Should a Muslim ban be written into the constitution?

Should a Muslim ban be written into the constitution?

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2015/10/51-of-u-s-muslims-want-sharia-60-of-young-muslims-more-loyal-to-islam-than-to-u-s
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes.

Yes

would fuck with the first

I dont recall any "shall not be infringed" in the first amendment.

Yes.

Sharia Law has no place in Western Civilization

muslim and racial

Ummm
Yes.

why?

I'd rather a law that requires I be paid a million dollars every day be written into the constitution. If we're gonna dream the impossible I may as well get paid.

I wish the founding fathers were more specific when righting the constitution. Such as "all men are created equal", but they were talking about all western and northern europeans, as they were the only ones legally allowed to immigrate to amerca until 1965, with some exceptions. Also freedom of religion, which meant catholocism, puritanism, anglicism, etc. No one expected islam to be part of the USA

The real question is how to halt the flow of Islam into the states while wrangling the ones already here until the want to leave and go back to their respective shit hole countries

>ban
why not extermination?

Neck yourself, defense of the nation comes before any non citizens.
No shit it needs to.

No just ban church and state.

Let's start with a Jew ban, and if that goes through, we can move on from there.

This

Ban sharia

Fucking hell, libshits all over here (SF Bay Area) have that fucking picture with "All are welcome here" all over the fucking place (store front windows, front windows of people's homes, etc.). Fucking cultural marxism.

I don't know why but that image really triggers me for some reason

No. All religions should be respected and researched. However third worlders should be banned.

>Should a Muslim ban be written into the constitution?
Muslims
Non-Whites
Jews
Homosexuals
Anti-Whites.

The constitution should never have applied to non-Whites in the first place.

obviously

Yes, alongside all other religions

Why not, indeed.

no don't be a retard lol

Move dumb fuck. You got 50 states to choose from.

Yes

>hould a Muslim ban be written into the constitution?

Ha, trick question: if Sharia Law is imposed, then it supersedes the Constitution. Essentially, there's a Constitution-ban in Islamic belief.

jihadwatch.org/2015/10/51-of-u-s-muslims-want-sharia-60-of-young-muslims-more-loyal-to-islam-than-to-u-s

51% of U.S. Muslims want Sharia; 60% of young Muslims more loyal to Islam than to U.S.

A 2013 Pew report on 'The World’s Muslims: Religion, Politics and Society' showed that over 60% of Muslims want Sharia Law to be the official law of the land; that’s a billion Muslims!

You wouldn't have to if the Government stuck to the Constitution.

>51% of U.S. Muslims want Sharia; 60% of young Muslims more loyal to Islam than to U.S.
Well, to be fair, Whites should be loyal to their race and not this Jewed-out country.

I believe the part about freedom of religion should include the freedoms included in having no religion at all.

We should just stop ALL immigration immediately.
Illegal Immigrants should be sos

Racewar solves both

disrespect for your countries flag

This. Let it begin

fpbp

That masonic dishrag is the flag of the jew's country.

That was our flag before the jews got us.
Unless they convinced us slavery would work out.

This ban wasn't about Muslims OR national security. It was a half assed POTUS publicity stunt. I want Israel and Saudi Arabia (two of the nation's funding violent extremists) on that damn list. But that's not going to happen because of the Israeli lobby and the OPEC cucks.

well not techinically, cause it did change some

yes

Motherfucker please. The Prophet Muhammad is in the supreme court carved out in the open as one of the many influential people when it came to laws & stuff. along with moses and others.

Yes.
Islam is cancer and has no business in a civilized society.

Kafirs BTFO!

I think if the Founding Fathers understood Islam the way we understand it today, an explicit ban against the primacy of Sharia Law would have been spelled out in some way.

Pic related is what the US can look forward to if the pace of Muslim immigration continues as it did under Obongo.

1st prevents the (national) government from recognizing the establishment of any religion, banning a religion is recognizing it. Any suck amendment would need an edit of the 1st.

In other news I believe in a literal implementation of the 2nd amendment, the whole "shall not be infringed" thing. Notice that it addresses citizens directly and grants the right to them directly and does not mention any state or intermediate level of government.