/LEFTYPOL/ IS INVADING Sup Forums. DO NOT CAPITULATE. PUSH BACK Sup Forums. THEY AIM TO PUPPET Sup Forums...

/LEFTYPOL/ IS INVADING Sup Forums. DO NOT CAPITULATE. PUSH BACK Sup Forums. THEY AIM TO PUPPET Sup Forums. DO NOT GIVE IN. HOLD ON. FIGHT BACK, FIGHT BACK LIKE Sup Forums THE BASIS OF THE 4TH REICH

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/sites/leftypol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah Goyim,
the other Goyim are totally going to invade you,
STRIKE BACK!

Left and right are two sides of the same (((coin))).

>says the chicken foot
This isn't about political party retard

>/LEFTYPOL/

literary who

This

We've already accomplished our goals here, you dumb rednecks. We diverted you from discussing matters of interest to us, and now it's too late to save cheetoshit's ass.

The only interest we have in Sup Forums now is watching your tears flow when the hammer comes down.

/leftypol/ is a joke. They've been periodically invading for years, they never have any meaningful impact and they tend to avoid actual discussion because their gay ideology falls apart the moment it actually encounters any resistance.

The Labour Theory of Value is still made up nonsense with no scientific basis whatsoever, so I'm still not afraid of Leftists, and I never will be.

Stop LARPing. Trump isn't going anywhere and nobody is stupid enough to think you're an actual leftist.

Newfags

knowyourmeme.com/memes/sites/leftypol

>The Labour Theory of Value is still made up nonsense with no scientific basis whatsoever, so I'm still not afraid of Leftists, and I never will be.

You are an idiot.

Exactly the caliber of argument I have come to expect from Good Little Leftists.

So basically a echochamber

Why even go there when you can discuss everything here?

Those fags aren't relevant desu

NO THEY AREN'T FUCK OFF BACK TO PLEBBIT FAGGOT LAUREN SOUTHERN IS A KIKE

ITT: Dumb rednecks think our goal is to argue with low-IQ mouth-breathers who can rarely write a sentence without the word 'kike' in it.

/leftypol/ is irrelevant.
They are so irrelevant and depressing, that they crave attention from Sup Forums.

sad atention cunt's tbqh

daily reminder that redditfags are more of a cancer on this site than tankie larping leftypoltards

To discuss deeper political theory&philosophy, to get book recommendations on the subject.

More like paranoid rednecks

I can't see any difference.

I love this guy. His posts are like a window into a delusional mind.

Hello Israel.
Do you prefer Christian Goyim or Muslim Goyim?

Im doing a survey.

That question is broke, I prefer the one not trying to kill me.

The only thing leftypol is capable of invading is one another's asses.

hahaha are you still attempting this

>don't attack /leftypol/ they are our greatest ally! t-t-the j-jews WANT you to!

hahahahahaha better not do that then hyuh gosh hahaha

We fight for the blood and soil of Sup Forums.

No surrender.

This is William Legate. Don't ask me how I know

I dunno man, could be deep meta-trolling, how do you execute someone for treason with zero non-circumstantial evidence? I mean even libshits 'get' due process and reasonable doubt, they depend upon it constantly

wait, the libshit tech guy who got off on racially abusing people in uni?

holy shit it is the guy I'm thinking of

he's like an ugly justin bieber