You cant deny Israels right to defend itself against satanic islamic invaders

You cant deny Israels right to defend itself against satanic islamic invaders.

Jews have been harassed,expelled from many nations worldwide and EVEN MURDERED for no good reason over the history.

Israel is a home to the jews and its their rightfull claim.

Israel wants peace and tries to make peace with warmongering Palestine again and again, but is denied it.

Media spread lies and anti Israel propaganda every fucking day...

I support Israel!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MOKJZwlbWSo
youtube.com/watch?v=UYKyp1e_jYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Vpn much?

>Jews
>calling someone else Satanic
Oh boy, Schlomo, that's pretty funny.

Can't deny this proof

>Jews have been harassed,expelled from many nations worldwide and EVEN MURDERED for no good reason over the history

Maybe that's because they're parasites? If the one constant here is jews, jews might be the problem? Just a theory

Grow up ignorant fucker

Yep.

All races must have a homeland. Even theirs.

I ain't doing jack to help them preserve it though

Why do the hats look like foreskin

I don't hate Israel. I think if they want to expand they should, but they need to fight for it. Let the kikes and the mudslimes duke it out, and if either side wants to update their equipment they should order from us ;^)

This guy

It's not my duty to protect or pay for any other country, least of all (((them))). All middle eastern countries are shit tier and are welcome to kill each other off. The faster the better tbqh.

>civilians willingly protect the weapons of their chosen military force

those are officially freedom fighters.

Israel is not a real country, and is merely a conglomerate of well-organized invaders, backed by a large multinational group, which has no actual authority in the region.

There is no such thing as 'rightful claim' to territory, when it is mythology that """""supports"""" that claim.

>shows propoganda
>thinks its proof
>flag
You're such a good goy, yes you are, yes you are! Have a treat!

>No Good Reason

these the paid ads Ive been seeing?

Go bait leddit with that shit, over here nobody is going to believe you.

Good sir, I completely agr...
>no good reason
No amount of European-descended Hebrew fucksluts mitigates this.

then burn with them kike

Let say i agree with this. And to some extent i do; i believe in states rights and that states have a right to defend themselves. But you can't deny that the nation of israel has done some messed up shit for a so called western ally. Even the UK Are more true and faithful ally couldn't get away with half the shit israels done.

Even if you don't take my word for it one of styxs vids who i have varying degree's of disagreements with gets it right on this token have a look: youtu.be/MOKJZwlbWSo

In all honestly if anything Israel is our north korea but just a well supplied one under the umbrella of uncle sam and western nations. Even poland is arguably more of a reliable ally at this point; seriously annon ignore the meming for a sec look at the logic, look at the facts.

>Jews have been harassed,expelled from many nations worldwide and EVEN MURDERED for no good reason over the history.

Obviously hundreds of civilizations throughout history were just anti-semite bigots who didnt have a good reason to expell vermin from their land.

>isreal is their rightfull claim

I guess i'll just write a book about how the midwest is the holy land of the white people and then demand we whites must gain full sovereignty over the land.

>Israel just caved in to Palememians in removing metal detectors in the Old city, this after the attack on a fucking embassy official
>the 2 soldiers that got gunned down died for nothing
How can a nation be this cucked?

(((white countries should take in immigrants)))
(((no such thing as the white race)))
>israels right to defend itself
#openbordersforisrael

too "bad" theyre little "civilization" will eventually fall lul

Fpbp, don't slander this flag

>expelled from many nations worldwide and EVEN MURDERED for no good reason over the history.
It's just antisemitism
>for all of recorded history

>all of recorded history
To be fair, some people, obviously not knowing better, treated them kindly in the past. Cyrus of Persia embarked on a holy crusade for his god, Marduk, which led to the freeing of Babylonian slaves. When the Jews asked what he wanted of them for this boon, he told them that he simply wished them to tell their gods that he, Cyrus, beloved of Marduk, did it for good, so said gods would tell Marduk how awesome his followers were. So what do the Jews do? Write entire "scriptures" about how Cyrus was really doing it for their god the whole time, because his god is fake. Fucking untrustworthy, I say.
>YOU HAD ONE JOB, HEBREWS
>Marduk is not pleased

>no good reason

Fuck off Bjorn

then why dont we see china try and take over india? the Buddha went to china from india. do the chinese thing india is their rightful claim?

Ahem.
youtube.com/watch?v=UYKyp1e_jYc

>lets gass her last

post semi-nude-kike-military bitches

expect me to Muh Dick and forget everything?

>cicked out of EVERY nation
come back for 3rd time to Palestine, after 2,000 years. Invade, say it was yours all along

>the jews there converted. Zionists fucked everyone up INVADING
White European Azerkanazis are NOT from there.

I deny the jews 'right' to exist.

>for no good reason
toppest of lels

the fucking existence of isreal is a breach of palatines sovereignty and human rights.
If they bought out the land and made some kind of agreement, I would understand. But now they are just warmongers.

also fuck off kike JDIF

salam alaikum

>stealing land for reasons?

>Jews have been harassed,expelled from many nations worldwide and EVEN MURDERED for no good reason
Claims of child sacrifice would be a good reason in my book...
Or say, fucking 3 year olds, as the Talamud permits

Or using the blood of their Goy sacrifices during passover to paint their doors.

>for no good reason
I needed that!

Well, if we're the problem, why not to support the one country that wants to take them all in?

#OpenBordersForIsrael

You're like a twitter bot.

Israel beta tests all the moral and strategic shit America wants to do. No big deal.

Zionism and Islam are equally bad let them kill each other why would pol care