media))) pushes the falsehood that Blacks built America when the truth is they hardly did jack shit.

It's hard for me to argue Jews haven't been a net negative on modern pop culture. You're going to sit there and tell me that the whole fake gangster culture manufactured and pushed by Jewish producers in the 90's was good for anyone, particulary the black community? The difference between 80's black culture and 90's black culture is like night and day.

Which is sad because some of the Jewish artists who are exceptions really are excellent (and pretty much the opposite of subversive in the case of pic related).

Mental illness really can make you a subversive, oppositional degenerate, I should know and can totally relate to those feelings -- and many of my most interesting and closest relationships have been with such Jews, who I think always saw it in me too. It's really bizarre. The very high rates of mental illness among Ashkenazis really does give a solid explanation for it though.

Funny how all the big Slavery countries are Africa, India and the middle East.

why is moldova always so fucking terrible?
it seems like by far the worst country in europe?
it's odd, because we know moldovans and theyve done very well for themselves.

Slaves who would be masters. Mind of a slave doesn't have much depth does it.

The slaves could've fought back at anytime

loook whatg Sup Forums just accomplished

The Cosby Show got a lot of that same criticism back in the day. The successful lives of the Huxtables were derided as 'inauthentic'; it was frequently dismissed as "a show about a white family cast with black actors".

People forget that these days, they forgot how venomously the camp that complains about black representation in the media attacked a show portraying a successful black doctor and his family when it was becoming popular.

Where did people get the idea that blacks built this country? Literally a handful of them picked cotton for a few decades which hardly amounts to much.

To be fair, it wasn't just cotton, slavery was also used for rice, sugar cane and tobacco.

But still, saying America was built on slavery is a lot like saying Taco Bell was built on nachos. They're attributing far too much to one minor facet.

I don't know man,there has been a disproportionate amount of black on white crime over the past several decades.. I mean, don't you think it's time to call it even? I mean shiieet, your standard of living is alot better than your African counterparts even if you live in the ghetto.

Whites ended slavery.

... stupidest decision every made.