Why do the 15 year olds here not understand trump will go down in history as one of the most hated presidents...

why do the 15 year olds here not understand trump will go down in history as one of the most hated presidents . you memed a billionaire military industrial complex puppet into power his lip service is nothing . he will never do anything for any of you . you will understand this in your mid twenties or thirties .

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/889635112899534848
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Trump is a jewish puppet.

you kids were played .

Thanks, Canada. I'll be sure to elect leaders like Mr. Trudeau next time.

Shill

Sage

You're Canadian, why do you care? Not to mention you elected Trudeau.

Anyone who can't see these trolls are 13 yr old asshats under burger proxies is retarded.

Isn't it great that Trump filled his administration with globalist Goldman Sachs shills?

Sup Forums and memes had zero impact on the election. All he had to do was say "build a wall" and "I don't like mulsims: and most blue collar republicans would vote for him anyway.

Cadana, you so funny.

they stopped evil and thats good enough for me.

I'd take as leader any day over that Cabal controlled faggot cuckdeau.
PS Did you know that his Mom was gangbanged by the Rolling Stones? And she fucked one of trumps friends on the coach while he watched?

You forget about Obama? Or even Bush? Face it, you just love democrats SOOO much. Why? Trump IS NOT a republican.

what are you going to do?

>twitter.com/JulianAssange/status/889635112899534848
t. shareblue

Get off our board, faggot.

>Thanks, Canada. I'll be sure to elect leaders like Mr. Trudeau next time.
That's Ms. Trudeau.

SAGE

The changes to the SCOTUS will have implications for the rest of your life. Trump ideas will live through the judiciary for decades. How does that make you feel? Obama left many federal judge positions open so the Clintons could sell them. Such arrogance...what will you do?

Those rural retards should learns some culture by drinking blood and semen then getting paid by Russia to dress like a Nazi at the Hillary rally.

> making squinty faces because the sun is in their eyes

> they are retards

Great thread, now reporting and saging

sage