You have to admit, she's got a point

You have to admit, she's got a point.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/search?q=retention holster&rlz=1C1GGRV_enAU751AU751&oq=retention holster&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.4355j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Alabama-Coffee_County_Courthouse_Enterprise.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any able bodied man can overpower any woman. Period. That slag would get her shit pushed in.

You stupid faggot this post is from 2014 at the latest. Fuck off mohammad. Bin this whole thread you worthless paki.

>getting this mad over a post on an image board
Sort your shit out faggot. You are embarrassing yourself.

FUCK OFF CUNT

saged
what do you think the strap on the holster does
shit bait

I know that this is bait, but before she'd be even able to tug the gun she'd cop an elbow to her already messed up face.

>the first thing a liberal thinks when ze sees a gun is "I could totally murder everyone right now"
Thy assume everyone thinks the same, this is why they want guns banned.
Prove me wrong.

>I could have disarmed him and shoot around
>implying she would a) even get the weapon off his holster before she's on the floor and b) had managed to release the safety catch in time and c) had not hurt herself shooting d) it's any of her business

She looks and writes like know-it-all stupid cunt. Uppity like the entire song she sings along:
"America, we need to talk. You have a problem and I, as someone who is not part of the problem, will hold up the mirror to you, not judging, just warning because I descend from the heavens above which I by the way deny! All I know is sanity and where I just went is unknown so it has to be insanity!"

two year old shit post

She really doesn't. That holster has retention on it. Depending on how many levels of retention it has, you would need to undo the strap, push a button with your thumb and index finger, and pull it out a certain way to get it out.

Not to mention there are probably some concealed carriers which would rightly ventilate this fear mongering psychopath should she actually follow through with her bullshit"what if"s.

But all those gun battles really get the adrenaline running. More effective than just coffee.

Oh look ... it's the same old thread from early 2016

The police have prob trained for that

No, you're 100% right.

>police carries actual guns
>has a mental crisis
Are bongs really this cucked when it comes to guns?

>be that bitch
>grabs gun
>tries to remove gun from holster
>whyisitnotworking?.jpeg
>oh yeah the hood, duh
>pushes down hood
>wtf its still not working
>oh yeah there's a thumb lever I need to push down first while also pushing hood forward
>duh.gif
>hood is now down
>tries to eject gun from holster
>still not working
>reeeeeee.jpeg
>oh yeah it's a level 3 holster
>pulls back gun to release tension
>eject it from holster
>kills everyone in the place

Mfw she would need to know all that knowledge to take the gun out, as well as quick enough to overpower the man who's been trained in preventing disarms.

Nah, OP. Only way she could get that gun away from him is if she used her feminine wiles to ask "OY GUVNAH COHN I HANL YAH TALLY WHACKUH"

And to do that she'd need to be at least a 5/10.

As we can all see she's a 3, maybe a 4 with beer goggles.

Obvious bait, but I'll bite. That's a retention holster, it has two mechanisms that must be defeated before the pistol can be removed. In addition to the hood that must be pressed down then out if the way, there is an additional retention bit that must be activated by the thumb while drawing on the inside portion of the holster.
t. law enforcement

>*grabs at gun*
>google.com.au/search?q=retention holster&rlz=1C1GGRV_enAU751AU751&oq=retention holster&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.4355j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

she has PARTIAL WEAPONS TRAINING, she should know how to unholster a pistol from the back in one smooth motion, then instantly open fire at all relevant targets before the other cops on beat with him notice

jeez it's like you guys never stepped foot into a dojo or something

>teleports behind you
>nice try kid

yeah it would totally never happen in real life

never not ever

Has a point but never heard of it actually happening.
So her thinking is flawed and wrapped up in dream land of thinking herself to be a hero of some sorts.

>Liberal see's a firearm
>Immediately has a fantasy about assaulting a police officer and using the gun to go on a shooting spree
>claims we have a problem

does this happen in every fucking trial or something

i hope firearm carrying citizens dont defend her useless cunt ass once she gets caught in a robbery or an assault, gets shot at, raped, tortured and laughed at for being a STUPID CUNT who should die or stay in the kitchen and STFU
war is the province of men, stupid cuntbag

She might be right, but that uppity and self-righteous liberal cunt took a picture of that man's gun and posted her inane tirade on the internet. Fuck her.

You know what type of holster all of those different officers were wearing? Because that's some magical fucking shit if you do.

notice the grabbers-shooters were men

She may be right, BUT she may as well underestimate his reflexes

wow french people are a lot more aggressive than they used to be

It's not what we want to hear. Facts get in the way of ideology. Stop it.

From what I read they actually have semi decent gun laws compared to the rest of Europe, make sense.

>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.
>>>/global/rules/7

This is all you need to do when attempting to grasp the liberal mentality. They usually have a problem with social conservative because they are some fucked up variation of sexual deviant, they have problems with guns because they have a weird rage inside they don't trust themselves with, etc.

that's because i googled "man grabs gun"
pic related improves diversity quota

she?

>rules
>rules
>rules

Oh she could have? Bitch, you'd die.

Why is a courthouse in Tennessee flying the flag of Alabama?

Nobody seems to have pointed out that it appears to be a level 3/4 holster. She definitely wouldn't be able to pull that gun on the guy, so really she has no point.

family owns about eight firearms total. Open carry isn't allowed though.

But it doesn't always work.

She's not, those holsters have two locking mechanisms to make it very difficult for someone to take the gun.

That's a level 3, there's no way she is getting that even if he didn't resist.

That courthouse is flying an Alabamian flag, not a Tennessee flag

Yeah her point is she is a retarded cunt

It's the courthouse in Enterprise, Alabama.
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Alabama-Coffee_County_Courthouse_Enterprise.jpg
Makes me wonder if the article's author is an idiot or if the whole thing is fake.

lazy reporter appears to have mixed up their coffee counties

That's the tennessee flag. The 3 stars represent east, middle and west tennessee.

>That's the tennessee
Yes, that's the point. It isn't flying in the photo of the "Tennessee" courthouse, the Alabama flag is.

look at the glasses, look at the hairstyle, look at the way she smugly smiles into the camera....the day of the rope can't come soon enough.

>Makes me wonder if the article's author is an idiot or if the whole thing is fake.
well that screenshot is from Fox News so the former is probably true
it was widely reported so the latter is false

Wtf...I was referring to the picture of the tennessee flag in my other post, is this fake news or just shitty journalism?

It's because Sup Forums used to be something more than just 50 regular posters in sea full of only bait/shill/bot threads
When you look in the catalog there are only 3 genuine threads made by genuine people - everything else is complete shit

It's sad what Sup Forums has become, but yeah, ShariaBlue has to much $$$ and useful idiots plus there are just too many gullible retards that reply to every shill/bait thread

And what point would that be?

Is it that in murica everyone has their coffee run ultimately end in a gun battle?

Or would it be shes mentally unstable enough to visualize taking the firearm and discharging it in a populated area?

Or would it be the attempt to place herself on the moral pedestal after literally visualizing taking the firearm and discharging it in a coffee shop?

>plus there are just too many gullible retards that reply to every shill/bait thread

the only thing more autistic than this womans post is the way pol faggots are so easily baited by it

sexist much?

>Abloobloobloo pol is full of bait threads and shills wash

UK airport police. Same with all the airports in Germany. "Iz crayzee! Iz like America, ya?!? haha" No, Hanz. Airport police in the US dont walk around with MP5s.

That's a level 3 holster, no she couldn't easily disarm him.
>go for the gun
>try to pull it out
>Gun lifts up entire belt
>bitch gets knocked the fuck out by a well placed elbow.

>hehehehehe

>Airport police in the US dont walk around with MP5s.
no they have M16s or whatever that is
jesus have you ever actually left your home town?

>1 post by this ID
>you have to admit, this woman of no familiarity with firearms could seize a handgun from a police retention holster and kill everyone, because ignorant British cunts who have never touched a fucking weapon are harder and more skilled than the best of the SAS

Fuck, but these people are stupid as fucking pigshit.

That's a cop. That's Manhattan.
The "America you have a problem" shit doesn't even actually apply there, they're one of the heaviest gun control areas.

No, she could have reached for the false disconnect on a level three retention holster and got tackled, beaten, and cuffed.
Does she define "partially weapons trained" as in she knows how to turn off a safety and pull a trigger?

At close quarters if she even had a gun the officer would grab the gun and twist their hand either breaking their fingers and hand or forcing them to release the gun.
He would also be directing the muzzle away from yourself and others so if they fire it doesn't hit anyone.
She might get a single round off in the ceiling before she gets arrested for assaulting an officer, resisting arrest, and attempted murder.

haha, safety selector on a handgun. Striker fire my dude is the way to go.

Those are actual cops not TSA airport police. Those dudes probably showed up for a call about a lose nigger or something. TSA are all unarmed

So what's the consensus on manual safeties for CCW? Worth it or not?

Yes

>waaaahhh im a gigantic faggot

This tweet is a really good argument for why all states should allow Concealed Carry. Because of psychopathresses like this.

Could we please have something new to ridicule?

>Woman
>Partially trained in guns
>Disarm and empty mag like a move
>Got a point
Bongs are fucked if they are all this stupid

Depends on the gun, but my rule is no safeties on a double action only semi.

LMAO
>LARPing like she knows CQC
Dude my reaction speed is so goddamn fast the second I felt her gripping my pistol she would have a snapped wrist and be in an arm bar with cuffs being slapped on.

I live in a country where guns are considered so evil you get treated like a fucking pariah when you suggest people should be entitled to own handguns for home defense and even I know there's fucking no way you're pulling a gun out of someone else's level 3 holster. Try it, cunt. You just give him right to elbow you in the face and then arrest your dumb ass.

this

>a woman let alone a british one being capable of using a firearm properly

Top kek

Move out to the country cunt, city cunts are fucking retarded lefties

Yeah, my rule is "no safeties, the only thing they do is be on when you need them off and vice versa." My trigger finger is my safety. That and fully unloading the gun before letting anyone I don't trust touch it.

What the hell do you do for employment out of the country?

I'd love to move out to a burgeoning country town, purchase some land cheap and build but fuck knows what I'd do for a job.

Oh please, what pathetic feminist nonsense. Take this lame old bait to some echo chamber that actually gives a shit.

Fuckoff and sage.

Also, this is in NYC, think, who would be allowed to open carry a gun in one of the most anti-gun city, a telescopic baton which is also a big no-no in that city, and have pants with multiple utility pockets?

Maybe the bitch should take a picture of the guy's upper half frontside, you know, where the badge is usually at.

Virtue signal much?

Fuckoff and sage.

exactly this bitch thinks she's fooking Steven Segal XD bitch ya gonna get your arm broken and spend the rest of your fantasy ridden life behind bars, dumb cunt knows this that's why she's writing and elaborating post hoc, she knows punishment will be quick for her old cunt

For concealed carry? The main "safety" is to have it concealed.
If you're talking about fears of glock legging yourself, you get a good kydex holster and a good dedicated belt. And most importantly, train and practice drawing and reholstering.
A manual safety might be another safety net, but if it's the only thing stopping you from putting a round in your thigh or penis, then you have bigger issues than picking a gun with manual safety vs no manual safety.

>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.
>>>/global/rules/7

If the man was black shed be commending him on his right to protect himself
I hope she never comes back here

You're a Brit, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Working the courthouse is the cushiest gig in American law enforcement outside the precinct, sitting indoors w/ air conditioning and never having to write paper. A Michigan courthouse is likely defended by 10+ gray-haired, high seniority Sheriff's deputies a few years from retired. They're likely wearing older, less secure equipment than the OP and poorer reaction times, both on account of being old farts. Younger officers with good training and modern kit are very unlikely to be disarmed from the holster.