Not even surprised anymore

Not even surprised anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4265496/Georgia-couple-given-years-prison-hate-crime.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_debt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>INB4 61% shilling tactic
In england, they hunt you down and arrest you in the night if you criticize islam, so this is whatever

England's dead

>Protected class

Put a fork in it

WE'RE SO SORRY MUSLIMS

PLEASE, TAKE OUR COUNTRY, TAKE OUR CITIES, TAKE OUR LITTLE GIRLS

I'm surprised how quickly UK turned into a complete shit hole on par with America. I actually think the UK is probably the only Western country that's worse than America. Maybe Canada too.

At some point...something has to give...

Or not.

that is because christians let people walk all over them. they no longer have the strength they once had. one day, there will be no more christians in europe. there will probably be some in america due to our shitskin population, but that's pretty much a given.

islam shouldn't even be in the west to have any to deal with, but that is another topic.

Bongs can seriously go fuck themselves

Says it all.
there you go OP

one more...

Liberals will defend Islam until it kills them. I can't wait.

It's time for More Breivik.

stop spamming the fucking thread faggot

They'll take us down with them.
Don't you see that? they'll take it ALL down with them.
i have always known this.

no. my shit is dead on for this thread. kiss my ass.

Rotherham

That's true, I just like imagining liberals finally getting what they deserve.

No you're just fucking annoying, no one is looking at your 100 pictures you're posting

except you. suck my dick.

and the people let it happen
the government will only do what you allow it to

problem with conservatives is they buy into basically all the liberal truths, they just want "assimilation"

let's be real, liberals in america want us flooded with the third world to destroy us. conservatives look at these third worlders as "fellow americans" because to not do so would be racist. they have no problem with these people coming here as long as they vote republican. problem is, that rarely happens. that's how you get faux-nationalism promoted in america and europe where it becomes "share our values" instead of "share our race"

not to defend hypocrisy, but saying one will get people killed, and saying the other will not.

I'll Ride With You

this is the world dawkins accelerated

In less than five months I went from liking the UK to flat out hating the UK.

I hope the UK is liberated and gets to someday enjoy free speech.

when you say conservatives in that sense, you mean Republicucks I assume.

What is the term for assorted paleocons and traditionalists who know the Repubs are just as bad as the liberals, if not worse (eg, Never Trumpers)?

Terrorism works. Terrorism is rewarded by the same politicians who claim terrorism doesn't work.

UK is going to hell, good. That's where they belong for BLASPHEMY.

Seriously, only 100 years earlier they'd all be shot, so there can be no real Brits left.

Sweden 2.0, check-mate

That was for the war, you kike faggots.

Even now, Germany wins (even if it's less Muselshit cancer in society). You wanted it the hard way, good. Let's keep playing.

don't worry they're bringing in a whole new generation of people who will re-invigorate society with their youth and skills and bring in a new, beautifully diverse society

'Quintessentially British' is just a euphemism when referring to disgusting foreigners.

White supremacy is a myth
Proof: white liberals

HATE IS NOT WHO WE ARE!
Foreigners bring in the best values.
They're just like us. Only better.

I'm not saying Britain isn't cucked, but if you believe that Germany isn't only as bad, but is even worse then you're deluded.
Also because the people who would have been shot 100 years ago are now the ones doing the shooting. I would have thought this was obvious.

England is lost. Push it out to sea

And why would they hold up Jesus is gay signs? Was he actually a faggot?

What it comes down to.

Kikes are under an almost magical compulsion to hate on Jesus. Just their nature.

well i do mean republicucks, but even a lot of conservatives sadly buy into this notion. many so called american "nationalists" talk about being fine with the invasion, so long as the third worlders speak english and watch the game on sundays.

if you believe that, i assume you will be leaving for a non-western society soon

Blasphemy laws exist in Londonistan. You can't offend the official state religion which is Islam.

I see quite clear, and all of this was your doing, so go to hell. Me, I don't care, I will kill those sandniggers when the time comes, but you... pah

Note to self. Buy a dog.

lol, no it's not whatever, and don't think that just because you have muh constitution that it counts for a fuck. plenty of cases of americans being jailed for "hate speech", your media racebaits constantly and doesn't EVER report on nigger crime whilst making mountains out of the occasional white chimpout, trying to paint all whites as terrorists

so fucking stupid when americans try to act like they're better than other countries when you pioneered this shit

this, remember guys this is the religion of peace, allah's little insecurities can't handle being called the gay, the believers will behead the insulting infidels, but peace

everyone is gay, don't you know that?
no?
I bet you're in the closet.

This image literally made me nauseous. I don't know how much more I can take. I feel like I've overdosed on black pills and I just want the pain to stop.

sometimes you gotta watch what you say in mixed company. to protect your job, or your family, etc. but do they believe it truthfully?

sadly so many truly think they believe it deep down, so profound is the ethnomasochist conditioning. years, decades, of cultural marxism.

Exactly. Secular humanist anti-Christians knew what they were getting.

Don't worry, it always gets worse.

It's easy.
Use 'Muhammad was gay' banners instead...

This is actually the (((capitalist Christcuck west))) we are currently living in. You ever see how cucked Christians are on fb?

the perfect image. muzzgroid migrants camping and shitting in the graveyard of our forefathers.

We don't arrest people for hate speech dumb fuck.

They shouldn't have fought the good guys. This is how Jews will repay them. Anglos are individualist cucks that's why they are so easy to prey on

>asian muslim

Yeah you just keep em trapped in embassies trying to shoot at them.

deep down i would hope they think differently, but i feel a lot of people have a vested interest in assuring that whites in america never assert themselves.

think of conservatives who might have adopted a non-white kid, have a non-white spouse, or lots of non-white friends. no way in hell they would support american nationalism unless it meant everyone was included. and if everyone is included, then it's no longer nationalism but just conservatism.

or you torture them in undisclosed CIA location and force them to have gender reassignment surgery.

Mo wasn't gay man, he liked pussy. Real, real young pussy, like his 6 yr old wife Aisha who was beggin for that cock. So he gave it to her, but he was a real gentleman and waited until she was 9. (source: Koran, hadiths)

White supremacy is truth. We just have something brainwashing kids from birth called Jewish media

Lol yeah we do, they just call it a hate crime instead. You must have really missed out on the news stories posted here.

Free speech died in America without so much as a whimper. Unfortunately no one wants to defend someone's right to call someone else a nigger.

Europe despises itself. Actually sad.

This, there is nothing that can be done when people's friends and families are mixed.

That's why America is lost.

wtf
never noticed that. prolly the Guardian writer was to distracted taking wog cock to notice the woman's ethnicity.

u wot m8?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4265496/Georgia-couple-given-years-prison-hate-crime.html

Fucking hell. Strong empowered women proudly supporting the oppression and suffering of other women. Whew. You go girls...

>KFC laced with sleeping pills
same way we deal with bears in the US. Pretty clever.

Nothing has to give. That is just a silly mantra to reassure yourself.

The natives of England will be enslaved or at the very least turned into a lower class citizen, as if they haven't already. Laws will only be applied to them and the ruling Muslim class will have special laws. There might be a small white working class rebellion but they will be put down and bullied into oblivion because Europeans are soft and scared.

Just waiting for the bubble to build where the hordes outnumber/out weaponize the natives and they will put down the cuck class for good and rule over a throne of skulls.

The British better pray we intervene and pull the gun away from their head if they can't be bothered to do it themselves. For such a crime we deserve to rule over them like kings and they pay taxes to us. I am tired of our nation bailing out such a weak pussy nation over and over from its constant fuck ups.

No more 60% memes, no more snooty attitudes, no more sniffing their own farts, our niggers will rule over them and strike them down because they are a pest with a stronger self destructive attitude then any African shithole. It is the law of nature and must be so.

bingo

This shouldn't be surprising?
Sure you can piss off some britbong christians and offend them but offend muslims like that and you'll have an Islamic truck of peace coming your way

that's true, and honestly i think that is the biggest reason why we can't have it.

it would be different if things were the way they were in 1950 when whites were a high percentage of the country and few mixed with minorities. but now you have a huge amount of blended families and there's no way people are going to want to exclude their non-white family members from their nation.

only place you might possibly get it is from highly white areas where there is no mixing or diverse areas in the south where whites are averse to mixing. but even many conservative places are never going to be more than "big tent" conservatives. and long term, that just means more of the same.

i give credit to trump for trying to change the conversation. but long term i feel that it only stalls america's decline, not changes course. i hope he proves me wrong but i am very skeptical.

We should invade England. Inb4 tfw you find out the migration is at behest of ayyys

>This is the flaming wreckage of whats left of a once great worldwide empire

quintessentially british, like pork pies, bacon and chips fried in pork fat. And of course having a pet doggo. And being white.

Scorching triples too. feelsbadman.jpg

checked
also some of the best bait I've seen

Hope is fickle. it comes and goes.

on good days, I have hope. Surely the white man--who invented everything and conquered the world--will awaken.

on bad days I say what you say.

Then you can be having a good day and Nice or Manchester happens.

The Supreme Court literally just REAFFIRMED hate speech is free speech. There are ZERO laws against it. I yell obscenities at Muzzies every time I drive by one. I usually yell Mohammed was a pedophile or Aisha was a whore. Try telling the Aisha line. Those fucking turbinators lose it.

Guardian is nuclear-tier white ethnomasochism

I think you are right m8. There is no coming back from this. The white man is done in europe and probably everywhere else too.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extinction_debt

>Allah is gay

True though

that's right--I mean look at her, that's the girl next door!
They're JUST LIKE US

we have free speech, but lost freedom of association long ago.

it's nice to be able to call muslims pedophiles without being jailed, it would be even nicer if i could keep them out of my neighborhood altogether.

Remember back when this picture was the worst we had on the UK and their cuckoldry to Islam? And a ton of people refused to believe it to be true.

Fast forward just a few years, and look where we're at.

the original

another one

Just imagine. There was a time, not long ago, I was proud of this image, it warmed the cockles of my heart.

wait so after 55 years we never got anywhere?