I have solution how to actively call for genocide of 99.9% of brown people, without playing the race card:

I have solution how to actively call for genocide of 99.9% of brown people, without playing the race card:
>Ask for extermination by two standards:
>Kill everyone under 185cm height
>Kill everyone under 120IQ
>Height requirement gets rid of most chinks, poo in loos, sandniggers, and even niggers
>IQ requirement gets rid of the few basketball niggers, that somehow managed to grow tall

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The new world was founded by southern european manlets, not dumbass nordic meatheads.

Fuck off

>kill everyone under 120IQ
that will be killing over 80% of the population including whites

I have a solution too:

Stop being a pussy and invite them to a race war

you realize the average black person is taller than the average white person right?
especially black males

Manlets need to die.
Who cares, more than 50% of white people need to die too, difference is, all brown people need to die.
Niggers would be killed because they are dumb, thats why I also made IQ requirement.

You don't care about the white race, you only care about your fucking gay nigger height.

>actively call for genocide of 99.9% of brown people
nope.
that meme is dead.
we use them for blue collar work now.

so you want to kill all women and live with men only? bit gay but okay

You'd kill most of rural America too, the ones who voted for Trump. We'd be stuck with a bunch of liberals would would destroy the country eventually anyway with their virtue signaling.

Is this legitimately a fucking pathos argument user?

Self-hating manlet spotted, only they care about height.

In america mate, not in balkans or scandinavia.

check the average heights in african countries retard, the only country with tall niggers is the usa because u selectively chose and bred them for slavery

Also the mixing with whites from the slavery days gave them some height, not sure if thats true but its what some noted before.

Well also because getting shackled onto boats is the first time a nigger African slave monkey ate something that wasn't dirt and their own feces.

>185cm
>124IQ
Whew, I just barely made the cut there. Looks like I'll become king of the manlets.

You would kill many of our tallest and smartest people since they only fall into one of your categories. I'm 5"9 but my iq is 145. Should I die?

>Manlets need to die.
caring about another mans height makes you look like a bitch.

Someones a short lil beta huh?

OP's post is emotional

It's clear that he's a sad fuck up who only clings to fact that he's 6'1

>tfw nordic/southern euro amerimutt mix
I'm one step ahead of the divide and conquer shills

The need for blue collar work dissappears already. Automation is way more efficient than human labour, and shitskins are shitty workers anyways.
Women would be reduced in number so much, their rights could be taken away easily, only to be used as breeders, until artificial wombs and sex robots can replace them.
You don't need countires if you have only white people with similar features and intelligence. One world government is fine, if only whites live on Earth, we would need to expand in space eventually, and different countries would just make it more difficult. The most damaging liberal policies come from giving away stuff to shitskins and kikes. Nearly all shitskins would be dead (and you could easily wipe out the rest after), and the askenazi kikes that made the standard would stand out as different, be turned against and killed soon, white destroying lefism would dissappear.

that elf in the middle is me every time I see this pic

IQ needs to be 140 or death.
Also add bloodline has to be at least 95% homogenous.

>my iq is 145
boy oh boy

which online test did you take?

>that face when 185 cm Mexican with 135 IQ

You obviously have a sub 140 IQ yourself because you can't see the consequences

>kill everybody who isn't 140 IQ (nigger how can you achieve that WORLDWIDE?)
>99% of the population is dead
>not enough manpower to work the factories, farms, etc etc
>user and everybody else dies

manlet has bigger arms kek.

>that face when
>that face
>that
you sure about that iq?

It means I'm comfy you autistic homo

While your higher IQ have value, you are still sacrificable, if this means we can get rid of most non-whites. If we would lower the height standard, too many chinks would survive.

even though I'm a 5'10" manlet, not a bad idea

OP is 4'11

FOUR FOOT ELEVEN
O
U
R

F
O
O
T

E
L
E
V
E
N

Maybe in the US where your mullatos had enough food for tens of generations as well as the potato genetic admixture of Irish people and slave eugenics.

The tallest people on average are Scandinavians and people from the Balkans.

Caucasian global average for men is around 175 (this counts Indian and middle eastern people as well who are manlets most of the time).

Black global average for men is 168.

Whites are on average a head taller than blacks.

>The IQ requirements I set are lower, but even with that high IQ standards, humanity would be fine.
If 99% of the population would be dead, even the stuff that grows naturally (mostly fruits) could sustain them, hell you could feed them catching food only with recreational fishing & hunting.
With 99% of the population dead, you would have 99% less demand for stuff. Most of the factories would be unnecessary, you could get everything you need, from the factories that are already automated.

>5 women are left on earth

Two questions:

What are you smoking? And can I have some?

yea you're definitely a Mexican "intellectual"

This is actually false. It's another lie pushed by the (((BLACKED))) crew. [male, female]

United States – African Americans 177.4 cm (5 ft 10 in) 163.6 cm (5 ft 4 1⁄2 in) 1.08 African Americans, 20–39 (N= m:405 f:418, Median= m:177.2 cm (5 ft 10 in) f:163.7 cm (5 ft 4 1⁄2 in)) 3.4%[149] Measured 2011–2014 [148]

United States – Non-Hispanic whites 178.2 cm (5 ft 10 in) 165.0 cm (5 ft 5 in) 1.08 Non-Hispanic White Americans, 20–39 (N= m:715 f:689, Median= m:178.3 cm (5 ft 10 in) f:164.8 cm (5 ft 5 in)) 17.1%[149] Measured 2011–2014 [148]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

This world was made by under 6 foot German scientists kidnapped and forced against their will by American CIA

Get out

Okay 95 IQ average Trump supporter

>191cm
>132 IQ.
>Blue eyes.
>White
>Fuck it feels good.
>3rd child on the way
>Own two businesses
>Only hire people like OP suggest be spared
>Only ones genuinely qualified anyways.
>Now looking into adding even more generous family benefits to encourage employees to procreate.
>Gonna out kike those kikes.

>How to troll manlets

So basically everyone is dead except for some Jews, a couple Asians and even less whites. Nicely done.

bullshit, look at the stats

I agree but half of pol would be killed as well. I got an IQ test at a psychiatrist which put me at 121, and I'm 186cm so I literally just make the cut.

Jew, can you please just not?

Sure, let's just kill almost every brit, southern european, kill a shitload of central and eastern europeans at the expense of a few less nigs and azns...

fucking retard

whats wrong with mass breeding 140 IQ people to work the new, empty world?
140 IQ average people will probably quickly automize everything anyway.

So where the rest of the pics were they make out. I need to complete my collection

Aren't jews on the short side?

liev schreiber is 6'3 and an ashkenazi kike so probably meets the IQ cut.
how do we work to stop jews from making the cut?
Kill all circumsised people?

Your new population won't survive enough time to mass breed your 140 IQ superhuman people, because it's small as shit

First, yes the demand would drastically decrease but the creation power will not be proportional to it, just think how many chinks and indians it takes to make your shoes or iphone
Your new population would either go extinct or devolve into medieval hunter gatherer tribes.

Second, you didn't even think about women, according to your criteria only 0.0000001% of them would be left alive

Third, your 'solution' is nearly impossible unless you somehow get your hands on a wordwide mind control device

As someone who is in Mensa and has attended a few meetings, "genius" IQ is vastly overrated.

of course it will survive long enough to reproduce itself
youd just end up with a bunch of scandinavians, dutch, and serbs/croats/bosnians

You know the average white man height is 180cm, right?

muh intelligence will save me

you 180cm manlets have to go, sorry
your pretty blonde woman can stay though. but if theyre under 176 theyll be sterilized

>gass all manlets

>of course it will survive long enough to reproduce itself
no. read the second part of my post

No thanks (OP), your criteria is massively flawed

98% of men 185cm+ looks like pic related

I tend to believe a superrace of 140iq people will figure shit out better than a shitposter on Sup Forums

also good point about women
I propose any women under 5'6 be killed, and minimum iq of 110

6'5, 125.

Whew lads

Wheres your evidence that IQ tests arent skewed or would be skewed. Oh congratulations you killed most whites but loads of slopes and Jews still kicking about.

Kys first

First: You don't need that many chinks to make a shoe, currently one make a few dozen during an 8-12 hour shift, whites could do that, and shoe making only involve any human labour because it is cheaper than fully automate it at the moment, but if no chink near slave labour avaible, it would be fully automated. Energy needs would be easily met, you don't need that many people to run nuclear reactors, and barely any to maintain wind turbines (which I dislike, but Europe is full of them).

Second, women who left alive would be used only as breeders, until we can replace them with artificial wombs and sex robots. Of course there would be some calculations done about sustainabilty before carrying this out, if not enough of this high quality women left to maintain a small growth of population, we can reduce the height requirement on them, the women of all races are generally shorter than their males at about the same ratio, so the plan would still work.

Third, we only need to convince whites (who still have the best armies, most advanced technology, most nukes) to do a culling of the world population by these standards, and since race is not directly involved, we can bypass the brainwashing done by the kikes.

Better soliution would be to kill all convicts

What do you do if that leaves no women.

Do any of you autists actually think your nazi/commie fantasies through?

Truth. I'm tall but I look like pic related before I started lifting hard. Lanklets are no better

>6'5
>125
Don't go out in bad weather. You could go airborne like that.

>I tend to believe a superrace of 140iq people will figure shit out better than a shitposter on Sup Forums
w-we'll just figure it out!

you think IQ is some fucking super power?
get off your delusions, not everything is IQ centred, retard

fuck
i do look like this kinda

who Blacked your GF?

188cm here. Just go to the gym and eat. Problem solved.

I'm stockier (90kg) but there was another guy at my gym who was about 195cm at my gym. He started as a mr. skeletal 6 months ago, but he's filling out pretty well.

I'm white, have an IQ of 132, and I'm 5'10" By destroying both those under 6' AND those below 120 IQ you simply kill most of the human race including whites.
OP does dicks. I may be short but at least I'm not a retarded homofaggot like OP. Just kill all the niggers, give Africa as some growing room for whites and tell the rest to stay in their own countries and do nothing but trade with us. that is a perfect world.

>implying any women would survive a height AND a IQ culling KEK.

>implying 90 wouldn't be enough for whites and Asians to be the only ones left

Just to play devil's advocate, name five decent men in history that stand taller than 6'. Sure, people were shorter in ancient times, but even in recent history the likes of Hitler, Mussolini, Mosley et al were manlets.

tmw 175cm but 168 iq.... (I'm white)

No. Sperm donor eugenics is the answer to our demographic crisis.

Why does the nigger have a hardon

>6 feet = 182.88 centimeters 1,83 m
Donald Trump 1,88 m , Abraham Lincoln 1,93 m, Andrew Jackson 1,85 m , Sir Edmund Hillary 1,98 m (first man to ever climb the Everest), Nikola Tesla 1,88 m

Well that gets rid of 99.9% of the population, whites included. It doesn't look like you thought this one through... Also, it is worth mentioning the countries with the highest average IQ are Asian (Japan, Korea, China).

Given your hypothetical scenario the minuscule people left on earth would be disproportionately Jewish and Asian, if not for your second imposed standard of height.

If we want to fight for the supremacy of the white race this is not the way to go about doing it. Even a white 5'10 manlet with an IQ of 90 is worth keeping.

HAHA HAHA That IQ requirement would kill almost all white people too HAHA HAHA.

And it would be 99.9% of Sup Forums!!!

no nigga

Yeah, and the entire arab population would go down the shitter aswell :TTT

Bloke looks familiar, anyone got sauce if he is like a MMA fighter or some shit.

Kek, is that Lyubo Chuka in OP's pic?

Knew he looked familiar!

Congrats, you just let a bunch of "educated" liberals live

Also name a few tall people that were crucial to western civilization

Literally no one cares about height outside of the internet.

Sure, women do, but does their opinion actually matter?

My mate is 5'9 and he's got a 10/10 face so he pulls girls more than me

also worth mentioning:
General Patton 1,87m , Elon Musk 1,88m

Nearly all asians would be removed by the height requirement. And up to half of white males would make the IQ requirement.

Only the askhenazis would survive in greater number out of the kikes, both beacause of IQ and height standards the other would not make it, but even askhenazi would stand out, without the other human garbage they hide behind now.

General culling by these standards is a way, that would ensure white supremacy, because even if half or more of the whites would die, nearly all of the other races would die. If we cull by these standards, maybe only around a few hundred million people would left alive, but 90% of those would be white, the power would irreversibly shift to white peoples favor. Different IQ people just can't live together, the lower IQ are always seem loud, primitive and annoying to the higher IQ ones, and just lower productivity, we don't "need" manual labour anymore either. While you can work around height differences, but that standard is needed for the more effective culling of non-whites, especially chinks whom otherwise meet the cut. But in general even shorter people make live more miserable for those who are taller, because there are lot of them, they make every stuff tiny, and uncomfortable for normal height people (above 185cm). Your 5'10 manlet with 90 IQ would only worth keeping as a personal slave, or cannon fodder.

The whole point of this approach, that most people are brainwashed, and won't fight for their racial interest, they believe only oversimplified science, which don't address the racial problem. But they do believe in overpopulation, consider it a problem, while they dislike racial preferences, and are conditioned by kikes to believe that shitskins are tall athletes, leaders, doctors, engineers, so they can accept this culling as solution to the overpopulation problem, without realising it is white interest only.

What's with this high IQ worship? The Chinese and Jews have high IQ's too, but that doesn't guarantee any kind of loyalty to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk

Operation Paperclip

High IQ people can be brainwashed just as well as low IQ, if they don't have access to the right information, and are in a closely controlled environment as universities.

No single man is crucial to western civilization, but I already wrote a few famous tall people here: add General Patton 1,87 m to that.

You don't need loyality, if you kill off all the people your group could be disloyal with.
My original post addresses this perfectly:
IQ requirement to remove shitskins, height requirement to remove chinks, and the occasional intelligent indian or sandnig. Higher percentage of jews would be killed off by these measures than whites. Whites would be pretty much the only race left.

This method of culling appeal as a solution to liberal fear of overpopulation, without triggering their fear of being labelled racist. Without non-white, kike influence, liberals would stop being degenerates or die out as outcasts of the main society, in a few generations.

You mongols aren't white.

>No single man is crucial to western civilization
so let's just kill all the people below 185 that helped just as much
fucking arbitrary psychopath

You would loose more white people (including manlets), if you would have to have civil wars in white majority countries, especially in USA and Canada, in which you try to wipe out your local shitskins, and their white liberal supporters, while giving time to non-white majority countries, to prepare to attack you, or first strike you, while whites nations are in civil wars. A few hunderd million innocent white manlets are not too big a price, for a white majority eugenics based Earth, with barely any non-whites alive (whom can be turned on and defeated in a heartbeat).