Based black dude comes thru with another great video...

Based black dude comes thru with another great video. This one is titled "The truth about Jewish control over black communities." This brother is WOKE. youtu.be/s34e2A2opqw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j9EzzmT5bdE
youtu.be/L7b8UWfi8mo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ievza7mgjdA
youtu.be/6_py_BhIEZw
youtube.com/watch?v=J5AlPYEu1z8
youtu.be/utQSgNLhHt0
g.co/kgs/aNH8st
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

STOP VIRALLING YOUR VIDEOS HERE

Jews are allies of Trump, they are allies of us.

Stop with the 14/88 BS

>..the hook nosed kikes

mah argentine brother

>e-celeb nigger shit

Fuck off

jej

>this shit again?
there was a thread literally 5 minutes ago, the fuck outta here with yo spam nigga

WE WUZ WOKE

aye bruh, thanks for posting this on PEE OH ELL

If this really is you then good job on the video (don't spam it here though).

I think a key fact to help convince the black community of the evil ways of the Jew is to cite the percentage of Jews who were slave owners. Can't remember exactly but I think it was 40% compared to 2% of the white population.

This can then be compared to Jewish casualties in the civil war vs white casualties.

Show flag

Can you please tell me which evil tactics are the Jews using against the black community?

LE BASED BLACK MAN XDDDD FUCKING BASED LIKE MILO THE DANGEROUS FAGGOT XDDD
Edit : Thanks for the gold nice stranger

foreskin sucking jewbags.

>based black dude

Go back to r/the_donald and take your wife's son with you.

>"Lauren Southern...whatever the bitch name is"

I like this guy.

BASED
A
S
E
D

well yeah, the purposefully used their control of entertainment media to turn blacks back into niggers

they manufactured thug culture and implanted it through entertainment media
they are the record labels who pushed through thug rap
they are the reason black pride changed from self determinism to gibs me dats

Dare I say... Is this black man...

B...B...BASED!?

She names it at 1:38
youtu.be/j9EzzmT5bdE

>they manufactured thug culture and implanted it through entertainment media
>they are the record labels who pushed through thug rap
Can you give me an example of that? the fact that Rap music sells more than anything, it's not an evil tactic, that's Capitalism, in some ways it helped the black community, which had 'thug culture' long before rap music became mainstream, also the actions of a couple of Jews don't represent the entire religion.

That woman is not citing any sources, she just talking shit, just like people on this board, only talk about conspiracy theories instead of giving actual facts.

IMA SPAM MUH NIGGAS VIDYA ON POL (cuz hez a nazi too boys) GET DEM JEWZ BOOOI

Then do some research. Dr. Tony Martin, look him up.

>the fact that Rap music sells more than anything, it's not an evil tactic, that's Capitalism,

The point is that the Jews use blacks for their own profit and have no interest in seeing improved black consciousness.

Been following him on twitter for a while now. They keep deleting his accounts because he talks shit about spics a lot.

You're the one that has to do some research about Jews and the black community. have you heard about the Robin Hood foundation in NYC, for example, funded by (mostly) Jewish businessmen and how they're helping the homeless in NYC (which mostly are minorities)

But they never forced blacks to make rap music and to sign for their record labels, they didn't force the public to listen to Rap music. I don't see how that's an evil tactic.

FUCK OFF

your a fucking crossdresser faggot

>they didn't force the public to listen to Rap music. I don't see how that's an evil tactic.

They cynically manipulate black people for money. Blacks need the time and space to determine who they are without all these other ethnic groups telling them who they are and taking advantage.

I mean, did anyone ever let blacks define themselves? First they were told they were inferior, then they were told they were the same as, but they've never had the space to make their own destiny.

>They cynically manipulate black people for money.
But rappers made money as well, that's doing business, not an evil tactic.

>Blacks need the time and space to determine who they are without all these other ethnic groups telling them who they are and taking advantage.
If anything that's not on the Jews, the Jews didn't bring Africans to America as slaves, how is that an evil tactic by the Jews? they haven't defined anything either, Jews didn't force blacks to listen to black music, unlike other ethic groups that segregated them from getting jobs and actually getting an equal opportunity and lifestyle.

FUCKING BASED

le based black man

we did it, /r/the_donald

r/the_donald loves the Jews, retard

maga

black man based

venerate kek

Fuck off kike shill. Your attempts to split the community will fail.

Ok did saw few of this dindus videos and yeah doesn't support race-mixing and addresses JQ.
Probably second melanin enriched ebola african I have seen, of course after this :
youtu.be/L7b8UWfi8mo

youtube.com/watch?v=Ievza7mgjdA

HES BEEN DOIN SOME RESEARCH!!!!!

I respect this man.

This is the 5th time in two days this degenerate nigger shills his video here. I want to fucking hang him so badly. Niggers must all be eradicated, with no exception.

>the Jews didn't bring Africans to America as slaves, how is that an evil tactic by the Jews?

Look into Portuguese history around the time when they were initiating slavery. I think a Jewish advisor to the Portuguese court actually convinced the nobles that chattel slavery was a good idea as opposed to their Christian beliefs which forbade it.

Stop being a fucking cuckold holy shit

That happened literally hundreds of years ago, how exactly does 1 action of 1 Jew hundreds of years ago represent an entire religion several years later?

Fuck off nigger, you're not welcome. Try the proud boys. They worship the BBC

No nigger can ever be "based." "Based Niggers are showing up a lot lately. ALL NIGGERS must go back to Africa.

Fuck you newfag. Never will exist a based black man. All blacks are niggers and they are out enemies. Sage this

Hip Hop artists that create anything of artistic substance are ignored by the (((major labels))), and gun toting drug addicted illiterate niggers are marketed as messiah figures. This programs black children to themselves become gun toting drug addicted illiterate niggers, while simultaneously teaching white kids that all black people are gun toting drug addicted illiterate niggers and training them to either admire or fear said niggers.

Dude, the Jews are duplicitous. They're simultaneously members of the most 'privileged' group - whites - and the most oppressed - Jews.

Depending on the situation they've always got an ace card up their sleeves. They really can't lose.

He got shot for talking about kikes.

do you have to shill your channel here everyday?
and do i have to wait 5 minutes for the fucking captcha to change so i can post?
>inb4 muh legacy
it's turned on but for some reason it isn't appearing 80% of the time.

Is he, dare I say, /our nigga/?

kek

>Hip Hop artists that create anything of artistic substance are ignored by the (((major labels)))
Do you have an example of that?, maybe what you consider 'artistic' isn't actually that good, also, being artistic and profitable are 2 different things.

>gun toting drug addicted illiterate niggers are marketed as messiah figures.
and how was that caused by the Jews?, iirc Black communities had really severe crime problems way before Hip-Hop, mostly because of the segregation, caused by whites, not Jews.

>simultaneously teaching white kids that all black people are gun toting drug addicted illiterate niggers and training them to either admire or fear said niggers.
Jews are not forcing white kids nor black kids to listen to Rap music, in any case that would be the parents' fault, not the Jews. also It's not like the Jews are actively conspiring to influence the population, No one forces anyone to listen to any kind of music, If some white kids listen to Rap that's because they want to, they could be listening to any other genre and you'll still blame it on the Jews.

>Dude, the Jews are duplicitous. They're simultaneously members of the most 'privileged' group - whites - and the most oppressed - Jews.
and how is that evil?, being smart is not the same as being evil.

*forgot your (You) ^^^^

Holy shit my sides.
Its like a cross between WE WUZ KANGZ (sphinx) and old racist warner bros cartoons

woke AF, what will they do if we unite?

Mein nigghusz

Not going to give an example because its subjective and you'll just say its shit. If your position is that its IMPOSSIBLE for a rap song to be "good" to any rational person, that all people who enjoy any rap song are wrong, then there's really no point in you pursuing any further interest in music because you just won't get anything out of it.

Its caused by jews because they control that industry at every level. You can make a chicken-egg argument that they are just supplying the demand but media is not a hard good and normal supply/demand models don't really apply. The effects of propaganda are difficult to quantify.

I didn't call anybody evil.

>against race mixing
>against degeneracy
>names the jew
>shills are calling him nigger and telling him to go back to the_donald even though his views align much more with ours
i don't understand this. no one is asking you guys to suck his cock or call him a based black man. you guys are the same faggots that follow (((cernovich))) and (((alex jones))) even though they refuse to name the jew. all of you, kys.

Are you
1)stupid
2)amazingly unobservant
3)retarded
4)playing Devil's Advocate for a mind exercise?

Also, being a Jew is an ethnicity, not a religion. There are Jews who say they are, yet are not. Even Jesus said so.

Trump hat hillary shirt. reminds me of "full metal jacket".

Does this guy recognize that his people are less intelligent than whites and more violence prone and that race relations were better before the Civil Rights era and that it needs to go back to that? Because that's the only way for a black person to truly be 'woke'.

>looks & talks like a nigger
>fuggin niggers

>If your position is that its IMPOSSIBLE for a rap song to be "good" to any rational person, that all people who enjoy any rap song are wrong, then there's really no point in you pursuing any further interest in music because you just won't get anything out of it.
I never said that, I said that no one forces anything on anyone, you said the Jews program kids with Rap music in other to become 'gun toting drug addicted illiterate niggers'

>Its caused by jews because they control that industry at every level.
and then how do you explain all the other music genres like Pop and Rock, what exactly are they trying to accomplish (according to you) with making kids listen to Ed Sheeran or some shit? they're just trying to sell more shit and that's it, that's just business.

>I didn't call anybody evil.
That was for the other dude.

I'm neither of those things.
>Also, being a Jew is an ethnicity, not a religion. There are Jews who say they are, yet are not. Even Jesus said so.
It doesn't matter what they are, what does that have to do with anything, Nazis hate all Jews, both ethnic and religious Jews.

do the whites recognize they are less inteligent than the jews and asians ? recognizing flaws in other people is easy isnt it ?

Lemme show you how it's done playa

youtu.be/6_py_BhIEZw

youtu.be/6_py_BhIEZw

This is his evidence

The KANGZ of Sup Forums.

etc

youtu.be/6_py_BhIEZw

Ray hagins is amazing

As I said, no one forces kids to listen to Rap music, they could be listening to any other genre and you would blame it on the Jews, if it's not rap then it's Rock and Rock it's suicidal propaganda, if its not Rock then it's Pop and Pop it's gay propaganda, at the end (according to you), the Jews are behind everything, also that 'cartoon' is not evidence, please give a real life example of Jews literally forcing kids to their 'propaganda' music.

>Do you have an example of that?, maybe what you consider 'artistic' isn't actually that good, also, being artistic and profitable are 2 different things.

youtube.com/watch?v=J5AlPYEu1z8

sci-fi rap nigga

I don't believe the cartoons, I'm just posting them

DELETE THIS!!!!!

piss off to reddit you nigger lovers

>larping as niggers on Sup Forums

Absolutely disgusting.

You could stand to add a few more le's and ecks dees.
Really want to make sure the viewer knows what side is the correct one.

I wanna COLONIZE that statue

Wow, what a dumpster fire thread. You've totally convinced me that r/the_dongle isn't a cancerous shithole and that black people shouldn't focus on saving their motherland before trying to "be like white people."

Incredibly catchy song about how drugs cause nothing but problems. Fun, upbeat, positive, great stuff. Roundly ignored and zero promotion.

youtu.be/utQSgNLhHt0

Good vid. Redpills abound.

Poor Righteous Teachers. Miss Ghetto, all about the self destructive hip hop culture, compared to an abusive relationship.

g.co/kgs/aNH8st

Down in my gutter
Just like others there's teenage mothers
There's dying brothers, shooting out with one another
They wanted badly, for sisters to call them Daddy
To drive a Caddy, stories unheard by Dear Abby
They're dressing flashy
Can't be caught in fatigue khakis
They're rocking cool G(?), versace and cold boots G
These brothers do it for the love of the life
But I refuse to fall twice and take Miss Ghetto to wife
I used to sex her, bust my nut, get my cash real fast
But that was all that she produced, I felt my life wouldn't last
We used to go to New York, traffic guns of all sort
When killing became sport street life became short
I thought, "Are we junkies like these baseheads, Yo
They addicted to the crack while we addicted to dough"
For truly, I never meant to fall in love with this shit
But Miss Ghetto you's a slut so I'm divorcing you bitch

Fuck yeah. The Jews poison the black community then tell the blacks its whitey's fault. Classic divide and conquer (((and profit))) tactics.

The Jews want us divided

this

What is your real flag, user?

there's literally a dozen rap songs i can think of right now that are not about 'gun toting drug addicted illiterate niggers'

example 1:

Family Business - Kanye West
I woke up early this morning with a new state of mind
A creative way to rhyme without using knives and guns
Keep your nose out the sky, keep your heart to God
And keep your face to the risin' sun
All my niggas from the Chi, that's my family, dog
And my niggas ain't my guys, they my family, dog
I feel like one day you'll understand me, dog
You can still love your man and be manly, dog
You ain't got to get heated at every house warmin'
Sittin' here, grillin' people like George Foreman
Why Uncle Ray and Aunt Shiela always performin'?
The second she storm out then he storm in
Y'all gon' sit down, have a good time this reunion
And drink some wine like Communion
And act like everything fine and if it isn't
We ain't letting everybody in our family business

example 2:

The Story of OJ - JAY Z
Financial freedom my only hope
Fuck livin' rich and dyin' broke
I bought some artwork for 1 million
2 years later, that shit worth 2 million
Few years later, that shit worth 8 million
I can't wait to give this shit to my children
Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
I turned that 2 to a 4, 4 to an 8
I turned my life into a nice first week release date
Y'all out here still takin' advances, huh?
Me and my niggas takin' real chances, uh
Y'all on the 'Gram holdin' money to your ear
There's a disconnect, we don't call that money over here, yeah

they don't talk abou guns and drugs, and still get lots of promotion, the Story of OJ has like 20 million views on YouTube in 3 weeks.

I want him to do a video where he BTFOs Talcum X

They really don't, once in a blue moon I post there. I made one post prefacing a statement by saying I don't consider myself pro - Israel because they have undue influence in our country. Who actually likes them? They have to pretend to be OK with them because that site is so cucked.

Jay-Z has songs about killing people bro. Kanye then turns around and does songs with Chief Keef.

*it got a ton of upboats

They help the homeless get gibs and into housing which the jews own and profit from, and referred to jews for psychiatric care gibs profits, etc. Its a racket.

did Kanye rhyme family, dog with family, dog?!?!? WOW

That's because like it or not, rapping about guns and drugs is what really sells, the Jews, who supposedly are the ones selling it, don't control that, also Gangsta Rap is mostly consumed by white suburban kids.

Their help is still counts though.

So fucking true.
>Sup Forums will never be as good as it was during the Zimmerman trial.

Heroin and crack sells too bro.