Let's talk about British tourists aka the world's worst tourists. The most degenerate, drunken, loud...

Let's talk about British tourists aka the world's worst tourists. The most degenerate, drunken, loud, misbehaved and mentally retarded people I've ever seen in my whole life. Everywhere they go, they shit up the place for everyone. They're lucky we respect human rights because the police would willing beat the shit out of them for their horrible behavior abroad.

U MAD BITCH

They are like overgrown children.
It used to be said that people will do on holiday why they can't do at home.
Britain are proof this theory is flawed.

>worst tourists
>not Chinese
sage

i thought they were british women from the thumbnail

I read some post today that said something along the lines of modern day Britons are degenerate subhuman barbarians who dwell in the ruins of a dead empire.

Wtf did you expect to happen when the monarchy lost power...

Bretty much.

R A R E

A

R

E

Our worst tend to end up in places like magaluf, Ibiza and other Spanish shitholes where the people would starve without our tourist value. Cops don't kick them in as much any more because they need to feed their kids and understand better these days how desperately disadvantaged they are by their national identity.

Come on by to Hollywood. Standard clothing for a hot summer out here.

based tree poster.

I totally agree,80% of them here act like retards,even burguers act more civilized than bongs

the worst tourists are the muslims flooding into europe
>Unity or Death

NOICE

Brits are strange. Either VERY civilized, polite and cultured or Gypsies with a white skin. Please explain.

Welfare state.

Downinwah

Indeed. We must stop radical Islamic tourism.

Do you know how you can tell they're British? Because of the short, chubby skags. Hahaha

i could fly to Spain in a weeks time for £30, you could be on benefits here and still be able to spend a week over there and come back in time to collect your next giro.

>go to Great Britain after fall of communism
>think Brits are highly sophisticate imperial people that ruled half of world (that's how GB looked in state TV shows)
>IRL they are binge drinking sluts and drugs addict
mfw

Rude
1000 tard stare
CUNTS
Ugly
Fucked teeth

Ya I won't ever visit your sharia shit hole

So don't come here faggots

sorry man

If you having Brit tourist problems, bring some Serb tourist, preferably between 17 and 24. That should keep in line.

I hate to admit it OP, but you are right, Brits are the worst tourist when there is alcohol. Work on the Pacific coast of the U.S. & Mexico in bars. People from U.S. and Mexicans so so, Chinese and Koreans, can be shitty. People from the U.K., absolutely fucking worst, and always completely shocked when their actions draw the attention and response they warrant. Drunk idiot tosses bit of clay tile he yanks down off a roof, and tosses it off an over pass onto moving traffic below that is going 40mph. Has nerve to cry as Mexican cops lust club him enough to make him get on his knees. Doesn't seem to understand, or care, he nearly killed people as a foreigner in Mexico, who is drunk off his ass. Dumb bastard's friend thinks he'll fix it by walking up to Mexican cop and putting 20 Euro in his shirt pocket. Get his ass clubbed then and there. British tourist who drink need to really avoid Cabo San Lucas.

Used to really annoy me when on holiday in Spain or the Canary Islands and there would ALWAYS be a loud group of lads wearing Union flag swim trunks, drunk and annoying everyone pool side.
Every year without fail.

Why do British tourists think they are attractive? Especially their women, who aren't attractive at all to be mounted by a prime Mediterranean stallion, but they sure try. So drunk and so unattractive, when i think of British tourists i think of garbage.

Day of chainsaw will come tree poster

This is actually true. I've witnessed some despicable behaviour by brittish faggets. Even worse than russian tourists.

Brits/Irish have nothing on the Russian's.

With the fall of communism we've seen a rise in Russian middle class and therefore holidayers. And let me tell you, they are a mix of "facking merda" guy, football hooligan and monkey. They get fucked up way too quick and way too early on cheap booze, scare the other foreign euro women away, treat locals like shit and start fights they almost inevitably lose since they're too drunk to stand.

We just want a little bants, hook up and get a little fucked up while staying in our designated groups and zone's.

why hate for chinese tourists? I didnt see one bad thing from them

>grow up thinking British people are intelligent from movies
>meet British people from the first time, tourists
>talk slow and dim-witted, children have buck teeth and don't listen to their parents
>mother is a fat piece of shit, father has the nastiest breath I've ever smelled, his armpit hair was long and poking out of his short sleeves
>said I was talking to fast after giving directions, fucking idiot

what is the average IQ over there?

Im sure everyone being white will somehow sove this cultural problem :^)

Not every British tourist is like this. I'm not like this. if you go to the places where drunk tourists go then guess what, you are likely to find shitty drunk tourists. but tarring all British tourists with the same brush just because the bad ones get the most attention is just ridiculous. plus if these places were really bothered they could stamp it out almost immediately, but guess what, they love money more than they hate the problem.

They're not Chinese.

You have to be human to be considered a tourist

At jump of balconies and sometimes miss the pool and die or break some bones. Its pretty hilarious. I've seen it happen two times, i've never believe it because i don't live in the mediterranean coast, but british tourist behave like monkeys.

Class system.

I thought Germans were famous for being horribly annoying tourists.

>tarring all British tourists with the same brush just because the bad ones get the most attention is just ridiculous.
99% of Sup Forums discussion is literally based on this

>British tourists aka the world's worst tourists. The most degenerate, drunken, loud, misbehaved and mentally retarded people I've ever seen in my whole life.
Basically, any resort that is/has:
>a partition around it to separate it from the natives
>more alcohol stock than the native bars
>managed/promoted by drunken degenerate teens
>includes a package that is affordable on a millennial wage packet
Is a 'degenerate tourist containment zone' and should be avoided at all costs.

Imagine
>go on holiday to escape the daily grind
>drink yourself into a stupor and become ill
>do this everyday until it is time to go home
How depressing must their regular lives be that this is their form of escape?
part of me feels sorry for them.

>go to fucking Bali, Indonesia
>small tropical island of half clothed people
>walking down back alley, pre cobblestone technology, street vendors selling knockoff goods
>suddenly foreign yelling
>Russian man and woman, wearing full suit and cocktail dress and heels, respectively
>woman struggling to stay upright in heels on shitty road
>locals watching from their shops, they know drunken slav is a dangerous mongrel
>hes yelling FROM RUSSIA, YOU KNOW IT RUSSIA? And variations of that
>Aussies and Balinese in shorts and singlet laughing at Slavs in formal wear
>makes a noise like he threw up, know now that he was saying BLYAT then continues tirade in Russian

Also there are horse drawn cart taxi tourist attraction things, but the horses all look malnourished and dying and its quite literally ONLY japs that use them, despite there being air conditioned taxis every few metres that cost literal cents to use.

Fuck japs and russians

I heard you basically re-taught it to the Indians back then.

Having said that, in Hungary, low-caste British tourists aren't THAT bad. In fact, the majority of our tourists are okay. I even met French tourists who were genuinely friendly people.

Pretty sure its just the Mediterranean countries we fuck up and you make huge money off those subhumans

They are but brits are in another level.
>Not all brits are bad tourists :). Some litter the country and kill themselves on street but most are civilized #prayforBenidorm #prayforIbiza #prayfor(insert Spanish city on the med coast) :)

brits are awful tourists but fun crazy people to be around

What's your point?

like I said:

> if these places were really bothered they could stamp it out almost immediately, but guess what, they love money more than they hate the problem.

close down all the bars and clubs if you don't like it, you can't have it both ways, either you take the money and stop crying or you reject the money and solve your debauched tourist issue

If it makes you feel better, some of them die from jumping off balconies.
>pic related the one on the right
"BRIT hen party reveller Kirsty Maxwell JUMPED to her death from a tenth-floor balcony after walking into the wrong room paranoid and confused, it has been claimed."

I'm not that kind of British tourist but must admit, it always amuses me when I see them abroad

It already came in Switzerland.

I tought we were the worst tourist ever.

What happened?

And you love the diversity thats they pakis and mehmets are not kicked out right?

Our most retarded go to all the sunny places in Europe or the states. If you lived somewhere else you'd have a totally different opinion. I've been all around the world and been 100% respectful/made friends everywhere I've gone.

What you might not realise is that WE also fucking hate them. If I could ship them to an island and blow it up: I would do it in a second.

What?

Are Spanish people actually retarded, making me really think here.

I say this as someone who hates and regularly beat up and rape british travellers, chinks are worse.

Im just fucking with you. You don't have to be so mad.

this desu

The underclass and lower class here have had their culture and identity eroded away by modernism and now these people only live for alcohol fuelled rampages at home or abroad.

Never met a single bad italian tourist. And i've been everywhere.

They mustn't get fed much in their own country if they behave like this when around an abundance of food.

Nothing of value was lost

>t. flyover state loser who has never had to deal with any tourists let alone british ones

And if you don't join in you're the outcast, it's pathetic how intolerant they are of people who don't find getting blink drunk at all interesting or fun, this is what keeps the cycle going, year after year, people giving into pressure and not wanting to be outcast by their group of peers.

blind*

I don't think you understand the people that go out to these places and get absolutely shitfaced are the scum of the earth. We don't want them you don't want them nobody wants them

>French
>Genuinely gently
All french people i've met are either assholes, or they act friendly at first and become assholes. At least they behave a little better than British tourists.

It's not that the lower classes are inherently bad, but rather that the class system creates different tribal affiliations in the minds of the people. Some lower class people act fine, others see their class as an excuse to not be civilized like the people above them whom they resent. (eg. you get lower class or middle class people acting like degenerate buffoons because they want to party and be social but not be confused with the posh upper classes. You also get the upper class having extravagant parties while wanting to do it like the lower classes because they're too conscientious of their own status and prefer popular culture.). It's a weird situation where a certain percent of the population of each class acts like an exaggerated version of itself or like they're going out of their way to fit in with other groups either below or above them..

Chartered buss traveling through Belgium lichtenstein with a nice hike is the way to go.

>ITT faggot euros

>Let's talk about British tourists aka the world's worst tourists.
Let's talk about those mutt fucks in general. I as a wog testify that i saw most of the oz cunts sad as fuck and silent when some half ass beta 'empaya' retard cunt comes here and talks shits down on them. 90% of the time. Once a group of them tried to pull it on me, due to being a wog. Lucky i ain't their product so I took a drastic reeductaion measures on northern irish scumpedovictim once upon a time.Btiches argued it aint fair. Scored myself a nice aussie scott girl due to it.

"British" are smallbeeniz cunts in general, and to misery of europeans, english are a minority.

this

fuck the british and english, i say this as someone who comes here from abroad

We also have to deal with them in the UK itself if you live in a seaside town or other tourist area like I do, they're not always working class, many are stiff middle class types who go completely wild when they get away from home

Yeah Hungary is still an unknown quality to most Brits, you mostly have the nice people but your country is getting a reputation for being tourist friendly so expect the white trash soon

(this)
If you have a problem with British tourists it means you live in a shithole like Ibiza that's designed as a playground for our scum and it's your own fault

if your town/country has any culture you'd get better tourists and wouldn't have such a problem with us

Yet they rarely cross the line by starting fights resulting in casualties unlike slavniggers.

ITT: People who arent British and have never been there.

DESIGNATED IRISH (shitting) ZONES

>hes yelling FROM RUSSIA, YOU KNOW IT RUSSIA? And variations of that

You just described every Australian tourist who comes to Riga

>Hey...i'm from Australia.....waits for you to react
>Oh Australia...yeah cool
>Yeah mate im from Sydney..
>Ok
>Yeah do you get many aussies here

and then another 50 questions about australia and how he or she is from australia

I been here since I have moved from my country as a teenaged kid

this place is nothing special and women here are ugly and drunk men are fat lazy and dont care for their women at all. When I go to the park I see people walking dogs because britihs people do not see how dogs are vermin creatures

So you are telling me that a tourist city is made to be littered just for being a tourist city? That's your excuse for acting like monkeys? Because that's weak as fuck. Not because it is spected to happen doesn't mean it has to happen. British tourist don't have to be subhumans and break shit and that's not correct behaviour anywhere.

t.mohammad

sorry I can't hear you over the sound of your shitty country wasn't good enough so you had to come here and leech off of our success

If you offer cheap booze and wild nights don't expect anything else.

If you offer ancient buildings, tr ips and culture ie somewhere like Venice you get tourists that correspond to better virtues.

Why is tri ps spam? Stupid mods. Just because some people misuse a word doesn't mean you should ban it.

That's a funny way of spelling UKIP.

Shitskin much?

>dogs are vermin
>Mohammed the child rapist or one of his filthy followers had a phobia of dogs, or dog bites, so ALL disgusting Muslims consider dogs as vermin for next thousand years
>entire world minus Muslim mongrels works with, owns, uses, & enjoy dogs

Bet you LOVE your goats and prepubescent boys though, eh Akmed?

>So you are telling me that a tourist city is made to be littered just for being a tourist city?

You are facilitating drunk tourists in your tourist resorts with cheap alcohol and plentiful bars and clubs and doing nothing to prevent it. so you can't complain.

>cry cry cry why are these brits so degenerate, we shouldn't have to do anything to prevent it and keep making it appealing cheap easy thing to do, they should just stop cry cry cry

if you don't care enough to implement measures to stop it why would you think anyone will care enough to listen to you?

Brits have a really bad reputation as tourists here,but the british girls are easy and never sober so its not that bad

STOP ACTING LIKE ANIMALS IN VERONICA'S STRIP REEEEE

>So you are telling me that a tourist city is made to be littered
yes

I dont get it, we get many brits here and I never heard about any brit broke something or did something rude or anything bad actually

>rape british travellers

Da fuck?

Thats what a few generations of communism does to your culture

I am crying about anything. I am just stating the truth. You think only brits go to Ibiza or Benidorm? And not everyone behaves like a monkey just because of cheap drinks and bars open all night. Brits are germans, but mostly brits are like that. I never said that i want all brits out or anything, you can come here any time, but that's not a excuse for the behavior. It's like saying that women on a beach want to be raped because they are not covered. To the beach you go to relax, sunbath or have fun in the water, not to rape people. To a city like Ibiza you go partying, drinking and having fun, meeting people and other junk. Not to break shit up and get completely wasted. And not because it happens in both examples, doesn't mean it has to happen. I have a friend who is a bar tender in Benidorm and he tells me all kind of crazy stuff that happens. I don't what you guys think this country is, but if you think you can break windows or start a fight and get no punishment for it here, you are gonna have a bad time. This is not Brasil. Just a warning.

Because Egypt isn't really seen as a place young people go to get drunk. Egypt is a place that normal people go, maybe to sight see and enjoy themselves while respecting local people.

young people don't feel peer pressured to go to Egypt and see the pyramids or whatever, they feel peer pressured to go and get drunk and "have a good time" in cheap Spanish resorts that have now become synonymous with getting drunk and fucking.

Im not* crying. Fucking phone
>inb4 phoneposting
I have a job fuck off.

British tourists are only really bad in shitholes in Spain like Ibiza that attract the lower classes

I imagine places like Egypt attract people who are more interested in the history and culture than cheap alcohol and night clubs

>British tourists
Chinese are worse

Yeah because Spain doesn't have any historical value.

makes sense, most of tourists here are usually families or middle age couples not so much youth, so I think ur point is right