71 percent European rest is Native American/East Asian mix will I be killed and gassed...

71 percent European rest is Native American/East Asian mix will I be killed and gassed? Or will I be embraced as a citizen of this ethno state I hear so much about

idk, most people don't really care what you are IRL, more how you act.

You're fine. Relax

You will be a citizen, but you cannot have more than one child and cannot marry a white.

Hey guys my mom is scottish and my dad is german will I be ok on the day of the rope?

if you vote for conservatives/populists, you're in. you can even vote left wing but it should be for good left wingers like sanders or tulsi gabbard.

ethnostates are for europe, values based state for america/canada/australia/NZ

Are you actually white or just memeing? If you are actually ethinically scottish and german, you are fine, and can marry other whites.

Me.

It really just depends on who you ask, user. Realistically, there is never going to be a full-blown ethnostate, but I can definitely see policies being enacted that favor maintaining our white majority in the future. I've thought the same thing about myself, because I'm a quarter black/three quarters white, but I'm highly white passing; have pale skin, blue eyes, European facial features, etc. I just look like an Italian. In a realistic scenario, nobody is going to be hunting me down because I look vaguely Southern European. They're going to be going after violent hoodrat niggers and spics.

Also, if the United States ends up balkanizing into different racial enclaves, a lot it will be self racial segregation, anyway. That's my take on it, at least.

The biggest LARPers are the most inept. Stay out of niggerville, build repertoire with your fellow whites, and you'll be fine. This goes for even half whites tbqh, as long as they aren't half nigger.

>repertoire
rapport* lel

TOP KEK one child and marry a non white chick id rather be gassed

>values based state for america/canada/australia/NZ

fuck off cunt

It seems like every other "white" nationalist I meet is either Happa or part Arab or Indian. It's pretty hilarious.

i think america becoming a mixed society is a lot more realistic than ethnostates to be quite honest

i just don't believe enough people want it, and even mainstream nationalists will never endorse that. it's a good idea for europeans, who have always been that way, but i figure america will always be the melting pot, just as we were since zangwill coined the phrase.

If it becomes an actual melting pot, I'd rather it be one of higher IQ races, like whites an East Asians.

>High IQ Nationalism

id be okay with a white chick thats mixed like me and max 3 kids final offer and ill die on the battle field when my son turns 18

i think that time has passed user. we once had a "white america" policy too, but that passed in 1965.

not sure if i want to deal with the issues of a large eurasian population, which tends towards higher mental illness, despite the IQ advantage.

besides there aren't enough east asians already here to make that possible, and if immigration is reduced you make it even more difficult. with economic growth and low birth rates in the east, there will probably be less wanting to come here. i figure america becomes a less attractive immigrant destination in the future because of our growing minority population.

>Sup Forums is overwhelmingly non-white
kek

I don't know if there's any real evidence for the high neuroticism of Hapas being genetic. It's not something I've looked extensively into.

this is fine by me. I'll vote for it when you annex us.

Oh dear

i'm not sure, but even so is it really worth inviting all of east asia here just to make your hapa ethnostate? there's no proof this would even be politically beneficial, as high areas of white-asian mixing tend to be heavily liberal (WA, NY, CA, HI)

kek yes like there will be voting, I'm pretty sure by the time any of this happens there will be pre-thought up laws

if you look white you can probably survive.

>Be Washingtonian
>no wt jap gf
>only see chinks, mongoloids, and filipinos.

why

maybe you can try for japanese citizenship user. tell them you share their values.

I never even claimed to want to create a "Hapa Ethnostate". I said that if the United States ends up becoming a melting pot, it should ideally be one comprised of higher IQ races.

you had mentioned whites and east asians specifically, which is why i titled it "hapa ethnostate". those are the two "higher IQ" races i can think of, unless you want to include the jews in that

great idea in theory, but in practice it just means more liberalism.

You were the one who stated that a mixed society is more likely than an ethnostate, and then went on to say that it is more befitting to the United States than Europe.

right, i was not discussing my theory of what america becomes (mixed society, but with no IQ preference), but your desire for high IQ nationalism

it isn't necessarily what i want, but the probable outcome

That gif gets my patriotism going.