Is Berlin safe to visit?

Is Berlin safe to visit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pzfYPBf0Ozg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not for your flag

It was pretty boring. I didn't get into berghein or whatever it's called.

For now.

Oh vey! Yes! it is really safe, no rapes/murders by the peaceful immigrant community to be sure!

Unironically yes, despite what the Sup Forums virgins say.

t. leaves his mom's basement once in a while.

Lots of hebrews already here, come on over.

most dangerous thing here are the romanian pickpockets and beggars.

Yea I'll take them back to Israel with me
A virgin like me has something to do there alone?

Yeah it'S safe

Yes but avoid the most dangerous place, picture related. Biggest criminal is sitting there everyday.

Monuments (sowjet) and Museums (Art and cold war stuft).
Visit the parliament (needs online reservation).
Eat kebab.
2 days should be enough

holly shit this is the ugliest building I ever saw in my life and I live in Israel
>Eat kebab.
I eat kebab almost every week

Yes but as a kike, you may have to deal with less than friendly antifags. I saw it happen, a bunch of israeli kikes were getting harassed by spaniard commies about muh palestinians around Warschauer Straße.

I think I can fake a greek voice and I look Mediterranean enough
Oh and I can also fake perfect Arab voice and say their swearing to allah perfectly

Then they might mistake you for a rapefugees. I haven't been there for awhile, I don't know if they're still as happy as they say they are about kebabs.

Germans are weird, they're more civil than warm and friendly. They'll let you do your thing as long as you don't jaywalk, litter or throw trash in the wrong type of bin. Go there with friends to have a good time because you won't make German friends. They're super autistic and socially awkward around strangers.

Thank you

Pretty safe, more than Paris

No.

Is Europe safe to visit anymore? Friends just arrived back and said it had turned to shit, friend's child ~10 yo said Paris was full of filthy fucking niggers.

They said they were never going back.

It is safe, just not as enjoyable as it was because of all the niggers, kebabs and gypsies everywhere.
youtube.com/watch?v=pzfYPBf0Ozg
Large cities are nothing more than expensive tourist traps. If you plan to visit, head for smaller cities and the countryside.

strangely enough thats what they said too, of italy in particular

Yeah but its not pretty or fun anymore.
Dont go to the usual shitskin districts and youll be fine.
But if you are really jewish aka look like an Israeli.

Dont. go.

>But if you are really jewish aka look like an Israeli.
>Dont. go.
I could be mistaken as Mediterranean I think but even if not why shouldn't I go?

Plenty of pretty countries, but you anglos always think europe like "berlin,paris,amsterdam,madrid"
Big metropoles are shitholes anywhere on the planet.
Go a bit more rural. Or visit eastern europe.
Europe is a lot safer to travel than the US btw.

>Go a bit more rural. Or visit eastern europe.
exactly the wrong places to a Jew like me to be in

>Paris
I 360'd and walked out after one day. Major dump.

>even if not why shouldn't I go?
Its really not fun anymore.
It stinks. You have to be really careful about your belongings and really there is no german culture left.

Theres a lot more waaaay uglier buildings in berlin.
Fun fact, most of the really really cool buildings were either bombed to shit or destroyed to build shit like pic related.

How would anyone even know you are a jew? If I want to act antisocial and in a way that might embarrass my nation I pretend to be British.

whys that shlomo? afraid the imaginary gas chambers will eat you?

True, sorry. But in the most based and still most european places jews dont have a good standing anyways. YOu know that.
the biggest antisemites ive ever met were austrian farmers / motel owners. Kärnten is so fucking nazi you wouldnt believe.

Netherlands are really pretty too. Coastside is best.

But anyways, the more rural you go the more oldschool euro it gets teh more anti jew they are.

It was always and will always be like that, sorry shlomo.

Btw. I was in Haifa last year, i got black curly hair and i had it grown pretty long, I wore a ponytail but put out the little locks on the side.
Everyone thought I was an orthodox jew, fun times.

Fuck off kike

yes but the only right place is hell

Nope, there's an oven in every home, stfo

Bro, you can spot a jew in 50m distance.
Just like yo ucan spot an arab over that distance.
Its pretty easy if you know what to look for.

Its like you vacation in spain, you see a long ass line for some shitty beach kiosk, you can be 100% sure that 99% of the line are bongs because they love standing in lines.

Or if you see a kid digging bunkers and tunnelsystems in the sand and shit, just constructing in the sand.
Its definatly a german kid.

Yes. Why would you though?

not for a jew, unless you pretend to be an arab depends what you look like

I don't have jew hunting powers.

Any stories of antics you performed to embaress the brits?

Must be my genes then. Just gotta know what to look for. But my grandpa, may he rest in peace, taught me well on that matter. But he didnt hate the jews or commies as much as he hated the chinese, boy did grandpa Hans-Gerhard hate the chinks.
"the yellow danger" is what he always called them.

Nothing that bad. Just drunk or stoned around the place. Always they thought we we were British.

Can't go put at night in the wrong places. With that in mind you might as well go to a slavic country since then you won't see any shit skins and it's 5 times cheaper. But you still shouldn't go out at night. I recommend Poland and Czech Republic. Baltics are okay. Balkans and Ukraine is only if you are a poorfag but make sure are white. If you are not white you will get lynched. As for language most people in big cities will speak English, money is a universal language if your in Ukraine and Balkans.
Don't go to Russia

yes, but why would you want to visit the least german town in Germany?

meh we got chased around by gypsy's but thats because we stole there drugs