White Britons will be a minority by 2060

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3613682/RIP-Britain-academic-objectivity-Oxford-Professor-DAVID-COLEMAN-one-country-s-population-experts-says-white-Britons-minority-late-2060s-sooner-current-immigration-trends-continue.html

Laugh with me at them

Other urls found in this thread:

xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=1EBw_da7BZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Well, it was nice knowing you bongs.

You are aware the same thing will happen to your countries and sooner right?

lol, the Dutch army ware skirts and are outnumbered by Turks

And it's impossible for the republican's to win an election after 2034, we have more time than you guys

Yes, we know. We have the luxury of space, but it's quickly running out.
Here's to our memories of better times, brothers.

I hope not; I'll be too old by then.

Any chance of revolution before then?
I may be wrong, but it looks to me like if you only kicked out people with sincerely held religious beliefs which tell them to bring harm to nonbelievers, it'd be enough to give you back the majority.

Only in the major shities. My county is 97% white british. And another 1% includes non native whites like Poles.

Stop talking shite.

If enough h-whites read this book Briton will be 100% white in 2060.

xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf

The genocide can't come sooner

please tell me where, I'm packing my stuff atm.

No, not in the major cities you foundation-maths reprobate. Across the entire country, Britons a minority. I'm sick of you apologist weaklings, "LOL doesnt matter if my moribund nation is majority wog if Bumfuckshire remains white so I will kick my feet up x)". You forget that once the cities are forfeit, you'll be next up? Delete your post, you retarded cunt.

Well you have less than 43 years to turn that around. Get cracking.

Isn't this an apt reflection of the world's population Boy, do you people love to live in a bubble. As diplomacy and trade increase, it is only natural for the world's nations to be less homogenized. This is an evolutionary step in mankind's development. Tribalism should be abolished.

If you think that day of machete will not come into you town i have bad news for you.

and what can we do other than relocate to white counties?

It would be fun to watch as eurocuks would be hunted for their skin color in 2050 if this was not so sad.

You can do nothing. Relax and enjoy your ride
youtube.com/watch?v=1EBw_da7BZk

And yet Africa remains black as ever.
Fuck off

Will Russiya take me in?

If you take Islam red pill.

AT this point, I'm surprised that it will take that long.

Let's hope we can overcome the Jewish forces pushing Labour upon our youth, they seek to destroy our country.

I think Farage is beginning to wake up to what's going on from things he has said, hopefully he will come with a new party because UKIP is dead.

>Swiss French
DELET

violent revolution is the only solution, but that's not going to happen, so, see you in the gulags

Good to see that all you fought for in WW2 finally comes to fruition

lol at "czechs" they are fucking gypsies

>White Britons will be a minority by 2060
What's the solution?
Nazbol revolution!

>A*glos
>white
I'm a proud Turk and I'm whiter than these subhumans

Most of the pics posted here are from segregated inner city areas. It'll take some time before the rest of the country is ruined too.

Story behind picture?

>Arabic/Dutch
>2 niggers

150% from Amsterdam.

>the one polish kid in the picture is black
kek

Also who cares if this country becomes non-white, there is no inherent value in being white. The people will still be British

i thought the biggest muslim ghettoes were in a couple of suburbs of rotterdam?

literally anywhere outside of these shitty areas

>spanish

Well, Britbros, I have good news and I have bad news.

The good news is that we're going first. That's right, keep an eye on us to see what happens. Previews are available from our affiliates in South Africa and (forever) Rhodesia.

The bad news is that we're going first, so the only help you'll get from us is the odd expatriate. Sorry, old friend. We had to, uh, return some video tapes. Over here.

the absolute state of the UK
They are more cucked than Germany and almost as much as Sweden, even more in certain areas.

lmao can't wait to see what fucking happens by the time 2030 roles around you cunts already live in a police state and that hasn't stopped the Muslims one iota.

Nah Rotterdam is like the Merseyside, primarily blue collars in general with a rich history of multiculturalism (again similar story with Liverpool -- first port of entry for many foreign labourers).
Naturally, it's more affordable so shitskins are drawn to the city, but Rotterdam has a sizable white, working-class population that don't take shit. Not to mention the labour party has failed the lower class people here so Rotterdam is almost becoming the heart of the right-wing resurgence in the Netherlands.

Amsterdam = London basically, and these niggers are from our version of Camden.
At least, that's assuming Greater London is the largest multicultural hellhole in Britain.

Nothing with it, indians are better then anglos, whitery is shitty meme

except the Establishment, as usual.

Then let's wipe Isreal off the face of planet then

Just the EDL knocking heads haha someone else posted it a few days ago

>Isn't this an apt reflection of the world's population Boy,

No. Apparently you don't know how big the population of China alone is. Dummy dope.

> As diplomacy and trade increase, it is only natural for the world's nations to be less homogenized.

Actually, the opposite is true. As a population becomes more homogenized, trade and diplomacy DECREASE. Diplomacy and trade increasing would require more independent groups you dummy dope.

You don't even have a basic grasp of logic.

>This is an evolutionary step in mankind's development. Tribalism should be abolished.

It's nothing to do with evolution and you're advocating human tribalism you dummy dope.

A fixed global homogeneous population is going to STRUGGLE to evolve unilaterally by the very nature of having to maintain being global and homogenized population.

You dummy dope.

WHY ARE YOU SUCH A DUMMY DOPE?

reap what you sow

It's like a pic of metastatic cancer

>tfw all the bongs and frogs are killing themselves

Great! Lets eat!

Kill the traitors and liberals first.

Actually aren't the major cities already all white minorities? This is saying 50% overall so the cities will be more like 30% white while the rest will be maybe 60% white.

No

Didn't I just read the other day that literally around a third of births in England were to non-English mothers?

Now, to be fair, I don't know how many of that statistic are Irish or Polish mothers, but that sounds dire. Not talking shit, because obviously we in the US are much further down that road, but shouldn't this be...troubling? Even if you cut off all immigration this moment, what will your society look like in thirty years if a third of your births are foreigners and/or shitskins? Not fucking England, I'll say.

Always.

It's really easy to stop this. Whites need to have more kids.

Will this happen? Absolutely not. Whites either don't want kids or only want two, maximum. I would like four but the simple economics of it forces me to be content with the two I already have.

In the USA you get $1000 per child back on your taxes. In the UK you get something like £16 per week in child benefit but NOTHING in tax credits I you earn "too much" which is like £30K or some such joke of a figure.

Now let's also consider how many people having children are like us. How many even care about it over the fashion statement it has become these days? National pride in the UK is almost a criminal offense save for Last Night of the Proms. Anyway that's all I've got on this topic. There is no good conclusion to any western country.

People act like population decline is going to be the end of us.
I'm not sure why the elites are actively trying to replace the falling population with third world immigrants, especially since something like 30-40% of jobs in the coming future are going to be replaced by automation. There will be too few jobs and too many people.

We have too many educated people in the UK as it is because people see uni as a necessary step after college, so much that unis are trying to deter people into other fields depending on what you want to do (I think forensic science was one).

Eventually the population would stabilise along with the job market but at this rate it's going to be mayhem. I'm probably going to aim to leave the UK eventually and it's really upsetting but I'd recommend any other Brit to get into a field which wont be affected by automation and do the same.

Honestly, friendo, it's not even about having more kids. Kids are great, kids are natural, we should have kids. Don't get me wrong there. But the overall problem isn't about having kids.

The overall problem is what prompts your sort of response: we've opened our countries up to people who have no business here simply because someone said it was "good," and now we have to compete with them in a breeding race?

It's not white breeding that's the problem, it's throwing wide the gates to any shitskin who will have seven kids and saying, "LOOK! LOOK HOW TOLERATE I AM!" HOW I DEBASE MYSELF AND DISPOSSESS MY CHILDREN! AM I NOT HE WITH THE MOST VIRTUE?!?"

No deity put is in some zero-sum "he who breeds the most in this geographical location wins!" situation. We chose that. We let it happen. And we could stop it at literally any time we seized the will to do so.