2017 is almost over and there have been ZERO (0) deadly terrorist attacks in Germany

2017 is almost over and there have been ZERO (0) deadly terrorist attacks in Germany.

Racists BTFO?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/710927/million-migrants-Germany-unemployed-Merkel-open-door-policy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why would ISIS attack one of it's own?

you just jinxed it
fucking idiot

How many rapes tho

Not even true some of it now just gets called "workplace violence". in austria for example we had a dude that cut his bosses head off and left a isis support note it was classified as workplace violence lel

Yeah it's just a peaceful child mass rape torture thing there now

sure, lets ignore all the mohammeds raping german girls

Over 9000.

Takes a while and it's too soon.

In 10 to 20 years you'll be like France. It's often kids of the original immigrants that do it.

You still have ramadan to look foreward to ;)

Ramadan was in May/June

Muslims will subvert you peacefully when they can and will attack when it's most advantageous.

"Astonishing statistics revealed that only 1 in every 10,000 refugees who arrived during the massive migrant influx last year are now employed."
express.co.uk/news/world/710927/million-migrants-Germany-unemployed-Merkel-open-door-policy

Terrorism was never the central concern of mass gimmiegration. These are illiterate, backward people who don't belong in Europe, and are and will be a huge net loss to your society, all in the name of virtue signaling and white ethnomasochism.

At least our Mexicanos are working their ass off mowing our lawns, picking fruit, and driving tractors, while gringos get the cushy service jobs.

less per capita than in the usa, that's for sure

>not even 2/3 over
>almost over

Being this retarded

>b-but we're not as bad as America!!!

pathetic

>2017 is almost over

Is that on the Islamic calendar?

Christmas 2017 has yet to come.

Probably lots of snackbars already busily at work decorating their trucks of peace.

you keep telling yourself that ahmed

You're ether trolling or misinformed. I recall there was incidents of mass stabbing( one on train with axe), mass rapes/sexually assaults(on new years eve and music festivals), failed bombing attempt with nerve gas and the Muslim who hijacked a truck killed several people at a Christmas market.

Maybe it's because they don't bomb middle eastern shitholes and act surprised when they bomb back.

Sweden got trucked though.

the new years rapes were 2015 eve/2016 new year
the mall shooting was summer of 2016
the truck was also 2016 christmas

isis stopped targeting Germany and focuses on England

>Attacks that were prevented don't count
Alright then

I haven't read about this anywhere.

DEPORT THE JAPANESE!!!

LOOK AT HOW VIOLENT THEY ARE!

nigga it's fucking july

how many attacks have been prevented?

we dont need to when were too busy fucking your woman germfag. ignore me and go cry on a bbc. bump

deny like the cuck you are or agree. I just kekd your country.

Germany needs at least 1 terror attack before the election. Otherwise the AfD is fucked.

Our media doesn't report about refugees and crimes anymore. Media blackout is real

> Germany needs at least 1 terror attack before the election. Otherwise the AfD is fucked.

That is the definition of eventpolitik

not gonna happen you cuck.

Not after Trump deports all the illegals!

wait. what does this statistic say? And why is Japan the lowest?

Because there is no germany anymore , there is no need for attacks LOL

not gonna happen either usa cuck

German citizens are stupid and have only a short-term memory. They already forgot all the shit that happens in 2015 and 2016

MAJOR HAPPENING WITHING THE NEXT MONTH

This week would be better. I'm bored af

>2017 is almost over
>still have 5 months left

You really rattling my almonds O.P.

maybe it's because the CDU is taking steps to make Germany safer and better

> CDU makes Leitkultur law (I don't know what you call this in English). Integrate or go away
> Burka ban
> Border controls increases
> deportations increases

>Terrorism was never the central concern of mass gimmiegration.

THIS.
Terrorism is the most common strawman libtards use because it's easy to argue against it. "Only a small percentages are terrorists, so take them all it's not a big deal!"

This doesn't mean the % of them who are NOT terrorists are angels. When I see 5 refugees kicking a girl down the stairs, they're not terrorists (not officially anyway, because nothing went Boom I guess) but I don't want them. When I see like fucking 50 of them ambushing a truck with a tree in the middle of the road like fucking desperados in the 1800's, they're not terrorists, but I don't want them.

Terrorism isn't anywhere close to the biggest issue they're bringing in. Only the easiest to argue against. And it's the only one the medias talk about (for the same reason) while they ignore everything else because they're OK to admit that 0.001% of the refugees end up commiting terrorism, but they can't admit that the majority of them, while not terrorists, are still shit citizens (at best) or criminals (at worst).

Even if there was 0 (not 1%, not 0.00000001%, straight up ZERO ) terrorist among them, we still should not take them.

because you finally started profiling the niggers, excuse me, 'nafris'.

>mfw 42%

A L T E R N A T I V L O S
S O L V I T A N R E T L A

and 1939

thread should have ended here

You are an absolute fucking retard. Your intelligence agencies have stopped forty attacks just this year.

CDU is the fucking shit, they were in control when the refugee crisis started and they did nothing but shit.

> Burka ban
> Border controls increases
> deportations increases
NOTHING of this happened.
CDU is the absolute leftist cuck party.

Nigger Lippin

first of all, you're wrong. There are now limited burka ban and borders are better controlled

but what if you were right, and CDU has done nothing

the SPD would literally open the borders even more, and they think deportations are bad. CDU is the best choice

I would happily take one of those menial labor jobs if they were willing to pay me more than 4 dollars an hour.

fpbp

CDU is a shit choice, AFD is the only choice.

what is the AfD going to do? they're useless

they can't even keep from in-fighting about muh holocaust reparations
Beatrix von Stolz does nothing but say rude things on twitter
Frauke cucked her old husband and left her 4 children to a broken home

they are focusing in UK this year

>2017 is almost over

>2017 is almost over
not quite
>ZERO (0) deadly terrorist attacks in Germany
correction:
WE HAD 0 INFORMATION about deadly terrorist attacks in Germany
your media are bunch of crapsayers and I do not believe them in the slightest

I used to live and work in Germany. It was the late 80s/early 90s. I'm maybe old for this board; I'm 49.
I lived on the border with the Netherlands and it was the best years of my life. I was in Berlin when the wall was smashed.
I earned good money as I was an air cartographer (mapping) in the Royal Air Force. It was during the cold war. Germany was a great country.
The place I lived for two years was on the airbase (pic). RAF Wildenrath. It's used to test trains now.

The nearest town was Wassenbeg. The German character, the national psyche, the culture is very different from us Brits. Almost opposite.
There is a fatalism. Lack of identity as a nation. Patriotism is seen as subversive. I could call it for what it is - self aggrandisement. But that doesn't quite fit.
A sense of fatalism and they're taking everyone with them.

I love Germany, but hate with all my rage what they are doing to Europe. Hopefully Hungary and Poland will leave the EU soon. But they are not very powerful countries unlike the UK. We Brits (outside of the hell that is London) are fucking sick of taking shit from Germany.

The cunts are trying to make an EU combined military. As if that would work? For fuck's sake, Germany and the EU are a huge destructive influence on this continent. They are fucked and they will always try to fuck the rest of us. The hegemony that Germany seeks (again) must be eliminated. Scattered into the wind.

Fuck off with your open borders, single currency and trying to control Europe. We're not having it.

Half of the year is still left you cum-gurgling nigger