3 Reasons Why Feminists are Hypocrites in 30 Seconds

3 Reasons Why Feminists are Hypocrites in 30 Seconds

youtube.com/watch?v=0-cz0fzYEQg

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=y86AFLbeETw
mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/evaliongate
youtube.com/watch?v=kmKuO-miNBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This alt right echo chamber is so pathetic the way you guys post your male-centric power fantasies here.

Tits or GTFO, bitch

This is not an echo chamber.
If it was you would be blocked, unlikeTumblr where SJWs block different views all the time.
Here we let you have your say, so instead of saying this is an echo chamber how about you argue about the video and defend the 3 reasons.

bitching about girls bitching is the same as being a girl that is bitching.

quit bitching.

when the fuck did SJWs and women start coming to Sup Forums?

we need a MGTOW forum so that MEN ONLY are allowed

Since Buzzfeed etc started posting about Sup Forums.

I don't think any community can avoid being an echo chamber, where agreeable ideas to the ingroup are bounced back and forth. The difference between here and tumblr is that the mods won't ban you. That is, we are an echo chamber, but we allow freedom of speech.

women expect men's sympathy? We men are ANGRY AS HELL.

We men have to travel half way around the world just to find a normal woman who isn't fucked up by feminism and these western bitches actually think we men are going to pity them or white knight?

If I saw a western woman on fire I wouldn't piss on her to save her.

Yes and No.
The term Echo chamber was started because in Tumblr, Twitter etc you could block anyone with different views and only have people agreeing with your views.
Here you will always get people disagreeing with you, but at teh same time with yes there is a majority of us with the same mind same idea thought

feminists don't come here because we destroy them in debate. that's why feminists HATE free speech

What do you call THAT >>>>>>> ???
Although IT seems to be quiet now lol

1. They're not feminine.
2. They're openly sexist.
3. They're removing themselves from the genepool.

well if feminists would actually ADDRESS the fucking 3 points but they don't. They just engage in feminist shaming language. We're all immune to that bullshit.

Yep.

great points, why not make your own youtube video and post it?

Don't ever respond to my post again you fucking nigger. Stop harassing me.

SHITLORD

I'm calling the cops

Oh it is a troll not a feminist.. So I guess Feminists really are afraid to come here and debate.
(SJWs would not use the word Nigger)

i'll blow the cops away with a machine gun

feminists are fucking cowards. they live in their SJW echo chamber

I just found this video on youtube.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y86AFLbeETw

LOL! Great idea. Use pics of a hot chick and a computer generated voice and you'll get tons of clicks.

Look at this psyop campaign.
mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/evaliongate

Was Evalion the first alt-right feminist?

If male power is a fantasy, how can it oppress women?

women aren't alt-right. They just SAY they are to get ATTENTION from cucks like you.

Women are just attention whores.

FUCK YEAH NIGGA!!!!!!!!!!!

negaire

If a woman cannot stand for the so called "male powered fantasies" from an internet forum, how are you planning to become strong and independent and take over the world.

It's like I'm in a thread from 2009

sup India-bro.

you guys are correct to keep your bitches in their place.

White western women are fucking out of control.

Just stop breeding with white """"""""""""""""""""""men"""""""""""""""""""""" and take superior Canadian cock.
It must be confusing to you then since big red didn't make it to youtube until 2013.

what's the latest news with Big Red? Anyone raped her yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=kmKuO-miNBE
This is the most recent thing I can find on her, so basically she is doing exactly the same thing.

post tits

No shit didgeridolt

what a fucking shitlord she is

1 reason why feminist is hypocrite : feminist

Either post your tits or don't post here. Behave yourself in the presence of men.

she's just a bitch looking for attention

alpha male attention whore

Holy shit you hit the nail on the head
"Femin"ists btfo eternally

DEATH TO FEMINISM!

Hot!

Is order important? Because if not I think I can work something out.

Feminist answers to those questions in the past:

Draft - "military is an institution of the patriarchy, so it's men's fault"
For egalitarians, they sure hate to fight for anything that doesn't have a vagina

Hard manual labour - "Shit jobs"
Like most cunts, they want lots of money with little work

Custody, and this is a good one, - "Men are more likely to receive custody if they really want it"

Now this is important: Women are by default issued custody despite what their social status e.g. legal, financial state is.

Men can go to court about it, but is it free? No. Court time costs money, while you still have to pay alimony and child support. So obviously they give up at the end, because they can't afford to fight for their child.

1. Feminists believe that women shouldn't be half of the army
2. Feminists believe the government has no right to tell women what to do with their bodies, the government has every right
3. Feminists believe race mixing is pretty good

Not going to watch the video because I'm not interested in the opinions of civic cucks who are willing to make a video about Feminism but are unwilling to talk about putting them into Gulags so they see the error of their ways.

OP and creator of the video here. I'd LOVE to see women put into gulags, actually.

can someone explain what part of this post is spam?

cause you're a cuck

Use better music or don't use music at all. This whole thread has proved that your age is defiantly below 14

well one of you queers reported the music and now the video has a copyright notice on it.

Whoever did that, kill yourself

>reasons
>examples
pick one

examples of feminist hypocrisy are as numerous as the stars in the sky

why don't you go and do something productive with your school holiday kiddo

like go out and rape some bitches?

What is a feminist? Can someone explain.

an ugly fucking bitch

not giving a concrete answer to those very real accusations.
but start insulting people right away.

That's the left for you folks.

Chanty Binx is so dangerous it gets me hard

let's send her straight to hell

>3 reasons my strawmans are right in 30 seconds

It's time to chew ass
-Dick Kickem

haha

Yes. I was beginning to think I was weird for wanting to fuck her silly. Need more pictures for ...uhm... political reasons.