Why are Brits butthurt over this irrelevant meme rock?

Why dont they give it back to Spain?

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.es/20141027/only-6-of-spains-39-eurofighter-planes-can-fly
twitter.com/AnonBabble

british autism knows no borders

I have only ever seen butthurt Spaniards

The brits own it and aren't giving it back
Why would they be butthurt?

cause eternal anglo hates europeans

>Why dont they give it back to Spain?
cuz they dont have to

No no, WE are butthurt. They are just bad people.

Anglo subhumans are autism

fpbp

Angolo maggot detected

co-sovereignty soon my fellow llanitos

wut

98% of Gibraltans don't want to be a part of Spain. Spain would just fuck it up like they have the rest of their shitty ass country. Gib is rightful English clay.

Can't wait for the fence to be locked for good once brexit happens.

They chest-pump for nostalgia against weak nations (Spain and Argentina).

This thread was boring when you made about the Falklands.

I guess it's funny that Britain has made the spics so butthurt, but when you post the same threads twenty times a day, it stops being funny.

Only the spanish are butthurt. Also you do not break peace treaties and ask for land back. Funny how they aren't asking for other land given away in the treaty of utrecht.

Europe could start such a shit fight if everyone started complaining about old treaties

Which is why no one does it I guess
, everyone gained and lost

Because it's effectively a British colony occupied by British people, and it still has some strategic value, I guess. It also allows useless politicians to sound Jingoistic while destroying our country.

Our country is like a billion times better than yours, old chap. Bongistan is a rainy cold island full of creepy pakis, all packed in that shit you call London like fucking tuna in a can. Your women are ugly, you tell yourselves you are white, but in fact you are more like pink. You are fat, your teeth are disgusting, your culture is the opposite of fun, and your lifes are boring and soul killing. This is why you come here you kill yourselves drinking and jumping out the window and taking too much sun, you just can't handle the bueaty of Spain and die. You are like doves.

Because the Britbongs spy/tap on North Africa and Mediterranean from said rock

Literally who cares, Gibraltar's economy has barely any reliance on Spain.

We dint want the rock.
You can have all south of tajon IF you give us the monkeys from the peƱon.

We gave the gibraltarians a vote on this very issue, they wanted to stay British. We are not butthurt. No one here, other than maybe some Daily Mail readers, really care about the rock. We just care that our fellow Brits are able to live their lives as they wish; frequent Spanish flare ups bring this into question, this is met with hostility.

Lol, the butthurt is palpable.

Go masturbate over a Podemos flyer.

Why would they give Spain something which belongs to the UK?

Its the last scrap of what was once a tremendous empire. They'll be butthurt about it but they'll roll over and give it up in a few years.

I'm not butthurt. I was, but then I realized that is just a fucking rock with no impact in my life. If we ever take it back, our politicians wuld make something stupid with it. So there is that.

I'm not furious, I just feel pity for the brits and their shity lifes.

The highest echelon of the world leaders do live in Europe. It's not England though....

Because it's Winston's home.

Nobody in the UK cares about Gibraltar, it's just another overseas territory like the Caymans or Virgin Isles.

This makes no sense. You have our (relatively) wealthy retirees pumping money into your (shit) economy because you have more sun and everything is cheap there. We have masses of your unemployed youth, living 6 to a house, overeducated but happy to be working in Starbucks here for more cash than even a teacher in Spain.

I feel sorry for how hopelessly inadequate your country is in providing a viable future for its citizens.

Yet the Anglo are the buthurt ones

You have a point there. But I can not understand how those faggots go there to do the a job that they could do here. Of course they are going to get less money, but life is cheaper here. Usually the say "I'm going to learn english there" and when they come back they make their post on facebook in english but that's it, usually they can not say 2 fucking sentences without mistakes.

I'll never go to London to wash fucking dishes.

Don't mind my typos I'm not working in Starbucks in London.

Because the jobs don't exist in Spain, you have something like 40% youth unemployment and a stagnating economy. Partly due to your inept government, partly due to EU enforced austerity.

>bunch of lazy cunts
>what is a job
>we wuz moorz n shiet
>shit colonies
>is itself a colony for our scummy tourists
>is being cucked out of a fucking rock
>runs and cries to the EU every time we buttblast you

I've known Spanish people in Britain. They're just looking for jobs aren't they.

I just wish my country would stop it.

It's almost as if there are our people on that meme rock that don't want to be part of dagoland

Location location location.

Pic related

It's been ours now for longer than Spain had even been a country when we took it.

>Gibraltans

Deportation then

Brits live there.

Stop what? Good and no trouble maker people (but dumb) who just want a job?

Didn't they save the turks from being genocided in Cyprus?
Yeah, brits are a scourge upon humanity.

>Didn't they save the turks from being genocided in Cyprus?
no such thing happened
what you mean is that they made Cyprus independent instead of letting Enosis happened

I'd take the luscious rolling hills of England with a bit of rain than the dusty sun-bleached deserts of Spain any day

I'm a brit and I think we should just give it back to Spain or even Morocco, it just seems like such a problem headache for us.

Why dont you fuck off and try to take it? that rock is rightful British clay just like the rest of Europe.

>Our country is like a billion times better than yours, old chap

Your country is full of Spaniards.

>meme

what do you reckon that means?

Spain signed it away to Britain. That's the deal they negotiate and accepted. Spain are the only ones butthurt about it, but that doesn't make Gibraltar any less British.

If they want it they'd have to invade, and I guarantee the British would respond to an invasion of Gibraltar with the same fury as an invasion of the UK mainland. They would fuck everyone's shit up.

The Eternal Anglo secretly dreams of ruling the World once again. Every brit you talk to about Gibraltar has the same robotic stock reply. It's scary how indoctrinated they are.

Such a shame it'll be transformed into a desert by pakis in 50 years.

The world was better when anglos ruled it.

That's not how it works, you idiot. Gibraltar to Spain and spanish colonies in Africa back to Morocco.

The bdoer in Franco era was closed ...why not now?

So fuck American Independence then...

>Can't wait for the fence to be locked for good once brexit happens.

In both the 1967 and 2002 referendums on joint sovereignty with Spain, the people of Gibraltar rejected this outright by a 99% margin.

It will make the new road connection a bit pointless, but it wouldn't be the end of Gibraltar.

Even if the border was closed it would just be a return to pre-EU Spanish attitudes. Nothing will change.

The airport and port still works, so a return to pre-EU

We own it why would we be butthurt?

dont make me laugh

You have to fight Britain and beat them badly if you want your stuff back. Murder and violence is all the understand.

Unless you are non-white.
Then Britain feels guilty and just hands you back your stuff.

They are a strange, schizophrenic people.
I blame the Anglo Saxon admixture in their genetic make-up.

It's like they have this internal struggle about whether they are conquerors or humanists.

>Be Britain
>Colonise a land and fill it with British people
>Say 'sorry, rules of democracy apply now.'

But we didn't colonise Gibraltar. It was signed over by Spain to Britain as part of the peace deal agreed at Utrecht settling the War of the Spanish Succession.

If the Spaniards don't like it they are free to invade.

Just remember that the ground at the base of the rock where the airport lies was kept clear for a reason.

It was the firing line for the guns from the rock which are still there. The only reason you don't see them poking out of the holes in the rock is that we don't want the Spaniards pissing themselves.

That's why they are hidden in the miles of caverns and tunnels of the rock until they are needed.

There is a reason the airport is placed where it is directly parallel across the border. It's so that it acts as a firing strip of clear ground.

Any Spanish troops crossing the airport would be mown down on its killing fields.

What does Catalonia think about your country?

>What does Catalonia think about your country?

Not to support the Spics, but you do realise that "Catalonia" is a meme "country" with about as much reality as Kekistan?

There are other methods.

it's a meme because commies and fascists fought over it

>There are other methods.
Which certainly worked for the 3 IRA terrorists that the SAS shot at the petrol station next to the Gibraltar border, didn't it Paddy?

SHUT, THE FUCK UP YOU DIRTY CUNT

THAT ROCK IS OURS AND YOU ARENT GETTING IT BACK

GO FUCK YOURSELF

Why don't you come take it from us ?

damn why is their grass so green

>Why don't you come take it from us ?

There is a reason the Spaniards just bitch and whine about Gibraltar, but never actually do anything to recover it.

Because they would get fucking destroyed is why.

I would love to see the fuckers try though. It would make the Falklands look like a fucking tea party.

All your men look exactly the same it's freakish

Control of the Mediterranean primarily

Yeah desu, but at least we can roll over and still have the ability to get back up. Amerilard.

>Control of the Mediterranean primarily

Also the Southern end of the rock contains a GCHQ Monitoring station for the Middle East and North Africa.

They're a joke. Tiny Britain would destroy them.

thelocal.es/20141027/only-6-of-spains-39-eurofighter-planes-can-fly

Why don't Yanks just give these irrelevant states back to the Southerners?

>es
Stay mad kid

The South is a contiguous part of the continental U.S.

Because muh union

Because it's our goddamn memerock.

Don't listen to Nigel, he's probably working for Putin

I know the Muslim invaders left Spain centuries ago, but you can still see their mark on the Spanish population today, as Umayyad.

>The South is a contiguous part of the continental U.S.

...and Chickens have wings, but they don't fly like pigeons.

So fucking what if "The South is a contiguous part of the continental U.S." that makes absolutely no fucking difference at all.

If that was the case then why isn't the USA part of fucking Canada or vice versa?

Because we couldn't take them over every time we tried.

Beautiful clay you got there, Anglo-senpai.

Yeh i mean, i'm gona be the first brit to agree with you the place really is shit ATM.
However leave our fucking memerock alone or else my boring, soul killing life, will suddenly find a source of entertainment.

So then Scotland and Ireland's claims for independence are also false?

They're still butthurt from having to give back our tiny irrelevant rock.

Keep talking, we'll make your dreary island and Canada our colony, pal

Ireland is an island and Scotland has a history of being an independent country for more than four war torn years

>What is diplomacy

>But muh contiguous borders 111!!111!1

Murder and Violence is all you understand.
Twice you have started a rebellion, and twice you have lost. The only reason why the Irish Free-state existed was because of diplomacy and democracy: Sinn Fein won most of the seats in Parliament in 1921.

>brits butthurt
>They control the rock
>Gibraltans want to be british
The real question is why is spain so butthurt