Explain to me why a heterosexual male would be so bothered by something as normal as a feminine penis?

Explain to me why a heterosexual male would be so bothered by something as normal as a feminine penis?

I thought traps weren't gay.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/save/http://nypost.com/2017/07/24/man-sentenced-for-stabbing-date-119-times-after-learning-shes-trans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is the man in the picture white or black

>no link to article
kys faggot

That's a lot of stabbeti stab. Even If the guy was real quick and stabbed twice a second that's still almost one full minute of stabbing.

Noice.

Did he died?

Obviously black. And who's to say the degenerate didn't try to rape him?

>not realising that's a bloke
it's his own fault

There is no such thing as feminine penis you just don't want to admit you're gay.

xhe was probably a leftist democrat who lashed out after finding out xhe voted for trump

Use google nigger.
web.archive.org/save/http://nypost.com/2017/07/24/man-sentenced-for-stabbing-date-119-times-after-learning-shes-trans/

Mostly red now.

Because girly cocks are gross.

not an argument

But trannies actually get rid of the feminine penis. And replace it with a disgusting wound.
Also, traps look a lot better in 2D, don't be fooled.

girls don't have penises

>i thought traps weren't gay.
Traps are very gay. You fell for Jewish propaganda

enough already.
the whole trans thing has jumped the shark.

>Hickerson said in court Thursday that he and Whigham had been chatting online for a couple of months but had never met in person. He said they decided to meet while she was in Biloxi with friends.

>He said Whigham picked him up at the gate of Keesler and the two went straight to the hotel where Whigham was staying. He said after they had a form of sex at the hotel, she told him she was a transgender woman.

Looks like "she" pussy stunted him.

dont let these newfags get away with putting zero effort in making threads

I totally wouldn't believe this used to belong to a dude.

We'll only solve the problem through more stabbings and cultural enrichment of traps.

>w-well
>this is me
>

No more than 10% get the surgery

Silly faggot, dicks are for traps

>she

Whatever that is it's not a vagina

>(((she)))

i feel bad for black people in that i would get upset too if all my women looked manly anyways

>she

tfw if we lived in a sane world it would be " man stabs trans individual 119 times after being sexually assaulted by said trans individual "

>He stabbed a trap 119 times
With his dick

>she

was probably self defence or maybe "she" fell on the knife by accident

>she

>He said after they had a form of sex at the hotel
What did they mean by this?

Probs a bloey joey

How the fuck could you think that was a woman in the first place? Unless it's a nigger, in which case they already look like men in wigs. But my gut tells me that's some kind of pacific islander. Am I wrong?

I fucking hate mystery meat brown shitskinned monkeys. Can't tell what they are.

He sucked xer off and he still didn't know?

oh okay, pure nigger.

Trans panic is perfectly acceptable.

They shouldnt lie about who they are.

Men have been put in jail for lying to get laid, why should it be any different for trannys

Because trannies are womyn and womyn are equal and therefore are subject to special treatment!

Because you can do almost anything as a black trans/deranged faggot. You could go on a raping spree banging 12 year olds, and it'd be excusable, because you're "just a girl."

I feel like you should stab yourself 119 times if you're stupid enough to go out on a date with a tranny.

Like seriously, commit suicide.

This very frightening to me as a trans woman living in Texas.

I'm against the stabbing part, but if you're a dude pretending to be a girl and lying about it you're gonna get your shit rocked

Why? Don't pussy stunt and you will live. That's pretty straightforward.

>she

>boomer dad out drinking in the 80's
>someone comes up to him dressed slutty and starts flirting
>Dad suspects its a dude so grabs their crotch
>PENIS DETECTED
>Knocked them the fuck out

Don't worry, you're 2/5 times to commit suicide anyway

Hehehe... mostly red...

you are on macking on a girl (guy) making out. she (he) gives you a blow job. you remove her (his) pants. a big brown flaccid dong just flapping there. she (he) says I thought you knew?? it's just a female penis user.

how would you react?

Thanks, Tosh.

Try to get away. If xe grabs onto me, it's assault. But legally you still can't shoot yet at this point. You must notify them it's assault and persist in trying to get away. After three notifications, if they continue to grab at you, then you can shoot.

Boipucci or GTFO

How would you know, virgin?

Your dads gay if he's grabbing mens nuts.

>119 times

fuck that must have taken so long. dude was pissed. That's like 30 mins of stabbing cuz you gotta assume his arm got tired and he took breaks.

prolly got carpal tunnel

>I thought traps weren't gay.

You were wrong. Mentally ill men larping as women are repugnant to any hetrosexual man. being mentally ill they are prone to carry infectious diseases and seek to spread them.

underrated

She'll(he will) be fine.

He already cut off his dick. What's a few more stab wounds?

Kek

Pay attention to the details. He stabbed "her" because "she" did not disclose that "she" was trans until after sex. Sex without informed consent is rape. "She" was a rapist.

Don't do that to people and they won't stab you. It doesn't matter that in your imagination, you're a real woman. Other people are not obligated to believe you or see things the way you do. You need to take that into account when you're getting close to somebody. At least before the clothes come off, ffs

The people still get off lightly that do this, and I'm sure that's the argument they use. Lightly that it's not a life sentence type of murder deal.

Trannies constantly petition for it to change, of course

This. It's absolutely unethical to not disclose what you are. People legit freak out when they find out.

I'm not saying that is a correct response, but it is predictable. If you cause it knowingly, you are responsible for the consequences.

Saves a lot of time though, and he didn't buy the degenerate any drinks

>sounds pretty straight forward, economical

Because it's rape and he has no legal recourse.

>I thought traps weren't gay
But they are gay? In fact, isn't that what trans people are inherently?
No manner of science can change that fact. The straight man's reaction seems adequate.

>I thought traps weren't gay.
Who said they're not gay? They ARE gay with mutilated genitals.

>119 times

Was he stabbed with a toothpick?

Only 119 times?

Kys, stats say you will anyway

>She

>Use google nigger.
why the fuck should I type shit from a jpeg straight into my search history if the fag that's OP has the article already open in front of him (although that's more like an 'it')?

You should have to legally tell someone that you're a man, if you're dressing up as a woman and try to have sex with another man. Otherwise it comes across as you're tricking them and are maybe trying to rape them.

Anything less than full disclosure is deception. When you're a heterosexual man you're into vagina, not dick or an open wound where a dick used to be. Transwomen are not real women, they're a subcategory at best.

lmfao

I don't know if it's just me but most trannies are pretty obvious. It's like they're in the uncanny valley.

Traps are gay you fucking faggot

>119 times

hahaha, nice

>normal
>feminine penis

In my time we called the button clitoris lel

Lost

He did nothing wrong

119 seems small need it up to 219

The poor girl :/

always go armed sisters

>only 3 digits

its fucking amateur hour in here

reminder that the white race is doomed

>she

Do they also remove the prostate?

invalid.

criminally under-rated post

No ones gonna rape those cankles, I can guarantee that

This whole notion that you're biologically a "woman" after you come out as trans really
Brain washes many to believe they really are women & they can now go after straight men.

Now you see the result, You'll never be a woman.

High test

I like to play a game on the train when I see a black woman. In my mind's eye, i ponder how she looks without makeup and a shaved head. 9 times out of ten they look like a black man.

No wonder this fuckign nigger was fooled.

>she