This is the graph of when people lose their virginity. Do you think this number will go up or down in the next 20 years?

This is the graph of when people lose their virginity. Do you think this number will go up or down in the next 20 years?

another one

it will remain about the same like it's always been. anywhere between 15 and 20 is perfectly normal, as this chart expresses. anytime before 15 or so the bodies aren't really properly prepared for sex yet anyway. funny how instincts find a way to work

Depends on who'll be in power in the majority of those states.

>16.1
I'm soon to be 32 and I have not even seen a vagina in real life

wtf, I am late

No one cares

lost mine at 18 to 17 year old in a grade lower. Felt great. Then I busted out the ice cubes and it felt greater.

why are the pedos not arrested for having sex before 18. FUCKING KILL THOSE KID DIDDLERS. DO IT FOR OUR CHILDREN!

more people - more holes to fill = more pedophiles.

its nothing nice to look at. Dicks on the other hand....

WTF?!?! 31 countries are kid diddlers? Just fucking ban them from having sex and send all those pigs fucking underage children to prison with no remorse you fucking pedo enablers.

Managed to do that at 24.

Are you serious? How?

I like how the conservative muslim countries were conveniently left off the list. We get indos and malaysians but where's Yemen and Saudi Arabia?

>someone please pot the dolan-esque comic of Muhammad and Aisha, it's the one where he gets hard.

Who cares bro. I've slept with around 30 girls in my life and it's nothing special after a while. Vagina is vagina. You reach the same outcome and feel exactly the same when you come after a fap. Don't stress it virginbro

wtf I love shitting in street now.

you do realize that they both are 16 right

>United Kingdom
>16.6
>8th lowest
Please someone just nuke us already.

Fug

Trench Girls are liard, nous exception. Thé number IS 12, surely notre 17.

WTF, autocorrect?

I'm 31 and just contracted super-gonorrhea from some whore I banged last month. We've all got problems and the grass isn't always greener.

based italy waiting until 18

>tfw age of consent is 14 in germany

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LET THE FUCKING GREENS INSIDE THE GOVERNMENT
fuck this country

>16.1
passed with 10 years already
what is the point of life anymore

do these data include people who don't lose their virginity?

Usa pedo paradise confirmed

What's the problem?

Being this big of a faggot is actualy pathetic

>Japan

I thought they have a virginity problem?

Self reported. It more accurately represents the cultural expectations than the reality.

Mmm them smelly hairy trench girls.

Why cant you find a qt german girl?

If youre still a virgin at 17 theres a 92% chance you remain one forever

lol that data is shit

citation needed

Is Mohammed /ourguy/?

kek

>GREENS
?

fake news

Degenerate nordcucks...

green party

WTF? These are in "global years".

I've probably seen at least 5 vaginas of strangers in public.

i lost mine a couple of months ago with a fat ugly bitch i met on a date site, im 28, feels bad.

t. mad virgin is mad

Geeze, if you despise her so much then why did you even bother? Mean.

Fell under the pressure of dying a virgin

the fact it takes 360 days for the earth to spin around once proves the earth if flat desu, because how can the run keep spinning around us? it dosnt make any sense

×we're attractove people who enjoy having sex with each other. What's the problem Juan.

I think it might go up as society gets more conservative and religious overall.

Still though, not a fan of how low it is now tbqh. Promiscuity is an indicator of social collapse and moral decay. Although I think sex should stay within marriage, I understand how Iceland, Sweden and so on lose their virginity young, since they're aethiest shitholes. But come on Austria, the U.S. and Portugal. You're meant to be relatively religious countries. At least practice what you preach.

Anyway, it's plain sinful for anyone of religious bend. I've had opportunities with some real hot girls, but I've turned them all down. It hurt but I don't think it's worth the sin. Now I'm forever alone amongst this society of Melbournian leftists and Hedonistic Bogans, but the payoff will be worth.

Because of the Jews, right?

>Be me
>Lost my virginity 2 years ago when I was 20
>chick was a drunk 27 years old
>I was drunk too
>Never seen her before or ever since we had sex
>Friend: lol user, what if you got HIV?
After 2 years, I'm still have this feeling of terror of HIV, but I don't have the balls to go and do a test.
sex is overrated, by the way.

>overrated
Until you stop giving a fuck and just do whatever it is you want to do and realize that most women want that from you and enjoy it so long as they get to orgasm too

But then you banged like 2 girls a total of five times in your life so what the fuck do you know

Almost the same story, but no STDs. Still, not the best thing I did in life.

As a guy who was sexually abused as a child I agree that sex is overrated. That being said I dunno if I'm a virgin or not since I never put the dick in the vagina thing, but I've gotten other things done to me.

Getting girls to spread their legs for you requires a ridiculous amount of energy, in my opinion.
Especially if you're in my situation, and surrounded by girls who are virgins at heart.
But I'm just a low-energy guy, who prefers solitude to begin with, so what do I know? Getting rid the stigmata of virginity is good enough for me.

>18 is the arbitrary cutoff for sexual maturity
>most of these weren't two underaged people like I was when I fucked a grill

Is this the new strain with no cure?