Baby It's Cold Outside

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u3WH79my90s
youtube.com/watch?v=gHGRuKqvU7o
hooktube.com/watch?v=gHGRuKqvU7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Pizza
Dude my family owns a pizza place this better not be what I was voting for this whole time

Judaism should be amongst that raining garbage.

>taking a post and it's post name from T_D|
You have to go back

It all comes forth from the Jews.

Who cares? It's a great meme to share.

Search your heart!

You know it to be true!

Wouldn't that fall under Nationalism?

The pope is on our side.

A lot of people seem to think that the two aren't compatible.

If they aren't, I'd pick Christianity every time.
The ethics are there.

I've always considered nationalism to be God, country, and family in that order.

I wish there was a simple nationalist flag to post under but their isn't. The US flag is close enough.

Im not Christan but I think Im turning into one, Im not sure. Bit from what I have seen, from random news articles from my time online, there is a lot of modern & post-modern degeneracy that has been infiltrating Christianity of all sects for a long time now. How true and or prevalent it it?

Shouldn't it be God > Family > Country?

It's very true.

The new testament teaches us that women should keep silent in the church and yet the Church of England now allows female clergy.

Many churches accept homosexuality as normal and yet again the scriptures teach us that practicing homosexuals will not inherit the kingdom of heaven.

The bible itself remains the same and never changes.

I would suggest you study the book of Matthew to understand Christianity better.

All Christians should obey the laws Christ laid at the sermon on the mount found at Matthew chapter 5 through 7.

Those chapters will also teach you how to properly pray.

where in the bible does it say "thou shalt not eat pizza"

>Communism
>anti family
very funny

When communism starves your family to death and incentivises family members sending each other to gulags I think its safe to call communism anti-family.

Yes

And I should also add on that all of this is to be expected during the last days.
>See: Revelation

The bible has plenty of scriptures which indicate we're living in the days before judgement day.

2 Timothy 3:1-7 matches the growing attitude of people everywhere today.

youtube.com/watch?v=u3WH79my90s

youtube.com/watch?v=gHGRuKqvU7o

>Jason Unruhe video
Fixed, it's like archive.is for youtube. Just edit the domain in the url.

hooktube.com/watch?v=gHGRuKqvU7o