How to spot a NeoConservative shill

There's a group that seems to tickle my balls more than liberal scum, which is necons. Fake conservatives, if you will. They suck Israel's nuts, use Muslims as a scapegoat, even if Muslims are shit, believe in (((civic nationalism))) and use common terms/buzzwords when scapegoating and shilling. Here's a list of these words to help identify the shills.

>Libtard
>Libturd
>Hamasshole
>Lamestream media
>Obongo
>BASED (Reddit garbage)
>Islamofascist
>Killary

So, what other words do they use?

Achmed, please. Israel is the natural ally of whites, they help us in the fight against Mudslime savages.

OBUMMER
MUZZIES

You have to go back, OP.

Hello, Hasbara.

>Obummer

Forgot this one

Excuse me?

Fuck off, you Obongo-loving libtard kike!

I don't like Hillary either. What now, faggot? Assume I like that commie shit Bernie?

Come at me, faggots.

My bump is probably worthless. Oh well.

Subtle shill thread. Everyone uses libtard

>Shill

Listen, /ptg/. Explain to me how I'm a shill. Who am I shilling for?

bump :3

>How to spot a NeoConservative shill
Ask them if they'd support 100 million japanese immigrating legally.

If they say yes, they're a neocon.

Thank you and check'd.

But what kind? The weeb kind here who want Asian pussy or the actual kind who wouldn't care?

OP sounds like a libtard from the lamestream media shilling for Obongo and Killary and sucking the cocks of the Hamasshole Islamofascists. If this libturd were as BASED as he thought he was he wouldn't care.

>But what kind?
Any over the course of a year as long as they assimilate, go through whatever vetting the republicans require, have jobs and don't take on government aid.

If they'd support 100 million non-Whites immigrating into a White country over the course of a year they're a neocon, cuckservative and/or civcuck nationalist and thus anti-White.

*kisses you*

I can't disagree with that. What I meant was the kind who just want Asian girls and ignore the rest of the damages or the kind who don't think about the vaginas and think along the liens of NeoCon boomers. The first example has a little more irony and seems less politically-driven.

>What I meant was the kind who just want Asian girls and ignore the rest of the damages or the kind who don't think about the vaginas and think along the liens of NeoCon boomers.
If the chink lover supports racemixing and supports non-White immigration into White countries (along with immersing himself into a non-White culture) he's just as anti-White as the Liberals who want to destroy the White race.

The Liberals and Democrats want to actively destroy the White race.

The Conservatives and Republicans are fine with the White race being destroyed.

Both are anti-White. Just for slightly different reasons.

>The first example has a little more irony and seems less politically-driven.
It doesn't matter if the genocide is done legally or illegally irregardless of party or ideology. The White race is just as dead.

You are right. There's enemies and then there's traitors.

>There's enemies and then there's traitors.
The problem is, a lot of people are enemies of the White race and they don't even realize it.

They contribute to White genocide every day but think nothing of it because that's how they've been conditioned.

But when they are confronted with just how anti-White they are they shrink back in horror and vilify and ridicule the pro-Whites and their ideologies that are trying to awaken them.

>democrats are the real racists
>communists are the real fascists
>conservatism is the new counter-culture
they just want a pat on the head for being a good goy who defends liberalism from like 8yr ago

hitlary/hitlery

>Daesh
They think it's cool and somehow offensive to ISIS even though it's just the Arabic letters for ISIS. Not knowing it was an attempt by the media to not use ISLAMIC state of Iraq and Sham
Good post

>leftypol is pushing there are neocons here again
>still does despite everyone have been in your discord knowing exactly what you are doing
>thinks this will magically work because of their civic nationalist reddit thing flopped harder than hillary in 2016

Agreed.

They came in with the death of Reddit for their kind, as redditfugees. I thought they may awaken, but like other so-called refugees, they simply poison their new host with their terrible culture and ideas, refusing to assimilate.

The good news is neo-conservatives are a poorly informed bunch and one actual nationalist is worth ten of them in a debate.

>the post that saved Sup Forums

Pizzagate faggots and conspiracy theorists

>nationalism/ globalist
I found one OP

>>conservatism is the new counter-culture

This is one thing I can kinda agree on. A counter culture is merely a trend, just like punk rock. Look at all the YouTube celebrities who are trying to cash in on the anti-SJW shit. It's like when girls used to be scene then went onto being hipster.

That doesn't mean there aren't legitimate conservatives who aren't being ironic.

I haven't heard these ones, but I believe it.

>Daesh

It's like I'm on Yahoo again.

Most of them are /ptg/ shills from what I've found out, and you know where they came from.

Can I get a quick rundown?

Are you saying necons say this or are just stating this? While, I do think there's a big pedo ring with the elites, I do think that neocons put in their misguided opinions in those threads pushing all the blame on Democrats. Both sides are involved.

\

>butthurt shapirophile detected
>this person definitely has the come and take it AR flag hanging unironically in their freshman dorm

I'm sorry you are too dumb to understand the geopolitics guiding our every decision to make America the greatest empire the world has ever seen.
Even your dumb leader has accepted that our vision is the greatest for America after we sat down and had a little talk with him, there's nothing you can do to stop us.

Agreed its easy to trounce neocons when they reveal themselves. Their entire idealogy is a veil of hypocrisy covering their true objectives.

>Even your dumb leader

I didn't vote for him. In fact, I didn't vote at all.

This desu USA USA USA USA USA

I was in Japan the last weeks. No niggers, almost no muslims. People are polite, act disciplined. When I came back and walked through the masses of loud chaotic niggers and arabs, I instantly wanted to fly back

Doesn't matter if Japs behave or not. We can't handle more people, and definitely don't want mixing and their culture invading ours. I'm not changing who I am just to accommodate a mass amount of foreigners.

Anyone who greentexts
Anyone who spaces out their paragraphs
Anyone who uses punctuation of any kind
Anyone who uses abbreviations

>Posting in that horrid lefty/pol/ thread.

I saw you, faggot, even you were being ironic.

Neocons are anti-Trump, globalist and support Muslim terrorists you idiot stormfag.

stop

Where did I mention Trump?

If you don't hate Sunni Muslims you are 99% an anti Trump liberal or a Muslim.

Neocons at least believe Islam is a religion of peace and such nonsense. They are internationalists and Wilsonian democracyfags.

I don't like Muslims either. The issue is that neocons use them as a scapegoat. It's like blaming the nigger for everything, even if niggers are inherently a problem.

Also, are you implying anyone who isn't on the Trump train is a liberal? This sounds awfully neocon to me, or at least shill-like.

Oh look another leftypol divide and conquer shill thread.

>Sucking Israel's dick and fighting wars for them while caring about bread-and-circus regarding low-hanging fruit situations with liberals
>One of us

They divided themselves.

Leftypol you aren't fooling anyone

How am I lefty? Explain.

You're a fucking leftypol shill, jesus christ, at least be more subtle next time with the constant bumping

You haven't proven shit.

Yes good leftypol shill, keep bumping your thread, surely you will trick people this time.

>Oy vey! Shut it down!