Is intelligent design real? How does it fit together with such a vast universe of nothingness?

Is intelligent design real? How does it fit together with such a vast universe of nothingness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V5EPymcWp-g
youtube.com/watch?v=16ZF-9ZjPAU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nothingness
that's the opposite of what it is.

>that's the opposite of what it is.
Well but most objects of the universe donĀ“t serve the purpose of harbouring life. If a God or an intelligent force decided that life is the end product of creation, how come all those unpopulated planets are around us? Were they necessary?

Causality and evolution, friend

How do you know anything about anything not on the Earth

Yes, because the laws of natural law and physics. Something can't come from nothing, order is not random, patterns have a purpose, consistency is a derivative of higher order, and existance itself is a metaphysical miracle/phenomenon that cannot be explained by anything other than the acceptance of higher divine force.

There's literally nothing anyone can say to disprove this. It's like the foundational laws of existance.

I've never understood the blatant false dichotomy being fought in terms of creation vs evolution. I hear cliches like "i believe in science" from people who are atheist, and I've heard people say dinosaur bones are tricks of Satan and Earth is 6000 years old.

I believe that the observable structure of the universe around us, and systems like evolution, are the How and not the Why of God's creation. It is an organized chaos, a planned, shaped and directed universe that at the same time does allow for free choice of sentient beings.

This.

>Is intelligent design real?
No. We share part of our digestive system with our respiratory system for instance, which costs thousands of lives a year.

Yeah not mutually exclusive at all.

Spot on post

This isn't politics. This is the musing of an under educated teenager or an over educated Muslim.

Sage.

I think you might Like the first half of this video.
youtube.com/watch?v=V5EPymcWp-g
Pic not related.

Earth is experimental

major discoveries in 'nothingness' would be cataclysmic

Atheists BTFO

How can they ever recover?

youtube.com/watch?v=16ZF-9ZjPAU

Posted this in another thread:

To elaborate, an example. Look at that, if you line up the main Integers in a mirrored form, the sum always equals 10. There's philosophy in there, that the unification/marriage of opposites leads to completion. Also that opposites are kind of illusory and in fact just shapes/grades of the same thing or concept. Hermetic philosophy fleshed that one out. Tons of stuff like that in math.

1+9=10
2+8=10
3+7=10
4+6=10
5+5=10
6+4=10
7+3=10
8+2=10
9+1=10

Elaborate

About? That's mostly all that's about. It's an expression of duality and the symmetry that permeates everything. Isomers as shown in anons vid are a good example of that too. And chiral molecules.

Another cool thing. If you line up two lines of the main integers, and add them. The sum of every integer from 5 forwards will be all uneven numbers in the string. While all before are even.

1+1=2
2+2=4
3+3=6
4+4=8
5+5=10=1
6+6=12=3
7+7=14=5
8+8=16=7
9+9=18=9

Not sure if trolling, or actually sub-60 IQ retarded.

Why the fuck do I still come here? Since the election this place has become hell.

Just posting entry-level shit. But even that seems to be beyond your grasp. Sad.