Help id the hitman pls autismos

infowars.com/john-mcafee-hospitalized-after-attack/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/xL1AG
military.com/video/guns/pistols/cias-secret-heart-attack-gun/2555371072001
conspiracy.wikia.com/wiki/Cia_heart_attack_gun
humansarefree.com/2012/04/cia-declassifies-1975-weapon-heart.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

May not be the attacker I learned after an hour of making this. Refer to perp as person of interest for now.

>deep state
Surely it couldnt have been the gangsters in Belize he pissed off

Comparison gif

You realize McAffee is very wealthy and doesn't need your help in any way, right?

It's for fun, honestly. Could care less about John McAfee and his faggot antivirus, more about the message sent to Trump supporters, that NWO can't win.

Guy was set to interview on Alex JOnes tomorrow. You don't think gangsters can be given extra motivation by Clinton Cartel?

THANKS. I will just bump this until someone sends the bread to Alex on Twitter (I don't have twitter).

Lel, McAffee is a crazy bastard

Good read if you don't know the history with Belize: archive.is/xL1AG

BUMPO
Can someone send this bread to Alex?

Found his twitter @fuck6t

Fuck them. They don't talk about the '''''JQ'''''
Even though they name everyone whos behind all of this fuckery, they never bring up the fact that they are jewish. Civic Nationalists can die.

David Duke exposed Alex Jones.

Most normies aren't ready to get redpilled to the JQ right away, and AJ and Civ Nat is acessible to normies. When they start to dig thou, given the amount of frogs on twitter that don't have to censor themselves regarding the JQ because they aren't making shekels from their online activity, the normies that got pulled to the right by the Civ Nac will eventually find someone that names the (((())))'s. Stop punching right m8.

You realize this is a publicity stunt, right?

Who the fuck knows. Look at what happened to the ppl connected to investigating Clintons and those into stopping child traffickers (the dude at the baseball game).

>JQ

I just noticed this popping up over the last few days. This stands for "Jewish Question", right?

No, it's Jack-Queen, a good hand in Texas holdem

(((()))) UAQ

What happened?

Ah I see. I thought it was a reference to the Final Solution

David duke looks like a fucking Ken Barbie doll.

Guy is about as trustable as Barney Frank to boot.

Wrong. Civic Nationalism is not a stepping stone. "muh based black friend" is not going to save the white race. Our birth rates are 1.5. We are losing a quarter of our people per generation. By the time I am 80 whites will be a minority in our own countries. Just because an immigrant pledges allegiance to our values and traditions does FUCK ALL.

They are so scared of being called racist, so scared. They are more scared of being called racist than being genocided. The culture today is pure mix race mixing propaganda. This is ok with you? so long as they pledge to the west?

The west is white. (((Civic Nationalism))) is a cancer to the truth. Controlled opposition at its finest. Rebel Media is Jew also.

Rebel Media made videos telling whites to stop having kids because its too expensive, meanwhile import migrants who depend on welfare and child support for their 10 kids, we have to pay for their kids instead of our own.

Wake the fuck up.

The fact that whites wont fuck whites doesn't mean whites are genocided. It means whites are committing a suicide and fault lies entirely on whites themselves.

If whites are such master race they sure fucking suck at being alive

It is the culture perpetuated by mainstream pop culture. Who controls this pop culture? It is trendy to hate being white. Name one other country where its OK to hate yourself?

This brainwash has been going on for 60 years. I seen it when I was in school. I am 32 now. It is primal instinct to want to 'fit in' with social norms. We are under attack.

If whites want to breed with whites it;s considered racist. The fuck is so hard to see this?

If whites are so easily subverted by mainstream culture they sure don't have the mental capacity & strength to be called master race.

If whites are so easy to control they sure don't have the mental fortitude to be master race.

If whites can't breed among themselves to survive, but submit to "mainstream culture controlled by jews" then they, in all aspects that matter, are not a master race.

Sounds like he has a plan. I hope it involves exposing the pedophile network

Then again, you are from Malta.. You have no fucking idea what western school system or culture is. Over here it is pure degeneracy. Absolute degeneracy. Three girls I know who are blonde and blue eyed said they don;t want to date white guys. They all have Asian boyfriends, they are drug dealers. Meanwhile I have my own house, stable income, good looking, but I am white.

They are 20-25 year old girls, pure brainwash. They all believe in white privilege and that we somehow owe minorities something.

Even though globally, whites are a minority compared to africans/asians/indians. It is only in western countries you see this (((multicultralism)))) pushed

I agree, but most ppl won't be able to take that red pill like that right away from a state of normidom. If those guys started going deep into ful red pills most normies would not understand why and the opposition would be able to attack them more effectively, instead they are partially red pilling millions of normies that will probably somehow stumble upon ful red pills any day and have the sufficient back ground info to understand that it is the truth.

It's not that fuck won't fuck whites, its that whites pay the most taxes and work to have nigger with 10 kids on welfare. And pic related, the (((liberal))) propaganda.

t. jew shill
You sound like a narcissist psychopath justifying the targeting of its victims. Jews only fucked whites because whites are to empathetic, and to tolerant (pathological altruism). Don't expect it to remain that way for long.

Are you a newfag, reporter or both?

I am not talking about master race. I am talking about Nationalism. Each race should stick to their own. Whites are masters are their own abilities, blacks and asians have their own supremacy in their unique abilities also. Somethings they can do we cant.

I am a separatist, nationalism for all, proud to be white, proud to be black, proud to be asian. Stick to your own. Stay in your own country. Why is it up to white people to support the fucking world?

>Are from Malta.
I live in Malta, I am not from Malta.

Its what we call fly mothafuckas

So address my points.

>>You sound like a narcissist psychopath justifying the targeting of its victims
For a board that fetishes nazi regimen, might is right and other pragmatic approaches (master race idea is one too) they sure get butthurt when you point out the massive doublethink/cognitive dissonance in the unconscious hivemind of the board, funny.

Sure that's not a bad idea to the extent it doesn't mean lebensraum and wars. It tends to mean that. I implore you to read the history of Europe. It is filled with war after war, proud nations being too uppity to compromise between themselves. Dangerous!

>only white people fart

Bear in mind he's likely altered his appearance.

>Why is it up to white people to support the fucking world?

What do you mean?

This x 1000

Don't let this die before I wake up

Yes, Europeans are war masters. When did this start happening? The introduction of Christianity and foriegn religions. Before that we had tribal wars, but we were united when others invaded our lands. Now we all worship a desert god who wants to embrace our own genocide.

The only notable wars you will see are influenced by desert religions. Stems from Judaism. It is pure cancer.

LEL

I'm pretty sure that's John McAfee

How many times have they tried to kill him or frame him of a crime?

>le master race strawman
Not everyone is a Hitler worshiping nazi larper. Some of us just want our people to continue existing.

What do you mean what do I mean?

Malta confirmed. You have no idea what is like. Whites are expected to suck the dick of migrants for the crimes of hitler/ slavery/ imperialism.

Meanwhile the largest slave trade was commited by Arabs. Asians still have slavery to this day, yet it is whities who need to cut our own throats. We have been fed white guillt since the very fucking day we were born.

Like I said, I am 32, this has been going on for decades. The younger generation is being taught about gender neutrality in pre-school. White males are the devil.

His name is Some Spica.

His name is Malware Mike

>Whites are expected to suck the dick of migrants for the crimes of hitler/ slavery/ imperialism.
Could you elaborate so I can answer?

THIS

>Wants "our people to continue existing".
>Hides his nationality behind a memeflag.
Cognitive dissonance is a bitch.

It's beyond you. Just live in your fantasy land until you are 80 years old and remember when I said whites will be a minority in their own country due to immigration. If you can't even add 2+2 than I can't really say anything else to reach out to you.

I mean, its fucking clear as day.

Here is a paycheck from the canadian government to a refugee. Makes more than I do, working full time - while they stay at home and suck our tax money.

Updated a bit if you're not just going the replacement route (which is probably better for completely bluepilled normies).

"Whites" - which itself is an overly simplistic term since it gathers a bunch of DIFFERENT ETHNIC AND CULTURAL people under same umbrella for reasons to justify its use) can close their borders, like Poland and Hungary.

If your country is too much of a fucking pansy to do it, don't say all whites, because it's not all whites.

pic example from asian country, but same happens in poland and hungary.

Thks mate, saved

>"Whites" ... can close their borders, like Poland and Hungary.
Ok, so where's the vote for that?
While most countries don't get a choice in the matter, good ol' Britain has. Oh, wait. Nevermind.

You were just harping on nazis in your past post. Yet Japan was allied with Hitler.

Also, the Japanese people have not been subverted into hating themsevles for 60+ years.

you dont understand the power of subversion and brainwash. This is the fundemental issue is the jewish question.

It is so subversive even faggots like yourself cant even see it while it's right infront of you.

Does China get guilt trip for killing 80 million people becuase of Mao Zidong? Does Russia cut their throats becuase of the crimes of Stalin? killin 30+ million?

It is only in western countries you see this. Why? Who runs communism? ((I wonder who)) pushes communism and degeneracy. Read a fucking book man.

Poland has been overrun by communism in the past, they understand the precursors of what happens next. They are FED UP with being run over. This Marxist/ Communism is new to the west, especially after 60+ years of subversion our people have been emasculated.

Gay rights, Trans rights, its ok to be a faggot, its ok to have sex before marriage, its ok to sleep with 100+ girls to be cool. Oh wow, im so cool, i fucked 3 girls last night.

Degeneracy in modern society with pop culture is jewish design. Look at who runs all of mainstream media/anything mainstream.

They have been gifted these positions because of nepotism.

Where did the attack on McAfee get attacked? US or foreign soil? I know he's really into bath salts and fucking native girls in South America. Maybe it's a brother...

I'm all for a white ethnostate, but for me that's code for a White Anglo-Saxon Protestant Ethnostate. You know, like the US used to be.

>His wifes tweet

top kek

How so?

>doesn't need help
>sends a tweet asking for help

DON'T BE RACIST

That is a monthly cheque. btw

I found him !!

His name is SAM HYDE

why is this shit real?

www dot un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm

Steve scalise. Louisiana senator (something like that) who vowed to attack pedo/child trafficking rings. Moderate success until he was shot. This happened a day before an msm reporter commented on the shooters facebook profile picure with a smiley face

Its right infront of everybody, but yet they all ignore it.

After**

>All of this bickering
The thread is being slid. Stay on topic.

aren't the startup fees one time? I see about 1600 monthtly there not that i'm happy about it

1400 bucks a month to be a fucking piece of trash of no use to society.

Kinda makes me wonder why I actually work when about 1/4 of my paycheck goes towards shit like this.

Bumping for "focus on the task at hand rather than sperg out about muh jews"

If you want to discuss the jewish problem then make a dedicated thread for it. This thread is about catching the spook hitman that attacked McAfee

You sound like you listen to TRS and that Jew-loving, fatass cryptokike Mike Enoch.

man you are some kind of magician, good job

mcaffee is cool and thats enough for me, i dont care if he is a bullshit artist

This was the CIA heart attack gun revealed to US Congress by Frank Church.
Imagine what they can do decades later.....

military.com/video/guns/pistols/cias-secret-heart-attack-gun/2555371072001

A CIA secret weapon used for assassination shoots a small poison dart to cause a heart attack, as explained in Congressional testimony in the video.
The dart from this secret CIA weapon can penetrate clothing and leave nothing but a tiny red dot on the skin.
On penetration of the deadly dart, the individual targeted for assassination may feel as if bitten by a mosquito, or they may not feel anything at all.
The poisonous dart completely disintegrates upon entering the target.
The lethal poison then rapidly enters the bloodstream causing a heart attack. Once the damage is done, the poison denatures quickly, so that an autopsy is very unlikely to detect that the heart attack resulted from anything other than natural causes. Sounds like the perfect James Bond weapon, doesn't it?
Yet this is all verifiable in Congressional testimony.
The astonishing information about this secret weapon of the CIA comes from U.S. Senate testimony in 1975 on rogue activities of the CIA.

This weapon is only one of many James Bond-like discoveries of the Church Committee hearings, officially known as the United States Senate Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence activities.

Doesn't look like the same guy.

Is that a scope? Why does it have a scope? If it's a heart dart gun it wouldn't have the distance.

Read the full article - they haven't said how they attempted to off him; McAffee is a weird showman. Hoping he'll disclose more details soon. Until then I'm skeptical. Feels like it was viral marketing for InfoWars.

a deus ex character?

nah just kidding, nice work senpai

stop being so antisemtic, asshole

DID THE ATTACK TAKE PLACE IN AUSTIN FAGGOTS?

This.

We all know who's the real fucking "deep state"

Jewish central bank shareholder owners.

Nope, its just how I see it.
wat is a TRS?

I made a shitty meme

conspiracy.wikia.com/wiki/Cia_heart_attack_gun

CIA Heart Attack Gun is a weapon that was revealed in 1975 at a hearing of a committee lead by Frank Church. At the hearing Church showed off the CIA's heart attack gun. The gun is electrically powered by a battery and fires a bullet of frozen water mixed with shellfish toxin.

humansarefree.com/2012/04/cia-declassifies-1975-weapon-heart.html

A CIA secret weapon used for assassination, shoots a small poisonous dart to cause a heart attack, as explained in Congressional testimony in the short video below.

The dart from this secret CIA weapon can penetrate clothing and leave nothing but a tiny red dot on the skin. On penetration of the deadly dart, the individual targeted for assassination may feel as if bitten by a mosquito, or they may not feel anything at all.

The poisonous dart completely disintegrates upon entering the target.
The lethal poison then rapidly enters the bloodstream causing a heart attack.

Once the damage is done, the poison denatures quickly, so that an autopsy is very unlikely to detect that the heart attack resulted from anything other than natural causes.

The astonishing information about this secret weapon of the CIA comes from U.S. Senate testimony in 1975 on rogue activities of the CIA. This weapon is only one of many James Bond-like discoveries of the Church Committee hearings, officially known as the United States Senate Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities.

The above-mentioned testimony is from 1975, well over 40 years ago. With the ensuing leaps in technological capability, just imagine what kinds of secret weapons for assassination have been developed since. There is good evidence that technology has even been developed to cause suicidal feelings in a person.

This is how they took out Andrew B.

That still doesn't explain why it has a scope if it's a dart gun.

Ease of aim perhaps? Maybe they didn't had red dot sights at that time?

If you've seen the McAfee documentary, a hit on him is not even remotely surprising. It's only surprising that it hasn't happened already.
He's crazy to boot.
And pays local island whores to shit through a hole in a hammock while he lays beneath them.

Enoch fucked up but he married her when he was a lolbertarian.
And she wasn't a small part jewish, she looked at least 50% or maybe got some bad luck with 25%, she has the nose to prove it, but it's not like percentage matters when she's identifies as jewish.

So? What difference does it make to you? None. There's nothing wrong with helping him.

>My husband is still breathing bitches! McAfee remembers. Tell them winter is coming. You left the wolf alive, you sheep will never be safe.

holy fucking cringe. is this a LARP?

She's a common island local.

Got Him! Thanks reverse image search.

MAMA MIA, MARIOS A CRACKED THE A CASE-E!!

his name is @maybejord666 on twitter