Something must be done about these (((people)))

How is it that these annoying fucks are allowed to constantly be featured directly below the President's tweets?

Has Sup Forums tried to tackle this yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2017/04/ftc-staff-reminds-influencers-brands-clearly-disclose
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

These are faggots who literally sit around and wait for Trump to tweet so they can be first to respond.

I read an article about them, they're the epitome of pathetic.

Can't they be stopped somehow? If all of us fired up sock accounts/bots. Or are they being favoured by Twitters manually?

Bump

Most of them seem to be freelance shit tier journalists too.

>now this kike cares about what children see
makes me unreasonably mad desu

They are. Thats why they can sit on twitter all day ready to pounce. The girl he blocked said it "ruined her career".
All in all, blue check twitter was a mistake.

Because Fuck Drumpf. He's not a real president and is about to get impeached soon

They profit off of responding to his tweets its the saddest most pathetic thing imaginable.

LMAO look at this high quality piece of literature

and they wonder why we hate """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""journalists"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

thought - if asked if they are being paid money to tweet - would they legally be allowed to lie and say they are not if asked?

(((blue-check))) final solution when?

>tfw this faggot probably took out student loans to get his shitty journalism degree
I'm sure that Pulitzer is coming in the mail any day now.

blue checks with lots of blie check replies (even if they are their own replies) get bumped to the top. thats why there are always like 10 messages in a row from these fags

blue check twitter is not an accident, its a businessplan

To be fair, the miserable impotent whining of that skinny numale with his hipster cunt moustache is probable driving more people away from the left than anything else.

Unless you're willing to stop your life and devote your life to sending your on-deck, ready to go tweets the instant Trump tweets, no.

These people have no jobs, no life, nothing outside of "that guy who is mean to Trump on Twitter."

this

OTOH, Trump is creating jobs even for the cucks, so there's that.

>implying he even has a journalism degree

i remember looking at his profile around july 4th weekend and he had tweeted about how he was spending the holiday alone. almost made me feel bad for him. but could you imagine being physically around someone like that? can imagine them being worse in-person, remarkably.

Damn we really are just patsies to these monsters, or every one of these tweets posted on Sup Forums is viral marketing. Makes me sick.

like this:
>ftc.gov/news-events/press-releases/2017/04/ftc-staff-reminds-influencers-brands-clearly-disclose
would their sponsored postings fall under that requirement?

Convinced that Twitter is, in fact, favoring these irrelevant blue checkmarks.The guy in OP's pic is the most pathetic of them all; 95% of his tweets are completely unrelated to what Trump even said. Trump also blocked him and he parades that around like a trophy.

Sup Forums may not be able to "tackle" all of them, but if anything, tackle this faggot. It would be glorious to behold.

Pic unrelated

Could we get him banned for spam and sink whatever ad revenue he/she/it/xer whores them-self out for?

Undoubtedly. I remember people like him from my Uni days. One with a similar moustache actually rode a penny farthing bike in regularly, with his twiglike pencilneck rotating back and forth to confirm that sufficient attention was being paid to his idiocy.

ask kek

That guy is apparently a vice """contributor"""

Anger is a greater motivator than being content. Trump supporters with blue checks aren't sitting on twitter all day waiting for Trump to tweet like lefty cucks are. Also why more registered republicans voted in 2016 than usual and less democrats voted than usual.

Just get Trump to block him and watch him reeee.

Someone here must know someone who knows Trump.

like shills on Sup Forums. There are also shills on twitter.