In case you were wondering about all the /r/the_donald hate on here, it's being paid for

In case you were wondering about all the /r/the_donald hate on here, it's being paid for.

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Discord group
>Being paid for
I'm not saying it's not shilling but I think they actually do it for free.

>>>r/The_Donald
You are not welcome here, civic-fuck.

Also this. Civic nationalists are so ready to punch right that they will hang on DOTR

Shills are like roaches, where there is one, there is bound to be many. Here is one, prepare for more.

the hate is here because they ruin the fucking board by accusing everyone who disagrees with them of being SHARIABLUE or a shill

it is political correctness for the right, and if that is what you are bringing to the table better stay on your containment board

case in point

There are plenty of reasons to dislike reddit, all they are doing is accusing people who are not reddit of being reddit.
If your iq is above 110 you should be able to see right through it.

Another one.

Sooo they're talking about Assad good Trump bad so I guess this was around the time of the missile strike? I wonder how they reacted to Trump ending (((clandestine weapons sales))). They don't even know who's jewing who anymore.

I rarely see people that present thought-out statistics-based posts called "shills." It's usually people like you who make these broad statements that serve no point other than to whine.

Faggot.

>trump hate

who are they going to cheer for?

cuck schumer and pelosi?

lol, fuck off libs

>Implying just cause dedicated shills are trying a certain argument means it's not true.

Trump is a neocon globalist shill. Keep sucking his dick and thinking you're redpilled idiots.

>>>r/the_donald
Civnat useful idiots should stay in their pen

why cant redditfags just stay on there own fucking site instead of making shit threads here

fuck off civ nat cucks

link?

Hey /pol

Just stopping in to remind you all that the western legal system has already decided you are all criminals and treated your fathers as such randomly. Half of you have been taught to hate and betray your own fathers by lying cheating women, who destroyed your childhoods and your fathers for a little cash and because they were bored. A reminder that police and those who work in prisons are part of a for profit industry based on criminalising men and fathers and that you are all on here dribbling on about natsoc and communism without realising the knock could come on your door and put you in jail or take away you children for the rest of your life just based on a few words from a woman. Always remember that any man who works as in the police, courts or prisons supporting this system and making money from it should be shunned by other men and considered an enemy, a traitor and a subhuman.

You fucking MAGA vermin keep trying to make this board into an Israel friendly, BASED nigger in a red cap, Transexuals 4 Dohnald safe space and see how that works out for you.
This board was Trump 2016 because he was the joke candidate and I'm quite happy with him being Emperor for life just to piss everybody off but you need to understand you are just tourists on this board.
Nobody gives a fuck about your weird little cult here.
But at least we won't doxx you to the Jews in the media like your pals at Reddit.

Quick question: are traps gay?

Sup Forums naturally hates you reddit fags including r/the_donald, but I won't deny that shills overplay this hate and are just as annoying if not more so.

Shills are out in full force I see.

Yes traps are men who have a mental illness that makes them think they are women and fucking them is gay.

You're incoherent. Also, by the nature of this thread is will attract more shills than posters.

Lmao... paying money to infiltrate a Tibetan Caterpillar farming blog.

wtf the fuck i love r_d now

Where's my /r/the_donald flag?

Found the leftist, possibly transsexual

>random fucker in Australia telling Americans were guests on our board

Kek, you live on a baron island thousands of miles away from the civilized world. Nothing you people say or do matters.

According to you, anyone who dislikes Trump is a shill.
Kill yourself civ cuck.

I hate everything on reddit. Where is my damn check? Fuck the_donald, and fuck redditors.

Yes, the only way anyone could possibly badmouth Trump is due to monetary incentive. Were it not for a few shills collecting shekels, all would be in harmonious praise of Trump. That has to it! In truth, I don't like the fucker and find him to be little more than a bag of hot air and ineffectual at that but I still haven't seen shekel one for stating it. Again, redditors fuck off back to your circle jerk fantasy board.

What discord is this? I want to hop on and fuck with them

Shilling so so clear, why do you guys even bother? You realize a computer program could do your job so much more efficiently than you, but because you do it for so cheap the Jews just use you?

That's funny, because that sounds like something a shill would say...

Hi, ShareBlue. I have literally never used reddit, unlike you.

It's sad that t_d just can't see WHY their hated when they are told time and time again. How delusional can you be? And why does Sup Forums continuously allow people like OP to post about reddit like it's no big deal?

It really does seem like Sup Forums is the most reddit friendly board on Sup Forums and that is sad considering /lit/ and several others are SJW central.

what time is it in Australia?

Half-past dingodile.

Point in case, this fellow had every chance to denounce OP as a redditor, yet he failed miserably and decided to put himself under the microscope with a very quick denial of being a redditor himself.

>BASED BLACK MAN!
>Israel is our greatest ally!
>Trump can do no wrong!
>Sup Forums is only pretending to be racist!
>I love civic nationalism and diversity!
>LE PRAISE KEKISTAN AM I RIGHT PEPES!?

Where do I sign up, because I've been hating you faggots for free this entire time.

3:10PM West aus, 5:10 east aus 4:10 in the middle.

>everyone who disagrees with them of being SHARIABLUE or a shill
>it is political correctness for the right
>better stay on your containment board
Obvious shill

Point in case, this fellow had every chance to not type a sentence like a poofter plebbitor, yet he failed miserably and wrote a bunch of poncy crap that sticks out like a sore thumb.

Fuck off reddit

Says the shill.

>its another attempt to subvert pol that goes nowehre

Eh, old news, you dumb rednecks. We replaced influence operations with distraction operations ages ago. We control your catalog and therefore your attention, aided by the fact you're hyperactive toddlers who can't commit to a single course of action.

It's gotten to the point we can brag about it and rub in what we've done because it's too late for you knuckleheads to do anything about the coming Mueller touch of death.

>he doesnt know about filtering

You'd be surprised at the kinds of threads we've pushed onto the catalog to divert you from what we don't want you sperging over.

But Reddit is universally hated

You wouldn't even think to filter out the threads we've used.

>it's being paid for
No it isn't. Sup Forums has ALWAYS hated Reddit. Always.

>implying I don't filter all threads

fucking scrubs.

>we control your actions
>the Mueller touch of death
You're so in charge, sunshine

No, it's because people who go on reddit a lot are stuck in the "I must have the correct opinion and farm upvotes" mindset

>i have magical powers: the post

Do you feel in charge?

Whut. How did... But... What.... The fuck? It sounds like a thin shill attempt at playing on the prevalence of misogyny on this board to demonize the police force (which is kinda pointless). But I'm leftwing enough to already not support the prison for profit as it creates a mass of ideological time bombs with America-hating individuals coming out of the prisons and other reasons. But the women thing... What?

None of the things highlighted are even a problem. Just dont be autistic and lurk every trump/assad general

The real problem is constant streams of one question/sentence troll threads that clog up the board. I believe OP is posting disinfo and this is what they are really doing

This is what our overexcited shill is talking about. They flood the board with distraction threads to slide the important ones because attempts at influencing us are worthless, and they think it's playing 5D chess to damage Sup Forums's impact. It may be a bit annoying for the daily browsing, but boy is it hilarious. I mean just look at him gloating

Just as we believe the SJW are cancerous tumor on the world, they also believe we are a cancerous tumor on the world.

The difference is, I don't see many Sup Forums going on reddit and tumblr to destabilise THERE little communities. Perhaps we should be though. A defence with no offence is always a loosing game. Or it will stick the fire 'till blood is spilt in the non-computer world directly related to a Sup Forums-reddit beef, which I would find hilarious in every way.

Why? Aren't you supposed to be big on "all inclusivity of free thought"? Or is there an astrickt attached saying *unless_offensive?

My opinion that 10% of this board is good has gone down to 5% opinion.

I come here for political discretion that is a) from international sources and b)unadulterated by excessive wordplay and political tactless that skews the real underlying opinions of others

However, it's become worse of a shitshow of LARPing racist, weird made-up bullshit with no debate value whatsoever, misinformation, and just out and out trolling from fuckers that just want to interrupt the free-flow of ideas that just aren't usually talked about in the public. That's what this place should be, a place to say what we really mean and feel without prejudice from social correctness. This place is trashed. Fuck the retards inhibiting the intellect 10% of this board from actually sharing ideas.

Did pol actually fall for this chemical attack was a hoax meme? If you did, can you fill this and reply. test.mensa.no/

Not at all. It's just that we've used YOUR kinds of threads to slide certain other threads. We post next to zero anti-Trump threads as such. That shit's weaksauce. We control your attention.

We've learned how to control where Sup Forums directs its energies. Sup Forums may be happy to discuss topics A, B, and C, but we're not happy for Sup Forums to discuss C. So we swamp the catalog with A and B topics, and you typically don't suspect a thing. On the rare occasions our work has been suspected, it was mostly just a lone wolf or two, and Sup Forums lacks the self-discipline and organization to counter our efforts even if known.

>OLD PICTURE
OLD PICTURE
>OLD PICTURE
OLD PICTURE
>OLD PICTURE
OLD PICTURE
>OLD PICTURE
OLD PICTURE
>OLD PICTURE
OLD PICTURE
>OLD PICTURE
OLD PICTURE
>OLD PICTURE
OLD PICTURE
>OLD PICTURE
OLD PICTURE

Kill yourself back to plebbit you insufferable faggot.

Why do you cuckservatives think Sup Forums likes reddit?
Sup Forums has never liked reddit.

you're easy to troll, user

ethno-nationalism is a fucking joke a can't work in the real world, which is why we kid about it, retard. If you think the nazi shit is serious you need to find another website.

>floods the board with useless threads
>thinks this is playing 38D underwater mahjong that keeps Sup Forums in line
You control jackshit, cupcake. Keep the BS for the morons that pay you to post here like the loser you are.
Any happening worth of being widely discussed here gets the traction it needs when it needs it. At best, you're diverting a little bit of attention from the most autistic investigations. It's better than failing 100% at influencing us, I'll give you that.
But it's still worthless. Your tryhard attempts at gloating in the end only show how concerned you guys are with us.

lol not knowing how much bait is hidden for a clean experience. gotta step it up dumby, ya shits expired

this is a double troll

Nice bait
Sage

T_D increasingly isn't so civnat, though. They regularly feature on /r/AgainstHateSubreddits these days with strongly upvoted hatefacts, subtle jew naming etc.

There are only a tiny number of threads we don't want on the board, and we've successfully flushed them away. We don't give a shit about your Shia and ANTIFA investigations. Those are of no consequence to our objectives against cheetoshit.

I kind of hope this is bait, and you're not dumb enough to use reddit spacing, while calling people redditfags.

(you)

my best friend is a shill. how do i save him Sup Forums?

i always space my posts like that. besides i thought reddit spacing was adding a space under the post number
like this?

fuck off kekistan reddit niggers

LOL when stupid muricans think civic nationalists are actually welcomed here :D

This is old as shit

>thinking 400 person paid groups is enough to upset a board that has endured the worst shitposting known to man with over a hundred million posts.

Just wasting shekels.