Canadian polygamist of the fundamentalist community Bountiful found guilty after marrying 25 women and fathering over...

>Canadian polygamist of the fundamentalist community Bountiful found guilty after marrying 25 women and fathering over 145 children
>Winston Blackmore, 61, found guilty of polygamy, he's facing five years in prison
>Since 1990, Blackmore has married 25 women and fathered over 145 children
>He's part of the fundamentalist community of Bountiful in British Columbia
>James Oler, 53, also of Bountiful is accused of marrying five women

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4726832/Polygamist-married-25-women-fathered-145-kids-guilty.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8TMKyUdEEMo
laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/section-290.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice

What are looking at right here is the pinnacle of the dominant alpha male

Polygamy worth prison time?

Why the fuck?
Anti white fucks.

I want to be like him !!! Haha

I wonder what the male to female ratio is in that community? If it is close to 50:50 are there just a bunch of incel Mormon dudes fapping?

Well he is doing a lot more than most when it comes to saving the white race.

In India polygamy is allowed for Muslims but banned for Hindus.

He should've married a guy instead. Then he'd be a hero.

C U C K E D

U

C

K

E

D

What I'd like to know is how the FUCK does he provide for 25 women and 145 children when having ONE wife and ONE child is already a massive fucking money sink
Anyway if it's between consenting adults and all parties knew the deal, who cares.

>145

Holy fuck, this guy wins at the game of life.

I don't get it. What do all those women see in him and how does he support them all? Is he rich or something?
Don't get me wrong, I don't care if he has a thousand wives I just don't understand the mechanics and logistics of it. How could you remember the names of all those children? I'd forget my own name if people didn't call me by it.

Wonder if the leafs will be charging any muzzies with multiple wives.

Shut up American faggot.

Go dance in gay parade.

>What I'd like to know is how the FUCK does he provide for 25 women and 145 children when having ONE wife and ONE child is already a massive fucking money sink

Undoubtedly by putting them to work.

>what are you in for?
>for cumming in too much pussy

>What do all those women see in him
Religious cult leader, they see salvation or some shit.

>Wonder if the leafs will be charging any muzzies with multiple wives.

I wish, but that will never happen. Not in a million years. This country is too cucked for that

145 children. He'll be great great grandfather to a football stadium in a few years

you first poo boy

>Mentally unstable mom
>Cult leader father who will never be around
>144 brothers and sisters

Kids growing up in these conditions are destined to become drug addicts and criminals. Imagine having to pay child support for 145 kids?

Child support welfare cheque of 145 kids

>how does he provide for 25 women 145 children
Quite easily on a few acres of land, see how happy everyone is?
Now fuck off faggot incel beta faghots who think the white race men cant save ourselves.

Based. He literally took the responsibility of at least 48 white male neets from their duty of breeding more whites.

But what's guarantee that those 145 kids won't turn trailer park trash.

If those women would have married different guys they would have more money for kids.

>But what's guarantee that those 145 kids won't turn trailer park trash.
They are part of a fundamentalist Mormon religious cult. The boys get expelled and the girls are forced into similar polygamous marriages, thus growing the community.

No trailer park lifestyle involved

He had four 15-year-old brides, police say in an affidavit in B.C. Supreme Court released yesterday. He also married two 16-year-olds and three 17-year-olds..
Also sold/traded girls across the american border..

damn son

ALPHA AF

>If those women would have married different guys they would have more money for kids.

I think they probably get more gibs if every wife after the 1st claims to be unmarried and claims not to know who the father of her kids is...

I will do same except I wont be married to tge rest of my women thus no laws broken.

I will have 20 children per woman and will have 20 wives thats 400 children.

bastard took 24 extra wives and ruined them. then again, canadian, so no loss

lots were american too

Hey cantwell love the show

POO
O
O

damn anchor babies

Damm, I can't say I agree with his religion, or his lifestyle for that matter, but I have to say, that is impressive. In the urban regions of Eastern Canada, people fuck dogs and prepubescent drag queens are the norm, so why was he, of all people arrested?

i wouldn't have a problem if this man was atheist, unfortunately it means more spreading of gullible idiotic christian kike worshippers most likely

>have 25 wifes
>make 25 wifes to work and pay me $200 every month
>it's only $200, so they don't really care
>mfw making $5k every month by fucking them bitches and spreading my superior genes

Why would women fall for this?

>Arrested
>For having multiple children with multiple women
What law did he break and how do Muslims and Blacks not get arrested for it?

>he isnt an alpha manipulating kikestrians
Taqiyya and everything for the race.

How does mating schedule go?

Does he have to sleep with one wife at a time according to Mormon custom or threesome/foursome is allowed?

Does he have calender on fridge indicating sleeping arrangements?

Dude ensured his lineage for thousands of years.

marry them at 15, separate them from family, brainwash them... make them live in a remote area, with no outside contact. make them work on a farm all day.

>The boys get expelled
>No trailer park lifestyle involved
What do you think happens to the boys when they're dumped? youtube.com/watch?v=8TMKyUdEEMo

>What law did he break and how do Muslims and Blacks not get arrested for it?

Bigamy:

>290 (1) Every one commits bigamy who
>
>(a) in Canada,
>
>(i) being married, goes through a form of marriage with another person,

laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/C-46/section-290.html

Literally this plus using the followers like slave labour

Source I personally know Winston

He produced children, (((they))) hate that. Only based Muslims can have 100 thousand wives!

Religious cult leaders are master at brain washing.

Sometimes I think cult leaders don't believe in anything they just do it for fun.

Watch him sage in prison and create another cult.

You give women way to much credit.

Why are most complaining here? He literally saved you from having to work on yourself and having to work on getting a wife, marriage etc etc.

>Lot's of time learning skills with siblings who love you and aren't brainwashed by the television

>Multiple step moms, one has to be cool

Idk man.

None of that is true

[spoiler] any more[/spoiler]

Quality over quantity. If pumping out as many crotchlings as possible makes your race great, niggers, spics and southeast Asian monkey people would be the apex leaders of human civilization.

Whites didn't become great by shitting out crotchspawn left and right. They invested in childcare to make sure that their children would have the will and fortitude to contribute to the greatness of their race long after they are gone.

did he get married though?
where's the paperworks?
prove it.

speaking of which,
he could just say there's 24 ex-wifes there and he decides to divorce and marry another one of the ex-wife every day.
that wouldn't even be a problem.

This story proves that many women want to be treated like CATTLE, and are children in grown bodies.

This is what all white men should be doing

>lots of stepmoms
>alpha father
Hmmmm just like my chinese cartoons

Literally did nothing wrong

>Canadian government unironically punishing a white man for having kids
wew
How long until mandatory sterilization starts getting pushed?

He only ever legally married his first which is how they got around it. But the new changes to common law relationships fucked him

I feel like it was more the child exploitation that they were after him for... but they were having a hard time pinning anything on him because the "community" would not talk.. So they will use any means they can

Shut up beta faggot

Most provinces in Canada have Common Law Marriage, which basically cucks men into letting women take half his stuff if they live more than 1 year together. Don't even have to legally apply.

Imagine one of those kids getting bullied

Take that you fuckin kikes. We should all strive to be this bountiful.

He won't have to pay child support because the government will just pick up the tab.

OK if he is white, otherwise we may have to prepare 145 bullets.

>What I'd like to know is how the FUCK does he provide for 25 women and 145 children

Welfare.

This guy is just the white version of a nigger ghetto ape.

>found guilty of polygamy
He dinndu nuffin

women are more than happy to share an alpha. have you never opened a history book?

Why would he pay child support?
Youre inplying he doesnt take care of his children.

I know this colony from when I lived in the same town. Most of the girls are pimped out to other polygamists when they are in their teens, and the boys are banished, many succumbing to alcoholism, suicide, etc. This lifestyle doesn't work in the modern day when all the offspring survive. It only worked in ancient times when most men died in war and so the women had to share husbands.

so where's the problem?
weren't they all consenting adults?

Lost boys. They expel males when they're young, shun them and deny them the benefits of staying in the community they grew up in. A lot of them wind up homeless. Google lost boys mormon or something, learn more. It's terrible.

this.. taxpayers foot the bill

Why is polygamy illegal? How is this any different than knocking up 25 women and not marrying them? Then it would be OK?

fucking this

And your source for this is?
Fuck off beta faggot because of faggots like you is why we need polygamy so alphas can take your share of women.

Ok so when are they going to prosecute a Muslim for polygamy

it goes against the talmud

>Taxpayers foot the bill for a white man having multiple white children.

This should be encouraged.

Do you even understand what the flag you are posting with means?

He's just a numale furious that there is still a place with large families and strong family values that are also white

Welfare.

>be white, 25 wives collect welfare..
>white
I dont think so

Well yeah no shit this is the same MO as mohammed except without the pillaging.

Yeah, so what?

Having 6+ kids was common when people were poor as fuck. The kids worked, women managed the sustainment and living situation and the father ran the business/farm.

>a few acres of land
You can't survive off less than 80-acres of land, with a high value crop, unless you run a business with external sources of revenue.

Polygamy increases consanguinity (inbred-ness), just look at the middle east.

polygamy is illegal to keep the chads inline and delay the beta uprising. The 1-1 marriage means everybody has a chance to breed. If a man doesn't perceive a chance he becomes dangerous to society. The system has recently broken down with first the 'free love' movement, then women's lib and now just tinder sluts. The revolution is near. I for one welcome white sharia

>guy in the OP picture
>white

Yeah, just like that "white hispanic" George Zimmerman, right boys?

Surprised this took so long.

Same thing is happening on Tinder. At least here the wonen receive partial commitment from the alpha.

Muzzies get away with it because they limit themselves to 4 wives.

>welfare

Winston and others like my dad owned multiple businesses in the surrounding area. This plus farming our own food and having a strong prepper mentality meant everyone could live free

Potatoes yield 30k pounds per acre every 2 months of harvest of potatoes is enough food for 30 people a year.

>>Winston Blackmore, 61, found guilty of polygamy, he's facing five years in prison
>>Since 1990, Blackmore has married 25 women and fathered over 145 children
Worth it.