Bill Nye: Race is a human construct and gender isn't real

>Bill Nye says race is a "human construct" and race isn't real

Holy fuck lads, has Bill gone off the deep end?

politicaloutsource.com/2017/07/bill-nye-says-race-is-a-human-construct-gender-isnt-real.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He makes a good point, you know

kek

>tfw you're Catholic and thus reject gender theory

>Holy fuck lads, has Bill gone off the deep end?

He was always off the deep end. And I'm pretty sure he's mentioned this multiple times before.

>Bill Nye reads a script for an episode on a kids show he hosts in the 90's therefore he must truly have believed.

This man isn't a scientist for people to assume his 'opinion' changed is absurd. He was given a script to read in order to teach kids about chromosomes and that was it. This man is an actor, nothing more.

It's always a God damned jew.

Human constructs are a human construct and Bill Nye isn't real

He's totally wrong, I just saw a paki and a woman walk by my house.
Pakis aren't real,women arent real?
Grow a cock Bill.

But race and gender are real. Blacks and whites have different shaped vertebrae. Men and women are psychologically and physically different in many ways, which is obvious to anyone who isn't a fucking retard.

Yea, as a 4th generation holocaust survivor, I agree.

bump

Great then that means I cant be racist or discriminate people based on gender

This is a good thing. Take away race, disable entitlements

bump

To say gender is a human construct is fucking stupid. There are clear physical and mental differences between males and females. We label people as there gender for social reasons, why do you think we don't use uni-sex bathrooms?

If everyone starts identifying as random genders they're going to abuse the shit out of it and make everything extremely confusing. Men will pretend to be women for weird sexual reasons and vice versa.

We are basically going to create a society where you literally cannot trust anyone, if transgender people don't have to disclose there birth gender to you then that means they are allowed to lie, imagine going into a relationship with someone only to later discover they're actually a fucking man with a mental imbalance, sounds crazy but if being transgender becomes normal and common this shit will start happening a lot.

I'm not one of those religious nuts who oppose this shit because its against God, I oppose this shit because its socially wrong on so many levels.

>Bill Nye, the science-denier guy

Bill nye isnt a real scientist.

Nice one, Sven.

>pick one
>gender and race are not real
>affirmative action

another Emmy nod

>To say gender is a human construct is fucking stupid. There are clear physical and mental differences between males and females
Aaaaaand stopped reading right there. "Male" and "female" are terms referring to biological sex, not gender. *Of course* there's clear differences between sexes. If you don't properly understand the topic, you can't properly argue it.

>listen to my idiot-babble
How about we just continue on with not doing any of that and properly refer to males and females, and don't pretend "racism" is "when white people are systemically mean," and just reject all of your make-believe bullshit from the beginning? What happens then? I think you might find out very soon. :)

"Species" is but a human construct, there's no difference between worms and humans.

>race isn't real
So humans and niggers are 2 different species?

BUMP

You fucking retards thin this motherfucker--without even a science degree-- thinks up what's he's going to say? Or do you think he has a Jew producer whispering it into his ear after a team of likes have determined what to feed the herd of goyim?

Bill Nye, like many actors and media personalities before him, is becoming increasingly irrelevant and desperately grasping at anything he can to live in the spotlight before he disappears forever.

He is not a world renowned scientist. He is not a genius. He's some faggot kids remember from videos their substitute teacher would make them watch. That's it.

If race doesn't exist then how can one group of people oppress another group solely on race?

How many times do you think Neil Tyson has put his BBC in Bill Nyes tight little white asshole and says now I'm going to carbon tax your ass as reparations for slavery.

Didn't [[[they]]] invent gender less than a century ago in the first place?

You shouldn't even bother trying to reason with his argument because it's fallacious. Presenting something as being a human construct and thus must be wrong is basically a naturalistic fallacy presented in a roundabout way. The guy's about as scientific as canned bread.

I really can't wrap my mind around the fact that people think learned behaviors or human constructs are somehow invalid. The words he uses to communicate the idea are a construct. The words I'm using to communicate with you are a human construct. I guess we should throw all that shit out too.

He sold out for shekels.
Shame!

niggers can be white Finnyboi
you just dont see them as often in white form

scientific method is a human construct

bill nye your mom's a guy

If race and gender isn't real than why is age?

:thinking:

Nobody else realizes hes just larping as a scientist yet. Fuckin sad, man.

Stop posting repeat threads shilling your fucking new news outlet.

That's not a counter argument.
You have to prove that all human constructs are inherently inaccurate.

ITT:
Not a single scientific counter argument.
Do you idiots even understand how science and epistemology work.

At the very least you could have thrown "personal incredulity fallacy" or "cherrypicking data fallacy" or "denialism in the face of X scientific evidence".

Instead you non-debate and just posit conjecture.

how can this make sense when we are biologically different and in the animal kingdom there are distinct differences between male and female counterparts

the sad part is that people will fall for this tripe

He has been saying this nonsense for a while. Races are as real as the breeds of dog or cat.

If race and gender doesn't exist, why do the people that proclaim that call others racist and sexist?

Sorry, sceintific counterarguments are a human construct.

They're not real idiot.

>catholic

yea, they changed the meaning in the 1980s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender

REMINDER TO RESPOND TO ALL "YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE" COMMENTS WITH "DON'T ASSUME MY RACE."

REMINDER TO USE WOMEN'S GYMS AND TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF DIVERSITY HIRES BY CLAIMING YOU DON'T IDENTIFY AS WHITE. RAISE HELL IF DISCRIMINATED AGAINST.

Redpill Raid Reddit. Do it for the spite of this Reddit shit we've been seeing on our boards.
This Reddit shit is unbearable. The fact none of you will join me in my raid of reddit is shameful. My ancestors are smiling at me you cucks, can you say the same.
My honor is my loyalty.

ALSO, DON'T FORGET TO PARTICIPATE IN WOMEN'S SPORTS AND TAKE HOME THOSE TROPHIES.

>Bill Nye: There's no such thing as race and gender isn't real

since it isn't "There's no such thing as race, and gender isn't real" with comma, I propose:

>There's no such thing as "race and gender isn't real"

which I actually agree with

THE ONLY WAY TO BEAT THEM IS TO USE THEIR TOOLS AGAINST THEM. ARGUING IS A WASTE OF TIME.

Nice one Sven.
That one would also make a pretty good memeball

african man + african woman = unknown child

asian man + asian woman = there's no way to tell

europoean man + european woman = it could be anything

knowing that race doesn't exist really explains a lot

yer words be true lad

Nice flag

underrated post

Human is a human construct.

democrats don't actually for the colorblind meme and usually acknowledge race as real. Cuckservative republicans however fall for it in a desperate attempt to not be perceived as racist because they are scared of it being called it.

He's reading off a script to get paid, just like he always has.

>Schismatic
Also a meme flagger