What DID they mean by this?

What DID they mean by this?

mobile.twitter.com/wiltshirepolice/status/889585359297945602

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/wuCRf
wiltshire.police.uk/contact-us/making-a-complaint
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably that you should be careful what you post, Nigel. Wouldn't want to have the wrong opinion now would we?

They'll really back trace you.

I hope us tea drinking fairies get what we deserve for crushing Christanity and replacing it with Islam.

Our failing empire is now crumbling.

I FUCKING hope these Mudslimes hang themselves with strips of bacon.

I'll shout bollocks even louder if the British government tries to silence me!

This is literally a true story.
>in-laws go to England a couple of weeks ago
>they usually go to Ireland
>wanted to see London for once, cross it off the list
>didn't listen when I called it Londonistan
>they're at a pay toilet
>local is ranting at the...steward? of the pay toilet? fucking Britannia
>"and all you do all day is sit on your ass and collect, that's what you do!"
>pay toilet attendant raises a finger in warning
>"watch yourself!"
>in-laws thinking he's about to get physical
>nope
>he threatens to call the police for terrorist threats
They are some severely culture-shocked Americans, I tell you. Now they're ranting about the UK being a police-nanny state. I expect many forwarded e-mails about how the police come to your house if you say the wrong fucking thing.

>we're in the day and age where the police are trying to use catchy hashtags

>What DID they mean by this?
I means it time to fire up the 'ol UK proxy crack a fresh beer. Shitposting time, come get me bobbies

>mfw this tweet will get thousands of responds mocking the police for this rubbish, but nothing will come of it.

Maybe try not to call random internet users "nigger kikes" and demand they kill themselves? Just a thought.

>pay toilet

A fucking...what?

How many times do I have to say that basically only Burgers have actual free speech? I can say all niggers should hang and be completely fine. You say mehmed should need to pass an immigration interview first, and you get 7 years hard labor plus forced cucking of wife

kys, nigger kike
>thanks, George Washington

Kys gay nigger kike

I don't know, but it look fake as shit. It isn't even written with a British accent.

Is it okay to call someone a FUCKING WHITE MALE?

It's apparently a thing. Londoners confirm? Never used one myself.

>your

the state of Britain

Don't tread on me

It's real, and people are already shitting on them for it
>mark dice right on it

kys nigger kike

freedom of speech bitch

The cyber police will get your ass if you goof too hard

Does it have a Bidet?
Would visit if has Bidet.

VPM = police can get fucked

(not using one because I live in a free country)

>pay toilet

No idea what this is, but I do know it redeems us burgers of everything and anything you could make fun of us for.

just send them perfectly laid out diagrams and facts that blows their dumb opinions out the water

for example: archive.is/wuCRf

They can't respond to it

most toilets in Europe are pay toilets. You have to pay 50cents to a euro.
>I'm not joking

Your Your YourYourYourYour YourYourYourYour YourYourYourYour YourYourYourYour YourYourYour

I remember going to the us in the early 00s and they had these at a few places

Never seen them in aus luckily

>your

>TFW British police don't even know proper English

Note to fellow burgers: complaining that pay toilets are unconstitutional will not help, as you're not in America.
>yes, my MIL did this instinctively
>murrica

The cyber police are real.
You dun goofed OP, consequences will never be the same.

Burgers are so dumb they don't even know anything about their own country.

No, it doesn't, no matter how hard you wish.

I let them know for you user

I'm deeply concerned that Wiltshire Police assume cops only have two genders. You don't find that at all problematic?

Sorry UKbros, youve entered an age of where you can't even speak your opinions online, let alone anonymously.
Fuck European politics seriously
Even with people lying amd publicly cowering that trump is gonna send every 10 year old, 70 year old and in between brown person back to were they came and is gonna send out death squads to kill the lgbt fags, give me that over "I can't say I disagree with a midslime" any time

>yfw britbottles aren't allowed to troll you anymore

Even if I had the money I'd shit in the coin slot out of pure principle.

> Be American
> Get Shot. Get Sued. Get a Million Dollar Healthcare bill

> Be European
> Pay fifty cents to do a poo

Hmm

Their way of distracting the sheep, from all the murder and invasion going on around them. Who gives a fuck about some keyboard bully. When there are hundreds of mass murderes eating for orders to go full jihad on your ass, and they live right next door, and you invited them in.

It really is the EUSSR. What kind of horrible land doesn't have free toilet usage as a customary courtesy ensconced in the culture?

I see Jin is going off on them in his usual fashion

Oh good, another retarded "British" so-called police department for me to hassle on Twatter when I'm in a bad mood. Topkek. Motherfucking traitors, I love giving them shit.

Those are toilets that wouldn't exist in America because no one wants to share facilities with Mexicans and blacks.

This is where Christians come over as really creepy just like Jews and Muslims. You always have this weird "spank me!" mentalness about you.

>have serious problem with muslim and ethnic crime
>better go after all the people pointing it out

Bong Police, everybody.

Pay toilets like in...San Fagcisco? AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA

WTG UK, you're perfect liberal idiots.

thank you.

I get that you hate Americans for (((reasons))), but in all seriousness, pay toilets were judged illegal here decades ago, so it's understandable that most of us don't know about any underground pay toilet rackets. I do salute your exhaustive investigations into the seedy world of blackmarket American shitting.

I just want to ask them how many of their officers are actually English. kek

Sitting in a cozy office browsing Twitter all day for words or fighting real crime on the streets..hmm which will they choose?
It doesn't help that many of our police are five foot tall women.
Who are pretty useless at doing much beyond pc agenda stuff

Reminder to UKucks to start learning how to remain secure online. Understand the basics of TLS and install HTTPS Everywhere. Rent and use a VPN or run your own but make sure it's in another country. If you're really paranoid use tor to browse and post on questionable sites (don't do big downloads through tor though please).

Yeah it's fucking weird, in the UK you literally have to insert money to get into public toilets in some (many) areas. Baffled the fuck out of me when I visited. Refused to use them on principle.

They are coming for you bigots, while the asian sex abuse is ignored

Kek.

>pay toilet

Fucking AnCaps.

>on principle
I fucking love you guys, sometimes. I think the colonial children often get each other more than we do da.

>muh security state

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

While I appreciate the cleaniness paid toilets provides, banning them is a thing you amerifags acctually got right.

underrated

Lets support the police by bringing some hate speech to their attention then.

>mfw when britbong

"Tax-payer funded boob jobs for trannies is a universal human right!!"

>have to pay the government to take a shit

Every morning I wake up I thank god I wasn't born a Eurocuck

does the uk have free wifi hotspots?

hopefully we won't be led down the path of Europe

what kind of country builds free to use toilets everywhere?

There is an upkeep cost for bathrooms, someone needs to pay. Pay toilets are rare as fuck now, but getting mad at them is like getting mad at stores that only let customers use toilets.

No they arent. Unless you're in a heavy tourist area like London.

fags don't know about my VPN n shiieett

>999

Brits are LITERALLY this fucking retarded.

Jobsworths

>pay toilet

Is there anything you don't have to pay for over there? Fuck I thought we were bad

Wiltshire Police are cucks. Backtrace me, faggots.

You tell me bong.
You're the one living back over there in Airstrip One.
Meanwhile life is fucking good in Oceania.

Rip anglos

>using a public gooch hose in London
>mfw

This

plus all metal cutlery is banned in public
>get a life, bin that knife

and plates
>know your fate, bin that plate

and same goes for dishes
>bin that dish and make a wish

not to mention that TV licencing is just half the price if you're a muslim, and double the price for non muslims since 2011 (thanks david cameron). Recently police even search little scout boys and girls who're selling cookies and lemonaide , and then charging them if they don't have a food sales licence

JUST

wiltshire.police.uk/contact-us/making-a-complaint

Make complaints! Fucking bigot using binary gender terminology must be outed! Also the complaint form is binary as well!

>your
>""""English""""
cuck

They are gonna backtrace you

Consequences will never be the same!

Some bars etc offer it but in general no. And many of them require you to input some form of information to get access (sometimes even a phone number for a verification code).

>999
>The first known experiment with a national emergency telephone number occurred in the United Kingdom in 1937, using the number 999.
>Alexander Graham Bell (March 3, 1847 – August 2, 1922)[4] was a Scottish scientist, inventor, engineer, and innovator who is credited with patenting the first practical telephone.[7]
When you invent the phone and the emergency phone service you can pick your own number, loser.

>muh phone
As you're all so fond of reminding us on occasion, when someone comes to America, they're no longer whatever they were, because magic soil strips their culture away. So no phone for you. Murrica.
>muh emergency phone service
Already existed through local operators prior to the establishment of any centralized number. People actually worried that the emergency number would lead to dispatch by people who didn't know the right contacts and local geography.

We have them here as well.

We had to get them because junkies would lock themselves in, shoot heroin and leave filthy needles lying around.

>your
Wiltshire #1 in diversity.

It was great when people from other countries were insulting them in the replies. I wish that would keep happening.

You can tell by the stupid emojis and horrible grammar that whoever wrote this is absolutely no threat to us

Neck yourself please.

>your

belive it or not paid toilets are actually a good thing. they are generally cleaner, no hobos, niggers or junkies hang around in them. so they are safer, cleaner and all in all better to use than common public toilets.

What about the transgenders in blue ?

Will they cum find me ???

I think I can stupid fucking cops

>when someone comes to America, they're no longer whatever they were

like mexicans? i mean latinx americans :^)

being in america dosnt grant you some mystical intelligence. you are a prime example.

>your

What would be the point in charging you burgers to use a public toilet when you just go the supermarket and shit your pants?

>1 post by this ID
>ur stupid
Ok.

This is what we do

>Get VPN
>Set it to IP in Britain/Wiltshire
>Post the truth on British Facebook/sites

The can almost hear us laughing from freedom land

kys faggot nigger kike

your
o
u
r

They're going to come to your house and
THROW A BIG PARTY TO CELEBRATE NAZISM!!! What the fuck do you think.

>What DID they mean by this?
You goin' to prison , bong

I'm down.

>tfw you're tax money is going to 2gendernormative police force with bad grammar
Feels sorta bad.