Why do the Balts of Sup Forums love Germans and Germany in general?

Why do the Balts of Sup Forums love Germans and Germany in general?

I have noticed this love lately.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grunwald
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think Nazi's treated them better then Commies

EU gibs.

honestly Bulgarians only like Germans because we are retarded lazy cucks that go to work there and take the monay back because "ohhh noooo our country is soooo poor we can't find a job that pays well it's not us being lazy and not fixing our own country" faking hell

Bulgaria is probably the chillest baltic country tbqhfam

well that just means everyone else is even worse

They were used as cannon fodder by the nazis. For the commies they were just meat.

I'm not sure if you guys are serious or trolling.

One kraut from work told me that his family has Baltic roots and Germans used to live in Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia.

Gemany or nazi germany there is a difference.

Is it just limited to Nazi Germany? I'm not a ethnic German, I don't know anything about your relation

Every balt I've met has been full of the we wuz attitude, trying to convince me Latvia is basically little Germany

>Every balt

You mean every latvian? lithuanians are not germans, lithuanians dont like germans, lithuanians have very little in common with germans.

Aren't Lithuanians basically Slavs with a Baltic culture?

No

germans and russians should both be nuked equally

Really? The Lithuanians I've met in the US speak very highly of Germany. Well, Nazi Germany anyways.

There was at least one thing that the Poles did right.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grunwald

Ge*mans and Ru**ans and Sw*des are the trinity of evil onlything they can do is ruin the world and opress

thats becuase gommies managed to make us forget 700 years worth of history with germs in 1 year and everyone now remembers nazi germany

Ah, so that's what your flag is? A big white cock penetrating a bleeding anus?

No we don't, kraut cunt

The Baltics had been "German" since the 12th century. First under rule of the Teutonic Order, later Prussic.

I am not a Kraut, but I'm wondering if it's true.

I didn't know that, did the Germans have a great influence on the Baltic culture?

I like germany I always though of them as hardworking and intelligent people, notorious for the quality of their goods..
Well until one kraut dispelled all of this.

But instead you'll just be a puppet of either of them.

Cлaвa Укpaїнi!

Kek. Balts on /pol are like chiuauas, always loud and whining about ebil rasha or poland or sweden or anyone.

I only love Germany that was before 1945. Obviously I like Hitler(although he was an austrian) but I also like your classical music composers and philosophers. Almost everything that has come out of Germany since WW2 is utter rubbish tho. I really hope you get your shit together and become a great nation that you once were, but I have my serious doubts because you may have been cucked beyond saving at this point.

We don't. There is only one autist with shitty grammar here to whom Germans are "brothers in arms"
You are no better than the Russians. Both of you are occupants.
>pic not related