Give me ONE reason marijuana should be illegal. Even the people responsible admit it's bullshit...

Give me ONE reason marijuana should be illegal. Even the people responsible admit it's bullshit, and just a tool to arrest blacks and the anti war. You've been fed bullshit propaganda and you've eaten it up for decades. Time to wake up sheeple.

edition.cnn.com/2016/03/23/politics/john-ehrlichman-richard-nixon-drug-war-blacks-hippie/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZSKGA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Archive the shills archive.is/ZSKGA

Conservacucks and drumpf lovers think a plant is going to kill them. Cute.

>archive.is/ZSKGA

> It targets blacks and hippies.

I see nothing wrong with this. Keep it illegal.

Defend this.

That article literally changed my opinion from pro-legalization to strict prohibition.

Good job, op.

>I know the government lied to my face, but I like them more for it.
Sheep.

The others being banned makes marijuana more desirable to blacks / hippies.

Seriously, just stop you're digging yourself a bigger hole.

5 minutes ago I wanted legalization even though I didn't use it.

You've changed my mind through reason and evidence, op.

Tell me more racist cuck.

Oh yeah, I'm the biggest racist in the world. Only the purest bred black studs for my aryan waifu. Give me that BBC daddy. Unng Unng. Fuck me harder daddy, unng unng OWWWWW.

I hope you the police state catches you with an ounce of marijuana and locks your ass up for life with Tyrone so you can learn to love BBC too.

Lowers IQ, it literally turns whites into niggers. Society will collapse.

Stopped reading after OWWWWW

Wow great evidence there

Just think, if you'd never started this thread you would have had one extra voter for legalization the next time it comes up on my local state ballot.

You're the best, op.

I'm really worried now even though whole country is leaning toward legalization I'm sure you will be the deciding factor. Even deep red West Virginia is getting medical marijuana do you really think a nazi keyboard warrior will stop it?

you argument is completely invalid as hemp is literally the same plant but almost without any thc, yet its use is not widespread, why?

Weed reduces productivity.
Productivity is directly responsible for GDP
If you sabotage yourself with weed you are litrially commiting treason.

Because even hemp gets a bad name in America because when redneck idiots hear it they think weed.

I don't care, thb famalam. We'll find something else to pass to target you.

Evidence please.

>Faced with facts
>Lol idc
Sad.

>America
why isnt it used anywhere though
the world isnt limited to america you nigger

>The world isn't limited to America
I'm sorry to break this to you but your country isn't important.

You already changed my mind with facts, op. Everything else has only reinforced my new opinion.

> Sad

Smoke a joint, bud. I hear it cures everything and has literally no negative side-effects.

Give me ONE reason any drug should be illegal.

>he cant refute
kill yourself

>I hear it cures everything and has literally no negative side-effects.
Pretty dumb of you to hate it because of your racist bullshit then.

That's what I thought too, user. Then OP taught me that making drugs illegal makes it easier to target blacks and hippies.

That's the only reason I need.

I love BBC, op. Spend enough time with Tyrone and you'll learn to crave it too.

user, your insecurity is showing again.

Give me ONE good reason why it's wrong to love BBC.

Word.

Becuase it's genetically inferior to white cock, which is just as large (largest cock on earth is on a white man btw)

And by genetically inferior, I mean sickle cell. Niggers litrially have genetic flaws.

>2016+1
>not smoking weed erryday

Unbelievable amounts of money to be made by lawenforcement when they target dealers and black markets. CIA and FBI is running on drugbust money, just a few days ago they shut down the two largest black markets which they had hijacked for weeks to collect information. Tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars just there for the taking.

Also harder drugs are actually terrible and will ruin your life, they might be decriminalized and controlled by the state but should never be legalized outright.

Wow, really? I didn't know that.

Man, you completely changed my mind just now through reason and evidence. Thanks, 'Straya.

If cannabis had all these applications, then why wouldn't all these companies be in favour of legalizing it to capitalize on its uses, because it seems that everyone of these companies would benefit.

thc kills brain cells.