Hey bros...

Hey bros, more often than not my nerves will be completely shot and I'll start shaking with overwhelming adrenaline when I'm in a confrontation. Like, straight confrontation with zero nuance.

Is this because I'm a beta, or what's the reasoning behind this? It's pure hyped adrenaline every time, it's not like I'm shaking because I'm scared.

I've also never been in a fight before, does that have anything to do with it?

I'm 27, and that's why it's bothering me - I react like this even though I'm older.

youre just not practicing adrenaline control. You should definitely pick up a martial art to counter that

Have a bump, because I'm interested in what others have to say about this and how they got over it. I remember having those feelings, but I don't know of any one thing I did that got me over it. Maybe it was going to church and speaking with others in a group setting for me?

I often felt like this in highschool, with acid-like tingling climbing the back of my neck and scalp. It doesn't really go away, but recreationally fighting with buddies got me to the point where I use that energy and twitchiness to good effect. Take up wrestling with your friends or go to an mma gym.

alcohol and karahtay

You just want an outlet. Exercise and do weightlifting or something - your energy will soon go.

Also get up early every day. Like 6am and go to sleep before 12

Fuck off rogan

>Posting a pre-internet meme

Careful, those are potent. Look at the swastika and the Great Flood.

Breathe.
It's a natural reaction fight or flight,your body is preparing to do one or the other.
So breathe and focus.

Anxiety because you're scared of social encounters. That's what video games and no social interaction will do coupled with Sup Forums indoctrinating you into thinking of everyone as an enemy. See a psychologist.

t. psychologist.

Im not sure if it's the exact same feeling but sometimes when someone is acting aggressive towards me and I act aggressive back and my heart feels like it going to explode. I also feel like I'm bulging my eyes out, because I make a straight locked stare at them. It's fucking weird, it's like I wanna kick your ass in right now but I don't want to at the same time.

Sounds like someone needs a little bro job to calm down. Take your underwear off and I'll get started

Hey whats up with this symbol?

I seen it when I was a kid, I thought it was just in my school (like grade 5-through highschool)

Wtf is this?

That's your warrior instincts m8, they're good. When I get into a fight I go into a shaking bloodrage and I've never lost a fight to anyone who wasn't 50 lbs heavier than me. Never lost a fight period after I started lifting.

start lifting beta boi

Take some kind of martial art or even something like paintball that gets you in a combination of physical and mental duress. Playing video games is terrible because you have no physical activity to manage the adrenaline.

After playing paintball for many years, you get this zen feeling when going out on the field. When you first start the adrenaline will make you sick and you will have trouble thinking clearly.

Really it's just about practice and getting your body and brain used to the different state. Practice makes even the most complex tasks trivial.

As everyone stated already.
Here's the so,e things I'll recommend you try.
1. Begin lifting and/or a martial art, best would be olympic wrestling, Boxing, or Judo. Muay Thai is also good.
2. Wake up early, preferably before people in your house are up and when it's dark out. Spend some time alone, doing simple tasks, reading, or just sitting and thinking.
3. Change up your diet. Cut out as much sugar and caffeine as you can.
4. Practice being more social. Go have some random low-intensity encounters, just talk with people, maybe practice talking with people you know.

It's because your young, lil man. As you get older you'll have less adrenaline and much cooler to ladies. You will be like Brando... Now, steer the course and stay outa trouble.

That's actually your sympathetic nervous system activating, user. It's your body's reaction in preparation of pain and high adrenaline-movement.

To solve this, you can easily trick your body into thinking you're not about to fight by reactivating your parasympathetic nervous system by breathing slowly and deeply. Your body will assume the situation is calm, and thus return you to a calm state physically.

That's all there is to it, no lifting requires, though I'm sure that would help when it comes to actually winning the fight in question.

It's your fight or flight response. You forget about it once you start hitting and getting hit.

>I've also never been in a fight before, does that have anything to do with it?
Possibly. Your anticipation of what to expect in a fight. But you should get in a fight. Don't be a nigger and pick a random fight though, go to a free fight club.

Its stussy, used to be super trendy