youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM
youtube.com/watch?v=xa7hbj4RI00
youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI
youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc
youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=LMA41EVDhqw
youtube.com/watch?v=m4uZ7iGkzPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nobody cares about you and people act of their own perceived self interest.

rich blacks commit more crimes than poor whites

Here is a redpill. Stay liberal.

But truly liberal, not like left wingers today. Who are "liberal" and "progressive" but they ban free speech, books, movies.

We are the only normal ones left OP, lefties are busy jerking off to trans people, while righties are to busy seeing jews everywhere.

You see that rainbow flag there, OP?

>youtube.com/watch?v=HGLm2vN-Udo

fuck off faggot

Fuck out a here

Don't you see why the Jews want to shut down coal mining operations? They are farming Jew carbon to make diamonds for the collective. The Jews want to use their own biowaste Instead of coal to join the continuum. It's all part of a group of clones created by papa john. I'll start from the beginning.

There are only two dimensions. To break through you have to become a crystalline entity. Jewels like diamonds are super compressed carbon, basically the same as human ash. The Jews were behind the holocaust to create ash to turn Jews into diamonds. Hitler recognized the Jews as the chosen people and designed the plan to make a giant Jew diamond for all the Jews to join in a mental collective transported into space by the "bell" space craft. The bell is what created the pressure via centrifugal force as it traveled through space time.

Also papa john is an alchemist and creates better atoms for his "better" ingredients. His company funded CERN to create his atoms.
Like I said we are living In a two dimensional world. How come we only see flat screens? Hitler knew this and created the bell as a centrifuges and l pressure pot to cook the Jew diamond while he traveled to the future in 1964 when the bell crashed in kecksburg. Only through meditation and starvation could the Jews transcend into the true third dimension via the crystal entity. They still continue the practice of fusing to the entity which is located at ceti. Papa john, one of the clones, funded ceti to create his ingredients but to also blast dead Jew ashes into the crystal. In return the crystal is used to power CERN mass replicator to make the ingredients.

Killing yourself is the ultimate redpill. Do it. Right now.

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

This is bullshit. My wife is Polish. Two of her great grandparents were murdered by Nazis.

Every Polish family has stories like hers.

I have no direct evidence of Jewish extermination, but it's not really debatable whether 20% of the Polish population died during the war. That definitely did happen.

You're not going to heaven unless you stop being a queer faggot.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10.

> poles
> Russia's allies

Are you retarded

Load all of your fur-babies into a car and drive yourself into a lake.

you're not going to heaven if you keep choosing who gets to go to heaven

read ur fucking story book again

Here, let me show you some scriptures.

>1 Corinthians 6:9-10
"Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

>Matthew 28:18-20
"And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

Fags only burn in Hell, dude, nowhere in the Bible does it say you can suck another man's cock and not fry in a lake of fire.

It warms my heart to know every degenerate faggot will roast for all time.

Drop the Howard Zinn and Noam Chomsky they've forcefed us.

Pick up Cicero, Tocqueville, Montesquieu, Locke etc etc.

Here are some videos you might like.

Connecting the Dots (FULL) - How the Financial World Will Collapse (1991 Lecture at USC)
>youtube.com/watch?v=MUyWmmWtcFM

"The Baby Boomer Generation" (KJV Bible Baptist Preaching)
>youtube.com/watch?v=xa7hbj4RI00

THE OTHER ISRAEL [full documentary]
>youtube.com/watch?v=IJxdIXgMGAI

Who Are God's Chosen People? Marching to Zion FULL MOVIE - Steven Anderson - Paul Wittenberger
>youtube.com/watch?v=QXQcjmLw_Rc

Know Your Enemy (Part 1 - Introduction)
>youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc
I recommend watching all 77 parts. Good Christian videos.

The Genesis Theory - (Part 1)
>youtube.com/watch?v=LMA41EVDhqw

After the Tribulation - Full Movie
>youtube.com/watch?v=m4uZ7iGkzPY