Do aliens, extraterrestrial beings live among us? If so, are they trying to help us...

Do aliens, extraterrestrial beings live among us? If so, are they trying to help us, as history hints their existence on this planet, or do they have malicious intent for our comparatively primitive species?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EKS2e3-z2js
youtube.com/watch?v=_Xz7La-HWyE
youtube.com/watch?v=ojvQWO6fonE
youtube.com/watch?v=VJorKZEbQsA
youtube.com/watch?v=YUoDVcx88Kg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If Jesus forgave the penitent thief then our government is the the guy on his other side.

Yes they do

(((They live above us)))

yes senpai..

Things tend to work out wherever there's an opportunity for all involved to find a profit.

we here

yes
listen to david icke

we only experience a small sliver of the electromagnetic spectrum, these beings exist within another sliver so we cant see them unless they choose to cross over

youtube.com/watch?v=EKS2e3-z2js
youtube.com/watch?v=_Xz7La-HWyE
youtube.com/watch?v=ojvQWO6fonE
youtube.com/watch?v=VJorKZEbQsA
youtube.com/watch?v=YUoDVcx88Kg

I tell you how it is, skippy.

The aliens live among us. They are the ones who created us and our world - like in Matrix, however, our world is no less real than theirs. They are indistinguishable from humans - completely indistinguishable, while they probably could take supernatural appearance, actions and devices.
They are observers and exert minimal direct influence on the world.

Think about it - all of our science, all of our technology, all of our entertainment too - it is about creating the most perfect and complex simulation. This is how civilisations transcend into new epoch, into the new complexity of life, on the shoulders of their creations.

when you walk past an ant hill do you stop to carry on intelligent conversation with them

Yes.

And they get really shitty when you talk about it, even if no one has any proof, if you know how to use meditation to sense things, you can sense them but they're only really antihuman due to being extremely defensive. This is why I believe they were malevolent, another reason they don't want to be recognised, possibly due to knowing how people treat different and superior people (think Jews), but now I think they realise some humans are actually their equals in intelligence, so it's time to coexist and play fair.

The only things who care about earth evolved here. The planet your species evolved becomes a sort of sacred land, anything intelligent from earth will be humanoid. It shouldn't be too difficult to imagine what I believe these people are.

Lastly, don't go sensing and yell at some guy who is playing with Gnosticism. Plenty of humans don't feel human, because they're partially ascended. They feel similar, probably because their species is millions of years old, but it's different and even in some cases lesser.

Yes

Don't you see why the Jews want to shut down coal mining operations? They are farming Jew carbon to make diamonds for the collective. The Jews want to use their own biowaste Instead of coal to join the continuum. It's all part of a group of clones created by papa john. I'll start from the beginning.

There are only two dimensions. To break through you have to become a crystalline entity. Jewels like diamonds are super compressed carbon, basically the same as human ash. The Jews were behind the holocaust to create ash to turn Jews into diamonds. Hitler recognized the Jews as the chosen people and designed the plan to make a giant Jew diamond for all the Jews to join in a mental collective transported into space by the "bell" space craft. The bell is what created the pressure via centrifugal force as it traveled through space time.

Also papa john is an alchemist and creates better atoms for his "better" ingredients. His company funded CERN to create his atoms.
Like I said we are living In a two dimensional world. How come we only see flat screens? Hitler knew this and created the bell as a centrifuges and l pressure pot to cook the Jew diamond while he traveled to the future in 1964 when the bell crashed in kecksburg. Only through meditation and starvation could the Jews transcend into the true third dimension via the crystal entity. They still continue the practice of fusing to the entity which is located at ceti. Papa john, one of the clones, funded ceti to create his ingredients but to also blast dead Jew ashes into the crystal. In return the crystal is used to power CERN mass replicator to make the ingredients.

this sheet for /x/

Bruh. What the fuck have you been reading?

Aliens are using Jews to make sure humanity never becomes a threat

>Pushing all the degeneracy
>Pushing capitalism
>Pushing the white race into extinction

It's clever, although malicious

Yes they're real now shut the fuck up about aliens before I wake you up at 3:30 tonight and probe your anus.

>alien thread but no bogpills
sad!

No we're not here. Go back to bed.

My mom, uncle, granpa, and grandma all had a close encounter with a UFO. It hovered directly over their house for about 15 minutes, completely silent, covered in weird bright lights and antennaes; then it flew-away extremely fast into space.

They never saw any actual ayys, but it's hard to believe something like that could be built with current technology.

I believe they rule over us as the 1%

Forgot to mention this was in Fall of 1986.

ants are aliens?

I have seen crafts on multiple occasions. I cannot say who was piloting. But they were not conventional aircraft

>Walking my dog at 9pm
>See a blue light above neighbors house just 30 feet in the air and 30 feet away instantly appear and zoom away in less than one second
>Fight or flight kicks in
>Run home
>Huge existential shock that I in fact know nothing

Yes, they do live among us. Some want to help us, like parents and teachers. And some want to kill/eat us (Quite literally)

There are alot of different species. Some benevolent to man. Pleiadians (Best ayy's), Syrians (Not like syria on our map) Nordics etc; some malevolent to man (Draconian's, Grey's, Most Reptilians)

What you don't know is....your an ayy too. To an extent. You think that missing link is missing? Your the link. See a long time ago...our true creators came here, and were lazy fucks so they found primitive species on this planet and manipulated their genes with splices of their own to do work for them. (Mine gold and minerals) But, it wasn't just one species that came here. You think "race" changed because of your position on this planet lol. No, our races are designations of which ETI race created us. Look at human skulls from different all current races today...all different. That's not the same species, that's a sub-species. The teachings of the maha barata and rama yama (Ancien Hindu), the ancient Chinese, Sumerians, Kelts, Mayans, even Hopi Indians in the US tell you the truth that was hidden in the religions that have been manipulated today. "Jesus" was just a teacher. Same as Mohammed & Buddah. They were here to teach us...that we ALL have the abilities to do what they do, as we are part of them. That has been hidden from us. The jews know it though. And their creators are the Draconains and the Reptilians (Eaters of human flesh).

Don't probe my anus, bro!

The Galaxy belongs to the lizards, faggots! Our benevolent Empire just bumped your loosers on concentration planets - and you have the gull to call us evil!

Yes, my neighbor Raba (I think that's how it's spelled) is an alien. From somewhere in the Arcturus system, from what I remember him telling me.

Sometimes I see him when I go out to get the mail, or when he's working on his spaceship in his driveway. We've had a chat and a beer a few times, that's about it though, but he seems like a decent alien guy. My dog always freaks the fuck out towards him though.

They are unironically here to do drugs and shitpost. Ayy lmao was literally made by ETs. They give no fucks about our comparatively primitive species beyond messing with us the way you mess with your dog or your wife's retarded nephew.

>The Galaxy

Lol, fail harder. Your about to be irradicated and you know it....squirm harder lizzycuck. "Mop-Up Phase" is over.

I hold some far out opinions myself, but thats fucking retarded. One question, is that what they meant by sacrificial burnt offering?(which is what holocaust actually means)

There are no Aliens
There is a strong chance that there is to intelligent E.T. life out there right now
They most certainly aren't living among us.

We all have some pre-recollection of the future. We know deep in our heart what is to be and for the reasons why. Humanity is the first, the noble, the bold, the mighty, the transcended. We will have our memories of the days we thought when little large-eyed bipedal beings visited our planet and stole away our livestock and tickled our anuses in that moment we set foot upon E.T. soil and stand before E.T.s as all-powerful beings of light and mercy.

Aliens are tasty served with a light cream sauce

>look at screens all day
eyes get bigger
>eat processed food
jaws and teeth get smaller
>get machines to do all the heavy lifting
bodies get smaller, slender, gracile
>live in a heavily polluted environment spending most of the time indoors
skin turns greyish

give it some time, user

It's always fun to hear a WE WUZ STURWARZ AND SHIET from a monkeh.
Explain than how you were such a big and powerful civilization, and we were some wild dinos, but you ended up here in our Zoo (we could've flushed you ungrateful cunts into space BTW)?

Bet that made the panties wet at Reddit.

yeah that one took a selfie an posted it here.

Well, see now I know your fake. Only 1 species was made from apes....take a guess which one XD Different white/asian/latino and indian people were made from neanderthals...that is correct. But they weren't monkeys...the nogs are lmao. Oh, btw...your NOT "The Chosen Race". But you already know that don't you?

The tall ones are humans that evolved off the planet so not aliens but yes extraterrestrial. Us to them = chimps to us.

Abortion: the repost.

Refer here pls and were more like children to some of them. Others...were like insects.

If there's one, there's many with varying motivations. It's like when you give niggers guns, they mostly use them on each other and it's amusing to watch on liveleak. ETs are mostly here just fucking around.

you people are dumb as shit. if aliens do exist, and I believe they do, the last thing they'd want is interaction with us
or with each other for that matter

haven't you all seen the night in the park copypasta allegory? any sapient creature, even a barely intelligent one many orders of magnitude simpler than other species, will eventually be able to create and launch a projectile that moves at a relativistic speed (IE 90% of lightspeed or so). this tool is impossible to intercept or even pinpoint after launch, due to the light's lag with the principle of uncertainty.
basically once they (or we) develop something like this and shoot, our or their planet ceases to exist at impact. not under risk of that happening, not LIKELY to get damaged, but rather with 100%, without any error margain, the planet is obliterated entirely. even if we already colonize other planets at some point, it's a trivial matter to just blow them up too.
and likewise, the risk of us doing to said aliens is too great for them too take

hence
we will NEVER be approached
any transmissions we send will NEVER be answered
and we need to thank every God and his mother for this because the alternative is getting blown up literally too quickly to even understand we're being killed

i bet tom delgong knows

wats that supposed yo mean

No, they are stuck on their world wondering if they are alone in the universe like all advanced civilisations except if by chance two inhabited worlds were in the same planetary system or in neighboring ones.

this

schizos need to go back to

>are they trying to help us
Sure as shit doesn't look that way

>muh nonsnese

t.(((space lizard)))

They dont want us thanks to you

david icke is a shill, jews hollowed out the moon

Anal probe is just one of those things you just gotta get used to in a small town.

What about the lack of hair and dick huh? check and mate atheist