i.imgur.com/qI9fBCO
>Palmyra Jul8
imgur.com/a/TcJPO
>E Ghouta Jul8
i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul24
*Confirmed: T2,Humaymah captured, SAA controls 150km border with Iraq, 26km to Abu Kamal
>E Ghouta: Truce started on Sunday. clashes continued in areas of Ayn Tarma and Jobar controlled by HTS&allies
>DeZ:SyAF,RuAF hits IS targets in DeZ gov
>Raqqa/CS:40% of Raqqa under SDF control, tiger forces capture Al-Salam Alykom Village (50km to DeZ)
>Hezbollah overrunned HTS positions in many areas in Arsal(region between Syria and Lebanon), militants given choice to be bussed to Idlib
>RuMOD:De-escalation zones to be set up in Homs, East Ghouta, and Idlib
>Idlib city falls 100% under HTS
>Russian, European lawmakers plan to visit Syria by the end of year
>E Lebanon:Large number of rebels deflect to IS
>US drone attacked and killed 15+ Afghan police
>BAGHDAD, TEHRAN BOOST MILITARY, SECURITY COOPERATION. WASHINGTON IS CONCERNED
>Yemen:Houthi missile strike takes out Saudi oil refineries in Yanbu province
>US military sent 1 billion worth light weapons multiple armed groups Iraq including ISIS Al-Qaeda

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.389488&lon=41.032047&z=13&m=b&show=/6942207/Al-Qa-im
almasdarnews.com/article/rebels-shell-russian-embassy-retaliation-deadly-airstrikes/
nytimes.com/2017/07/24/world/middleeast/israel-jordan-aqsa-temple-mount-violence.html
archive.is/Xd0jY
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.788542&lon=39.739652&z=15&m=b&show=/13045209/Al-Jezrah[/spoiler]
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Assad

Guys...Deir Ezzor sooner than expected

SDF got Lavrov'd

Going to bed /sg/
>Stay /comfy/
>Keep shitposting
>Ignore the bad shills/redd*tards
Have a QT on me!

What are the rebels going to do without their funding?

>can't see images
fug

4th FOR BASED BASHAR THE LION

McCain getting cancer is so wonderful
Not just because he deserves it for helping cause so many wars but because it might stop future Burger wars
The outpouring of praise from the burger establishment just goes to show how evil he is

IDon't you see why the Jews want to shut down coal mining operations? They are farming carbon to make diamonds! The Jews want to use their own biowaste Instead of coal to join the continuum

He is part of a group of clones created by papa john. I'll start from the beginning.

There are only two dimensions. To break through you have to become a crystalline entity. Jewels like diamonds are super compressed carbon, basically the same as human ash. The Jews were behind the holocaust to create ash to turn Jews into diamonds. Hitler recognized the Jews as the chosen people and designed the plan to make a giant Jew diamond for all the Jews to join in a mental collective transported into space by the "bell" space craft. The bell is what created the pressure via centrifugal force as it traveled through space time.

Also papa john is an alchemist and creates better atoms for his "better" ingredients. His company funded ceti to create his atoms.
Like I said we are living In a two dimensional world. How come we only see flat screens? Hitler knew this and created the bell as a centrifuges and l pressure pot to cook the Jew diamond while he traveled to the future in 1964 when the bell crashed in kecksburg. Only through meditation and starvation could the Jews transcend into the true third dimension via the crystal entity. They still continue the practice of fusing to the entity which is located at ceti. Papa john, one of the clones, funded ceti to create his ingredients but to also blast dead Jew ashes into the crystal. In return the crystal is used to power Cetis mass replicator to make the ingredients.

This is an interesting place SAA will pass after Ma'adan.

You don't deserve (You)'s

>Founded 273 AC by Zenobia, the Queen of the state of Palmyra, the Roman later enforced the city fortress as part of the Oriental Limes. It was mainly designed to check the Euphrates River, as close to the site, the river could be crossed in summer by a ford (this would explain the existance of the twin-fortress of Zalabiyah on the other side of the river). In 610, Zenobia was destroyed by the Sassanides and lost any significance. Nevertheless, the ruins are still very impressive, especially the city wall with its towers and the citadel.

sergiopolis?

Kek

>papa John is an alchemist and creates better atoms for his better ingredients

i'm outta here
enjoy your day/night/sleep/thing
later

>alchemist
wrong board

kora a shit, and so is her shit show shit, shit

Why send him to the hoholboard?

Hey guys,
Redpill me on the Iraqi army.
Why have they done fuck-all in the last few months, while the SAA have been making GAINZ left, right and center?
I'm actually starting to get annoyed at them.
They have full support from the international community, they don't have to deal with moderate beheaders, their country is 60% Shia, their Kurds are actually pretty reasonable and have been working well with the Iraqi army. They have tens of thousands of militias from Iran and an unlimited supply of armaments from America.
Syria has none of these things!
Yet, look at this map from 2 months ago!
LOOK AT IT!

>Will the Iraqi army announce a new offensive soon or what!?!?!

Mosul.
They have 20k men ready to storm Tel Afar (pocket next to Mosul).
After that, it's Hawija and the Syrian border.
My guess is that the PMU are getting jewed, but we'll see. I sincerely hope they'll go for al-Qaim once Tel Afar is over.
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.389488&lon=41.032047&z=13&m=b&show=/6942207/Al-Qa-im

I'm saying that because they're the social conservative one, and like every "far-right" party in Europe is too sissy to say murder should be illegal.

>expats
That's where you're wrong kiddo. The selection bias is even worse. We didn't flee France as shit as it is today. We moved here under the Ancien Regime.

I know
I saved that pic because it's filename was "incompetent homosexual"
Waste of good premise and cute brown tomboy ;_;

They just finished Mosul and sustained about 20-30k casualties. They're rearming and going after Tel Afar next.

Honestly it was a pyrrhic victory. ISIS BTFO Iraq military but lost due to overwhelming numbers and no support.

Also lad, all Arab armies are garbage minus Iran Syria and Israel. Crappy leadership, corruption, low moral, no warrior tradition to speak of. They're culture of having a strong man lead them (Saddam, Gaddafi, Assad etc.) Is their biggest flaw, once leadership fails the army generally crumbles.

SAA is honestly a seasoned fighting force by now. And best of luck to them for fighting the good fight.

They are being held back by US from the border to not help SAA by PMUs
Only real reason

Actually, SD are more social conservative.
Christianity in Sweden is cucked.

Christianity is cucked everywhere my friend
Only African churches still want to ban gays
I go to a Christian college and it's just sad on all levels made me into a Varg pagan

What's it like living in the future compared to me my zipper head senpai?

>We moved here under the Ancien Regime.
i was talking about french that immigrated in today's age
the descendant of french refugees are not french so stop the wewuzzing

>Iran, Syria, and Israel
Only one of these is Arab.

And to be honest, I think the reward for good army goes to the Houthis.

>culture of strongmen
No, I also disagree here. The nations themselves have cultures which tend towards dictatorship, but the armies themselves tend towards warlordism, the opposite extreme.

Some factions still go to Syria via the land route.
I don't know if it's a media blackout or the leadership getting cucked, but they'll have to say something soon.

Iraqi army a shit. Keep in mind they lost a 3rd of the country to a few thousand ISIS fighters in pickup trucks. I want them to win but honestly, it may take a while.

ALLAH
SOURIA
TAYYIP

Shia are warriors, Sunni not so much.

Which they'd go into more of the previous avatar shit.

go build a bridge stinky
you lost control of Idlib stinky

DEATH TO TUK TUKS
DEATH TO SAUDIS
DEATH TO KEK
DEATH TO ARGENTINES
DEATH TO BOLUDOS
DEATH TO ALL SALAFISTS
DEATH TO REBELS AND KURDS (Except the Women)
DEATH TO MADURO
DEATH TO CHAVISTS
DEATH TO USA
DEATH TO SJWs
DEATH TO PETISTS AND LULA SUPPORTES
DEATH TO JIHADISTS
DEATH TO PALESTINE

LONG LIVE TO ETERNAL BRAZILIAN EMPIRE AND OUR ALLIES
LONG LIVE TO ASSAD DINASTY AND HIS ALLIES

>SD is more social conservative.
That's awful.

>Christianity is cucked everywhere my friend.
Wrong.

>wewuzzing
My Grandma's generation still spoke French, actually. And French expats actually voted Macron by an extremely large margin via French consulates etc. But still, 98% Trump vs 60+% Macron? How the fuck did this happen? Le Pen is nowhere near as extreme as Trump.

Got any requests for new grills BWP?

Possibly leadership cucked or maybe Iran is holding them back to not spook US until the tip is fully inserted It's like peter Jackson
His LOTR was excellent but Hobbit just shat in the bed

name a more iconic duo, we are going to alliance with France to destroy anglo-sphere

Stop posting these garbage titcows when there's better 3D.

Ok fine ME Countries in general, you dont have to be picky.

Houthis are ok, geography is on their side also KSA is a dumpster fire.

>Nations have culture towards dictatorships

Who then occupies army if not people from its own nation? Warlordism is the same thing as strongman culture my dude. They depend on 1 dude and his strongmen.

Orthodoxy is great but is explicitly anti-racist like all christcuck sects so in the end is just as pointless
Plus it hasn't YET received the full subversion treatment that Catholics and Protestants get

>Got any requests for new grills BWP?

Hinata Hezgirl, could it be?

After all, everyone likes Naruto, right?

You're stronger than I am.

I can't control myself. Sorry.

I wonder if we'll ever see a Silmarillion trilogy or hexalogy.

>anti-racist

nothing wrong with it, ethiopians are better than cuckservative ameriturds

It's stronger than me*

Using google translator to respond quickly sucks...

>My Grandma's generation still spoke French
yeah and quebec is still france according to this logic
when you live in america for so many generations you're american no matter your origin
>And French expats actually voted Macron by an extremely large margin via French consulates
these are the french i'm talking about and as you can see they don't want lepen
>How the fuck did this happen?
french mindset=/=american mindset

>implying that in Christ there is an east or west

Speak a real language.

Apparently not Tolkiens estate has forbidden further movies
I honestly don't want to see any movies made about books I like
Every movie just seems to be made by absolute incompetents and looks cheap

is the american baker here ?

>Orthodoxy is great but is explicitly anti-racist like all christcuck sects so in the end is just as pointless
>Plus it hasn't YET received the full subversion treatment that Catholics and Protestants get

So in the end the solution is to become Islamic?

So in the end the solution is to become Islamic?

If it is, BEGOME ORTOGOX :DDDDDD

Truth.... They're just ruin the movies and I'd rather stick with Lore

Islam is also anti-racist hue monkey.

t. jamal ahmed al-swedi

So, I'm going to convert the religion of the Brazilian natives.
Goodbye / sg. Goodbye / pol /

The Arab fears the Kurdmanji

yeah man
it's hard to make the two work unfortunately

almasdarnews.com/article/rebels-shell-russian-embassy-retaliation-deadly-airstrikes/
DAMASCUS, SYRIA (8: 45 A.M.) – Rebel fighters in rural Damascus have launched a rocket attack late this night in response to fierce airstrikes conducted yesterday by Russian fighter jets against their positions.

The attack, which was unexpectedly carried out after midnight, hit the Russian Embassy in al-Mazra’a district as well as al-Abasyeen square. No casualties reported.

lmao

I implore you to reconsider.

pshh

>Orthodoxy is great but is explicitly anti-racist like all christcuck sects
thats literally a main tenant of Christianity in general that all men are equal
and no Christianity isnt "cucked" plenty of examples prove this
stop with the edgelord "muh christards are dumb and sheit"
im an athiest and even i see that christian philosophies and ideology are some of the best for maintaining societal order

You've got to be shitting me.

>Warlordism is the same thing as strongman culture.
Wrong. A strongman controls things by force. A warlord by nature defies a strongman, by successfully resisting this force. For instance, a strongman who conquers a territory may allow its governor to be the local with the strongest militia. That's the warlord. But if you've got every town dominated by a warlord, the strongman isn't quite as strong anymore. In fact, he's really just a figurehead. He's totally powerless. That's the FSA. It's literally just a brand name for militant groups.

>directly allows enslaving niggers in the Bible, but prohibits disobeying laws restricting slavery
Under Christian interpretations of the OT, we are literally allowed to run through and pillage Africa for slaves, then fuck them and sell the kids -- if we do it with good intentions, such as love for our own race or family.

I don't like Naruto but sure I think I have a good pic of her on my PC. If not I've got a hot pasties one but I think it's too lewd desu.

WRONG
christcuck ideology is the root of liberalism which is the root of all other slave moralities which seek to muddy the world
I bet you think you go to heaven through good works too you "athiest"
> implying heaven is real
I don't see how anyone on Sup Forums can look at cuckstianity and see anything but an enemy

>name a more iconic duo

>it's another /ptg/ raid episode

>interpretations
This is what's wrong with having written moral codes and laws
The leftist interpretation is always the one that sticks
Your interpretation is just as valid as theirs But guess what their interpretation is the one that the majority holds
Islam seems to be holding up well from leftists but again for how long until someone takes something Mohammad said and interprets it to mean he said Trannies are blessed by Allah?

qadaffi?

>protestantism ideology is the root of liberalism
ftfy

>christcuck ideology is the root of liberalism which is the root of all other slave moralities which seek to muddy the world
proof faggot?
>I bet you think you go to heaven through good works too you "athiest"
i like how how u assume everyone who dosent hate people for their beliefs is in secret "one of them"
i personally dont believe in a afterlife i just understand some people do and respect their beliefs and views on the topic
>I don't see how anyone on Sup Forums can look at cuckstianity and see anything but an enemy
pic related

>muh people who believe in a afterlife r dumb
>muh C U C K
>muh C U C K stianity
u must be eighteen to post here mate

The Pope literally denied communion to Action Francaise members helping destroy the right wing in France

you can't sum up catholicism to one pope only

>the pope denied members of some obscure right wing french group some ceremonious right
>this proves that the entirety of Christianity is somehow identical to the actions of this one pope and is full of muh libTARDs
kay

>obscure group
Okkkk I was typing up a long response to you but now I'm not going to bother
Have fun worshipping with your black brothers in cuckstianity

Newfag here.

Who is the harshest on fags and degeneracy out of all the factions (other than ISIS as they're at war with the West so can't support them)

Who eradicates fags and other subhuman subversives and enforce conservative morals?

Orthodox are the true church of Christ, but Roman Catholics are majority in the West, so why not reunite the Church under one banner and return to the old practices of the Early Church?

>discussing religion when there's glorious rebel butthurt to revel in

well ive never heayf of em at least
remember i dont live in france so i have no idea which parties are obscure or not
ive simply not once heard of them so i assumed the group was obscure

>Okkkk I was typing up a long response to you but now I'm not going to bother
thanks for admitting u have no argument/rebuttal mate

can i get my answer tho ? to

>so why not reunite the Church under one banner and return to the old practices of the Early Church?
good luck with that
after all the massacres that happened between the two plus the fact that the precepts of both religion are too different it's gonna be hard
also good luck telling the pope to step down or asking the orthodox to bend the knee to the pope

>Israel Agrees to Remove Metal Detectors at Entrances to Aqsa Mosque Compound

nytimes.com/2017/07/24/world/middleeast/israel-jordan-aqsa-temple-mount-violence.html

Please archive or screenshot
archive.is/Xd0jY

[spoiler]Jazrah is here btw wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.788542&lon=39.739652&z=15&m=b&show=/13045209/Al-Jezrah[/spoiler]

the shia are so strong in the region (SAA, iran proxies, hizbullah) that now it's israel that has to appease the others
best timeline

Manlets of the world unite? :^)

I don't think it is possible. I mean it took them how many centuries to even met each other? I'm talking about last year meeting between Kiril and Francis.

You are right I can't sum it up to one pope
But I see essentially a global organization at base which of course sets it at odds both with nationalist groups and racial groups both of which I see as necessary
Plus the post Vatican II church abandoned even the parts that were best about the church
Sedvecantists seem best honestly

Hamas, they lynch fags. They don't target the West, they only fight "Israel."

>orthodox to bend the knee to the pope
Well. Orthodox is not one guy there around 8 of them and all have equal rights. Russian church usually represent orthodoxs because our church alone have more followers than the rest combined. So Catholics can join our union as another guy on the table with equal rights, something like that. But I'm agree with you, can't see it in any foreseeable future.

what i meant is either the pope steps down to his position of unique leader and becomes the 9th guy in the orthodox hierachy
or all the 8th patriachs stop having power and all orthodox bend down to the pope in rome
also more personal question
how do you guys feel about the fact that most of the patriachs are in muslim majoriity regions instead of christian majority?

>we are anti-imperialist
>does this

must be hard to live in this country knowing that your tax dollar paid for this shit?

>even fucking Niger joined the fray

and people from other countries wonder why we hate the idea of giving our gov money for anything

where did you get this from?

>t. CIA

and after that the iraqis now love sucking the burger benis.