Logic proves your god doesn't exist

I know this is going to offend a lot of people here, but keep in mind it is pure logic so the truth is the truth. All i ask is that you be respectful and open your mind to reason, that also means avoid namecalling or insults (which a logical fallacy known as ad hominem).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

With that out of the way, here is logical proof (facts) that your god doesn't exist.

1. If this god of yours exists, why would he allow evil such as cancer or the holocaust? He is powerful enough to stop it, yet doesn't? Makes no sense.

2. If this god of yours exists, who caused god? How can you believe that god caused all of this, yet say that nothing caused god? It is unlogical. Again makes no sense.

3. If this god of yours exists, and if this oppresser in the sky really wants to "save" me, he could easily prove to me he exists. He could easily spell his name in the stars or perform a miracle. Yet he doesn't. Yet again makes no sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rules_of_inference
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus#Christ_myth_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem_of_evil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmological_argument
ece.rochester.edu/courses/ECE111/error_uncertainty.pdf
biblehub.
aquinasblog.com/16-trinity.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only reason a good doesn't exist is because you were able to be retarded enough to make this thread.

ran out of room so here is the rest continued:

***Note I am using "he" just to type fast, not tryin to assume this fictional sky daddy is actually a male***

Now in case any of the sky worshiping christians here try to say I am a sinner, let me teach you something since you clearly don't have a clue. I was born and raised christian. I went to church all my life.

I sincerely believed in jesus and accepted him. So don't tell me I'm not open to other beliefs. I WAS a former christian. I believed I knew the truth. i studied jesus night and day. but guess what? It was when I read this supposed "holy" book itself that I decided to become an atheist. Most christians haven't even read the bible, but I read the whole thing by the time i was 16.

I know the bible like the back of my hand so you can't pull your usual lies on me. and guess what? it is a book of fiction. you got people saying we came from talking snakes in a garden. guess what? that's called a FAIRY TALE.

and this so called "jesus" character is based on myths, which we now know are total bunk. this idiot didn't even exist.

so when my friends say that Sup Forums became christian, if yal actually believe these fairy stories, let me tell you as a former christian you need to learn some science and logic.

until then you iron age goat idiots dont deserve respect and should not be surprised by that.

>why doesn't he stop evil?
Because God allows free will
>Holocaust
No such thing, >who made god
God did!
>he could prove
He doesn't prove it because he wants you to prove your loyalty to the faith!
please stop namefagging
>jesus didnt exist
Great now you're denying history.

1.free will, people can do good and bad as they please, and for disease everyone is supposed to live the same exact life span with the same health duhhh (you qoute science but you dont seem to understand cancer)
2.to say you have any idea of what happened billions of years ago is hilarious... like an ant wondering when that person who stepped on him was born
3.brings us back to free will. if he MADE everyone love him then it wouldnt really be love would it just forced feelings

I always knew you retarded.

t. namefag

Firstly I'm assuming you're talking about the Christian God.
>If this god of yours exists, why would he allow evil such as cancer or the holocaust? He is powerful enough to stop it, yet doesn't? Makes no sense.
Evil exists because humans allow it, because we sin. The wages of sin is death, and death comes in many forms. God will stop it, but when he does it will mean the destruction of many. He's patient and waiting for people to come to him, giving us time to repent. His only other choices are to kill us all and start over, or take away our free will and make us good. Instead he chose to offer us a chance to follow his will, or be cut off from him forever.
> If this god of yours exists, who caused god? How can you believe that god caused all of this, yet say that nothing caused god? It is unlogical. Again makes no sense.
Nothing caused God because God exists outside of time. This is the nature of eternity. There is no past, present, or future, it is all there "at once" so to speak.
>If this god of yours exists, and if this oppresser in the sky really wants to "save" me, he could easily prove to me he exists. He could easily spell his name in the stars or perform a miracle. Yet he doesn't. Yet again makes no sense.
He's sent innumerable signs to you to lead you towards him, if only you opened your heart and had eyes to see and ears to hear. Genuine conversion requires genuine interest. It takes a strong person to admit that they need help.

>logic
before you goe throwing around reddit buzzwords please show me exactly what rules of logic Gods existance violates

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rules_of_inference

>you got people saying we came from talking snakes in a garden
I'd say that they are way off track. The Bible says that we are made by God, in his image. The serpent in the garden could've been a literal serpent, or a metaphor or symbol. Whatever it may have been, the imagery fits well with the rest of scripture, and the enmity of the seed of the serpent versus the seed of the woman.
>and this so called "jesus" character is based on myths, which we now know are total bunk
The existence of Jesus of Nazareth is not a subject most people disagree with. It's probably the most difficult thing to try and disprove about the New Testament. There are secular historical accounts of his existence, including Josephus and other authors of the time en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historicity_of_Jesus#Christ_myth_theory

Fuck off and quit making us look like dickheads.

>muh pure factual logic
>muh god isnt actually real
>muh tl;dr longpost
it's all there, folks

to the person who said: "He's sent innumerable signs to you to lead you towards him, if only you opened your heart and had eyes to see and ears to hear. "

my heart IS opened.

I just told you i was a former christian all my life, studied everything about jesus. go back and read before you make such an utter irrational fool of yourself.

this is the problem with christians and god believers. they blindly assume that whoever doesn't believe in their sky daddy is closed minded.

i can tell you for a fact that i am open minded. i read the entire bible several times, much more than most christians. i am involved in charity work as well. so there goes your stereotype of "evil atheists."

so far nobody has been able to address the logical refutation of god that i posted. all i see is namecalling, basically proving what i said the first time ------ please for your own good learn actual science and logic.

OP is comfirmed around 16 as this is all pretty bad logic.
I'am an atheist as well but this is retarded logic.
1. never be condescending in tone (lol me right now) it will make not not even want to listen to your argument.
2. Don't say "your god" again it's condescending to a religious person
3. Relgious people would argue god allows evil to happen to test us, so fucks up your first point.
4.Who caused god. Relgion says no one
5. god could prove he exist, again that would fuck up the whole "wanting to test us" thing

You want to dispel people of religion you'll have to use reasoning. Logic doesn't work.

Are you trolling or false flagging? I really hope you aren't, every deception is a win for the enemy of humanity, even if in jest.

Do you believe God loves you? He truly does and wants you to be part of his family. There are barriers in the way, but they can be overcome if you search. Ask some questions and I'll answer.

Gonna bump this bait thread so OP feels happy

Thats a pretty shitty chart, there are some extreme jumps in logic there

motherfucker you are picking and choosing which post you reply to, too make sure that you skip posts you have no refutation on or counterpoints

if you were actually logical you wouldnt be pondering over something you would never be able to prove or disprove.

but alas, you are nigger

Asking what created God is a category error. Once you ask about some thing that is created you are no longer asking about god but a creature.

Evil exists in the world because of sin. While the holocaust killed millions of people, it also brought about the creation of Israel, a new Jewish homeland thousands of years after the last one was destroyed. World War 2 killed millions, but the world has enjoyed relative peace since then and there are now billions of more people alive than there ever were before the war.

You talk about logic as if it is something that exists in nature, that there is some real "truth" to logic but that is not the case. If you want to say that something that exists only in the minds of human beings also really exist in the natural world, you are basically actualizong the creative act of god's own mind in the material world. Good luck proving that scientifically

One of the many amazing prophecies of Jesus Christ from the Old Testament is that of verse 1 from Psalm 22:

>"O God my God, look upon me: why hast thou forsaken me?"

Many people have said, "Jesus said God has forsaken him on the cross, how could he be the Messiah?"
Jesus was invoking Psalm 22 on the cross. The Psalm was wrote around 1,000 years before Christ was born.

This is significant because a few verses later in the same Psalm it says this:

>"They have pierced my hands and feet."

Some renderings have it;

>"they have torn holes in my hands and my feet"

Strange. It would appear that Jesus Christ invoked a Psalm wrote 1,000 years before He was born that seemed to tell of His very unique death, crucifixion; which did not even exist at the time Psalm 22 was wrote.

Psalm 22 goes on to say:

>"They parted my garments amongst them; and upon my vesture they cast lots."

This is another strange coincidence. It is known that the Roman soldiers gambled, or "cast lots" on Christ's garments as He was being crucified. If Christ was utterly out of His depths and defeated; why does this Psalm--that was invoked as He was in unimaginable pain--foretell of exact circumstances of the very death He was experiencing? Circumstances that no one could have known?

Not only this, Psalm 22 ends by foretelling the great rise of Christendom, which was achieved based on the very death that Christ Himself was experiencing, that the Psalm undeniably addresses:

>"All the ends of the earth shall remember, and shall be converted to the Lord: And all the kindreds of the Gentiles shall adore in his sight."

Remember, at the time of Christ, only one tribe was expecting a Messiah. This Psalm called forth by Christ on the cross predicts His death to an exactitude, and it just happens to predict the unprecedented worldwide conversion based on this death.

How do atheists explain this away?

religion is based on irrational belief with small bits of """Evidence""" such as Jesus being a historical figure however none of his miracles can be proved, just like Muhammad is also a historical figure with people who wrote about his travels but none of his miracles can also be proved just like. That along with pseudo science. (If you can't explain what happened before the big bang it was obviously my very specific God). It's belief in the irrational your not meant to look for evidence proving God your meant to look inside your feelings and your "soul" to know or not.

That's why people say they believe in God because the definition of believe is to accept that (something) is true, especially without proof.

1. Holocaust didn't happen. Even if it did, free will means that actions have consequences.

2. Causality applies only the the physical, and not the metaphysical.

3. If you want God to be some sort of dancing monkey for your amusement, you don't seem to have figured out the power differential between you.

Atheist 'intellectuals', everyone.

can you prove the big bang?

came here to post this. both theories require faith of something that cannot currently be proven.

>Why doesn't he stop evil
>Free will
>How did and does he stop Quran from re-writing
>His will
wut

>your meant to look inside your feelings and your "soul" to know or not.
In Christianity that's a pretty grave mistake. Christians are not just to have faith, but answers as to why they believe. We know that God is who he says he is through Biblical prophecy, the repetition and prediction of events before they happen. This proves to us that the works that these prophecies are written in are divinely inspired and the source is from outside of time. See for one example of hundreds.

OP is comfirmed around 16 as this is all pretty bad logic."Nice try. As if an "atheist" (you are obv a christian) would bother defending god belief. if there are any holes in my logical refutations
then i am willing to consider them. but as of now nobody has been able to address them.

btw i am not being condesending, when i have reason to respect god believers i will. so far i do not. they are unwilling to use logic or science, so in my book they are not to be taken seriously.

2. you don't even make any sense. it is obv not "my" god, so it is correct to say that this imaginary creature is theirs.

3. again this makes no sense. let me know when you have a real rebuttal. there is no proof of "testing" since there has been no proof of god yet. again if god exists, he wouldn't be allowing this evil. you can't just say "he's testing us" because that assumes he exists. please for the love of god (haha! pun intended) learn some logic and science.

4. that is why it makes no sense. they say eveyrthing else has a cause but god doesn't have to have one? why the double standard? the notion is utterly irrational.

5. again you assume he wants to test us. this god of yours seems to be an odd creature. why test us if he wants us to love him? loving parents do not put their children through tests. they do not leave their children alone to fend for themselves. yet this is what this supposed sky daddy does.

see how christians just keep adding more illogical absurd notions instead of using science and logic. very typical.

>If this god of yours exists, why would he allow evil such as cancer or the holocaust? He is powerful enough to stop it, yet doesn't? Makes no sense.
also, you're an idiot to think that something temporal can be seen as evil by someone omnipotent. God knows you'll be ok if you get cancer, because so much more awaits us later. It's literally a nothingburger from the perspective of someone with knowledge that we don't possess. Any "why is evil allowed on earth" theories come from a place of pride and ignorance.

I love that so many people believe they can define 'God' with their limited brain and resources. I actually find it humorous that you think you've solved the complexities of the universe. Embarrassing.

Funny thing is a catholic priest came up with the Big Bang, and he found it elegantly jives with the notion of a sudden creation ex nihilo. The CMB tells us it probably went down that way

>never took physics or astronomy
>shills out worlds most parroted meme response

wrong

the COBE map and analysis of the satellite's data provide very strong evidence for the physics behind the big bang theory

try looking for published scientific evidence before saying it doesn't exist friendo

Even if we can't understand the whole, is it not a noble attempt to try, or should we just let sleeping dogs lie?

here is a much stronger counter argue ment (pic related) also you cannot prove god doesn't exist you just have faith he doesn't

>that is why it makes no sense. they say eveyrthing else has a cause but god doesn't have to have one? why the double standard? the notion is utterly irrational.

Everything physical needs a cause, that's the second law of thermodynamics. It offers no position on the metaphysical.

>you don't even make any sense. it is obv not "my" god, so it is correct to say that this imaginary creature is theirs

Oh...you're a troll.

It's well accepted by modern Christians that God caused the Big Bang. It was first devised by Catholic Priest and Physcist George's Lemitre you understand.

Fedoras of the day hated the idea, because it points to the idea of a creator. All the cool atheists back then thought the universe was eternal. They had maths 'proving' it and everything. But then they realised LeMotre was right, and have spent the last 50 years trying to show how a Big Bang can happen without a creator. They gave up in the end as said 'well it's impossible to know how it happened, but we know what happened 0.0000002 seconds AFTER, so obviously it doesn't matter how it happened'

Can you see the irony?

>Thinks this is an intelligent post
>Pic is of a "witty" nigger trying his absolute hardest to be intellectual
>Op's overall IQ is about 89

Sage and kys.

Not 100%

However there's a lot more evidence to support it, Background radiation/Universe continuing to expand etc. Your using the logic of if you can't 100% prove the big bang then it was obviously my iron age people who wrote about Jesus 100 years after his accession (Or death). Instead of a number of other almost infinite possibility's stretching from Zeus being real to your acutally an Alien having the worlds most insane drug trip

We should be taking the most logical path if we're working out the universe. Otherwise I'll just pull the your in a simulation in which some people are programmed to believe in god and this is a scientific test to see an evolution of a purely ai universe .

>why would he allow evil
because humans have free will
>who caused god
even if he isnt the first cause/uncaused, that doesnt mean that he does not exist
>why doesnt he prove it to me
god doesnt need to prove jack shit to you, and he already chose to show himself 2000 years ago. besides time and time again hes stated that he wants us to find him on our own

>i was born and raised christian
lmao no you werent. hello, protestant

naturalism requires faith

still need some proofs

>VERY STRONG EVIDENCE
what is this evidence?

the only thing more retarded than a fundamentalist religious person, is someone who believes science (which is constantly changing because its only a means for man to explain things that would be happening anyway) to be infallible

mankind are just animals deluded by their ego.

>1. If this god of yours exists, why would he allow evil such as cancer or the holocaust? He is powerful enough to stop it, yet doesn't? Makes no sense.
Because they deserved to suffer.

>2. If this god of yours exists, who caused god? How can you believe that god caused all of this, yet say that nothing caused god? It is unlogical. Again makes no sense.
You can say the same thing about the big bang. Not an argument.

>3. If this god of yours exists, and if this oppresser in the sky really wants to "save" me, he could easily prove to me he exists. He could easily spell his name in the stars or perform a miracle. Yet he doesn't. Yet again makes no sense.
The facts are out there. You just have to want to look for them.

>prove

>a non falsifiable

good luck

>the COBE map
>waaah we can't see past the beginning of time in our universe
not an argument

>Thinking you'd get anywhere mentioning the holocaust in a negative light.

You may be familiar with fallacies, but neglect appealing to Sup Forums's logic.

You can't prove that it's meaningful to say "god exists". Therefore anyone who does say that is an illogical idiot spouting nonsense.

its not very logical to try and explain something on a universal scale.

thats a fact, its just a bunch of nigs making conjecture, until the next nigger comes up with something that sounds more right.

shit, physics could change on a dime under different atmospheric/chemical conditions.

u r think liek baby

further, i can answer all of those but you are not ready to hear the answers because your heart is hard

>Because they deserved to suffer.
Job didn't. Suffering in the world is much more than what we can comprehend, what happens behind the scenes is something that we must trust God's judgement on.

see

I am ready, please give me the GodPill

that image does surmount the non-falsifiability of the God of Adam, Moses, Abram, Jacob, and David.

>God isn't powerful enough to allow free will and abolish evil

Pfft. Fucking Godlets, I swear.

Seriously though. Logic is according to God. If God so desires the absence of evil and the will of man both would be so.

1 prove its evil
2 not "unlogical"
3 he doesn't want to save you

>>God isn't powerful enough to allow free will and abolish evil
that is a logical contradiction
It has nothing to do with power over the natural universe

Well that's not my claim... but for example:

>God is a timeless entity which acts in time.
Abject self contradiction.

>father son and holy spirit are each god but are not eachother. There is only one god. A!=A

even though i am on the side of the guy who posted that image, that image makes me swoon with its absurdity not in specific truths/facts it identifies, but in the leaps you point out

"leaps" are more like gigaparsecs

1) God permitted free-will. The story of the man who kept his eyes of Jesus and sank is similar to his unresponsiveness today.

2) Big Bang = "Nothing created nothing from nothing and nothing's nothing made something" There is an extremely intricate design to this world and each design requires a designER

3)The world is the devil's domain. You see God all the time but you deny him. God see's no evil and you can not see him. Pray and ask for his presence to be known.

you want the answer to the paradox?

then you get a paradox in return:
yes and no(not a super-state) at the same time and at the same place always in all dimensions

Wew i bet you are very young since your arguments aren't so logic as you claim.

1) Because we have free will and this life means nothing, it's only a mere test to check who we really are.

2)Every action has its reason, but something had to be first, if something created God, then what created this "something"? It's illogical to claim that everything has been created by some power, it's infinite chain of actions and reactions.

3)You have to be good man because you want to, not because you are afraid. God won't punish you for your sins in your lifetime nor reward you for good actions, because our free will would mean nothing.

note how nobody has been able to address the logical refutations of god.

they all resort to bashing us over the head with their bible verses and calling us names. this is why atheism keeps growing so fast. people are sick of being told they have to worship a fairy tale.

another logical refutation which i didn't even mention yet: so you claim this god of yours all-powerful, yes? then can this supposed god of yours create a stone so heavy that he cannot lift it? if he can, then he is not all powerful. if he cannot, then he is also not powerful.

thus we see this mythical creature you cling to cannot be "all powerful" -- it is an absurd and irrational notion .

people please, just read a little bit of science and logic and educate yourselves. we are living in the age of computers and technology. what use have we of a sky creature? it is flatly contradictory.

hopefully someday humanity wakes up and stops believing this nonsense. the logic is there for you, all you need to do is use your brain.

we have the ability to reason and the mind is a wonderful thing. use it!! that is all a freethinker asks you people to do.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Problem_of_evil

>If this god of yours exists, who caused god? How can you believe that god caused all of this, yet say that nothing caused god? It is unlogical. Again makes no sense.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmological_argument

>If this god of yours exists, and if this oppresser in the sky really wants to "save" me, he could easily prove to me he exists. He could easily spell his name in the stars or perform a miracle. Yet he doesn't. Yet again makes no sense.
He all ready came and left centuries before you where born

>its not very logical to try and explain something on a universal scale.
Well it is if humans want to work out something. May as well just say it's illogical to listen to music or dance or learn another language since all you should be doing is eating,shitting,sleeping and fucking if we wanted to become robot tier

>thats a fact, its just a bunch of nigs making conjecture, until the next nigger comes up with something that sounds more right.
yeah that's science first ooga booga caveman thought the man/bear moved the sun everyday then the Christians thought that Earth was the center of the Universe and now they know we're not. Perhaps future scientists will prove god is not real and people will look back on Christians and Muslims/Jews how we look back at Cavemen religions

>shit, physics could change on a dime under different atmospheric/chemical conditions.
Yes but until that time we're running off the thought it doesn't. There's no point in saying Gravity doesn't exist because elsewhere some chemical could counteract the forces of gravity therefore God is real.

You've pulled the "It's to big to comprehend" and there could be a universe where god is real therefore I"m right and any number of other countless univiers where god isn't real don't count

>God is a timeless entity which acts in time.
Time is a dimensional property. God existing outside of time is a way of saying God exists in a higher dimension of existence. He can see all of time without being constricted to it, just as a we as third dimensional beings could interact with the second dimension without existing fully within it.
>father son and holy spirit are each god but are not eachother. There is only one god.
Only logically inconsistent if we view it from our plane of existence. We humans are also three persons (Body, mind, spirit). God has the ability to manifest these aspects of himself how he pleases, where we do not have that control. It's kinda like having three tiles, and in each exist one of our aspects, but we are bound to the bodies experiences. God isn't bound and can move freely.

>Abject self contradiction
A scientist is not a variable within an experiment but can act upon it
>There is only one god A!=A
Liquid water and water vapor are each water but are not each other. There is only one type of H2O molecule
Entities from without a system can still act upon it and entities (even though god is not) may have different forms but the same base substance.

>note how nobody has been able to address the logical refutations of god.

i am able, but not to objectivity
see:

What is th pint of this post you should probably just kys

It is not your logic I take issue with, user.
It is the nigger in the picture. Fuck off with whatever you have to say if you're unironically posting pictures of fucking niggers

though im on your side:
you know nothing of the big bang, physics, nor hardly logic

>3)The world is the devil's domain

indeed

kek

It's actually not a contradiction. Not all actions are evil when compared to others. If you have just enough antidote for one infected child and there are two infected children and you make the choice randomly on who to give the antidote to, your choice was not evil either way. In this scenario both free will and the absence of evil exist. If God was all powerful the entire universe could be full of these kinds of decisions.

However, it's not entirely relevant because an omnipotent God can, as I said before, bend logic to whatever he desires. As a kind of proof of this let's look at the argument of the First Cause. Now, logically, something cannot come from nothing (as the Christian theologists propose). However, God is the exception. In all kinds of matters God's will can defy logic.

Also keep in mind that it's not entirely without precedent for God to not care about free will. Consider the Pharaoh of Egypt whose heart was made hard when considering to release the Jews. This is a clear interference in the decision making of man.

If humanity exists, why would they allow such evil as the holocaust? They are powerful enough to stop it, yet doesn't? Makes no sense.

I know quite a proportionate amount of information when it comes to physics actually. I'm surmising.

>claims to be educated and logical
>doesn't know Jesus was historical character with multiple Jewish, Roman and Greek sources

>Only logically inconsistent if we view it from our plane of existence.

It's logically inconsistent based on the words on the page. Logic doesn't require a particular perspective. A syllogism is true based on what is written alone. The words contradict themselves.

>Liquid water and water vapor are each water but are not each other.
No they aren't. They are both made up of water molecules. You're changing the statement. Are you saying that jesus is made up of god molecules in the same way that liquid water is made up of H20 molecules?

>A scientist is not a variable within an experiment but can act upon it
Wrong.
If the scientist acts upon it, he is a variable. His own effect must be taken into account. Scientists go to great lengths to try to minimize their own effect on the system. You can't totally remove it though.

>God existing outside of time is a way of saying God exists in a higher dimension of existence.
No. The reason god is timeless is because he is supposed to have existed in absence of time. Before time existed. And then at some point in history, he created the universe for no reason, with no cause. Of course, his action implies there was a time before he acted.

It doesn't make sense to be a timeless being that acts in time. Self contradictory.

alright, answer me this, religious fags.
you claimed that your god is almighty and all powerful.

Why can't he gives me a 4 right now?
huh?
i guess he's not so powerful then

Yes, the father son and the holy spirit are made of the same essence but are different formations.

A scientist setting up an experiment does not make him a variable but another example; Sound is massless however can exert force upon mass. God acts the same.

my mom is currently burning movies (dvds) that are not "christian."

Religion is a fucking disease. Might as well lose hope of ever achieving interstellar travel now.

I'm an atheist but why do people think that if God exists he has to conform to puny human sensibilities and reasoning? An allmighty creator would have a consciousness that is impossible to comprehend.

As for 2, why should the universe operate based on Human Understanding? "Everything needs a designer" is the worst argument I've ever heard. Religion is a human invention.

>I know quite a proportionate amount of information when it comes to physics actually. I'm surmising.

and yet, we have this unfortunate strawman:

>Nothing created nothing from nothing and nothing's nothing made something

>An allmighty creator would have a consciousness that is impossible to comprehend.

meta-nonfalsifiable

subjective

and sad

>A scientist setting up an experiment does not make him a variable but another example;
ece.rochester.edu/courses/ECE111/error_uncertainty.pdf
I invite you to read this document on error analysis. The scientist himself is always a factor when you take a measurement of anything.

>Yes, the father son and the holy spirit are made of the same essence but are different formations.
What do you mean by essence? That's not a molecule. In any case, most people don't believe as you do and that's because you're changing the statement from what is written on the page. " Jesus is made up of god molecules" is an entirely different statement from "Jesus is god".

>meta-nonfalsifiable
Welcome to religion.

Excuse repeats...
1.) Evil is caused by us being separate from God. God has remedied that through Jesus.
2.)Who caused God is not a rational question for a theist. God answers "I am". For now that is all we need to know.
3.) The "oppresser" (sic) already saved you though Jesus. You're welcome.

and yet, i pity OP
odd mix, no?

>It's logically inconsistent based on the words on the page. Logic doesn't require a particular perspective. A syllogism is true based on what is written alone. The words contradict themselves.
What are these words? Hebrew is a very delicate language with precision not seen in English. You've got to really get a concordance out to study each verse to the bone.

In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth
בְּרֵאשִׁית, בָּרָא אֱלֹהִים, אֵת הַשָּׁמַיִם, וְאֵת הָאָרֶץ.
bə-rê-šîṯ bā·rā ’ĕ·lō·hîm ’êṯ haš·šā·ma·yim wə·’êṯ hā·’ā·reṣ

bə-rê-šîṯ - In the beginning. biblehub. com/hebrew/bereshit_7225.htm
bā·rā - to create, make, form, or shape. biblehub. com/hebrew/bara_1254.htm
’ĕ·lō·hîm - referencing God as an elohim, a descriptor of existence outside of our reality. biblehub. com/hebrew/elohim_430.htm
’êṯ - Used to introduce a semantically definite direct object. biblehub. com/hebrew/et_853.htm
haš·šā·ma·yim - referring to both the sky and space. biblehub. com/hebrew/hashshamayim_8064.htm
wə·’êṯ - and the, Used to introduce a semantically definite direct object. biblehub. com/hebrew/veet_853.htm
hā·’ā·reṣ - Earth, that planet which we live on. biblehub. com/hebrew/haaretz_776.htm
(1/2)

So the christians have run away from logic, as usual. Logic and science is to christians as garlic is to vampires. So typical. For those brave enough to remain, let's really put things to the test now.

If this god of yours exists i challenge him to strike me down with a lightening bolt right now. Yes. If this creature you so desperately cling to actually exists and hears my challenge, why is he so impotent to act? Here I stand a freethinker, in open rebellion to this fabled god. And nothing happens.

You see? Here I am still.

(Of course christians will say hes sparing my life out of love -- then why did he not intervene and stop the holocaust if he cares so much about life? Is he not all-powerful?)

And you expect me to believe in your utterly irrational fairy tales. Fools.

Alright, so the god in the english language is contradictory.

I don't know about the one in the hebrew language. Maybe it isn't.

But unless you're a fucking kike who grew up learning ancient hebrew, you shouldn't be so confident in your ability to interpret it.

you didnt note that "Elohim" is a plural

>So the christians have run away from logic,

I am not a Christian, though I aspire to be.

and i run TOWARD logic

I admit, the scientist was a poor example but Sound is far more fitting and I wish to hear your refutation

Frankly I don't know much depth about the trinity; I'm not Catholic. However, the little I have read of Aquinas is very explanatory about this. Here is a quick search for some stuff
aquinasblog.com/16-trinity.html

Asking questions dosnt mean that logic is on your side of belief.
It means that you dont have the answers.
Be as unlogical as theasts and preach what you cant prove.
You cant prove god and you cant disprove god.
FUCKING FEDORA.

Evil exists because we have free will and exist within a flawed material plane separated from God through the willful, sinful actions of our primordial souls.

2. God is eternal, without cause, as God is not a material or composite entity. Only the material and the temporal logically require causation.

3. Who says He wants to save you? Who says you even possess a soul? You're likely an animated lump of hyle lacking in the Divine Spark.

>No. The reason god is timeless is because he is supposed to have existed in absence of time. Before time existed. And then at some point in history, he created the universe for no reason, with no cause. Of course, his action implies there was a time before he acted.
In the beginning of our universe, we are told that there was God, and this beginning is the beginning of our timeline. God, through his means, molded the universe and it's basic elements and rules, and then we are left with a universe in a state in which both the heavens and the Earth exist. I do not see any syllogism here, the words themselves don't contradict the statement. God was in the beginning, it's not like we are told that the earth and heavens were there, then God created them. It's chronologically sound. What do you see that I do not?
(2/2)

Logic explaining God:

In all the universe, there is always an opposite. a duality. In order to have one thing, you must have the opposite to explain it
Example: explaining light without darkness, or good without evil. They must coexist, or not at all

Knowing this, I give you this logical statement

Humans are fallible. We exist and then die; turn to dirt or ash. finite and "imperfect. Agreed?

Humans use language to explain the universe around them. Language is also fallible. I cannot perfectly convey my thought right now to you through language. Agreed?

Now what can explain the universe around us perfectly? Number can explain everything perfect. It can explain shapes perfectly, music perfectly, why atoms are they way they are all the way to the laws of the universe. Agreed?

Now, if there are "imperfect" beings that explain through an "imperfect" language to explain the universe
Then there is a ________ that uses a perfect language to explain the universe

What fits in the blank?

Also, there is a beautiful tedtalk explaining why evil in the world does not equal no benevolent God. You should do some theological research.

George Carlin use to end his shows with this bit. It was pointless then too.