Albinism the final red pill

Hey pol, how much did your schools teach you about albinism? Think (((they)) were lying to you?

I think they were lying bros. I think race doesn't exist.

Other urls found in this thread:

kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

we wuz trump n shiet

u were?

>that filename
kek

>we wuz white people n shit
>still obviously non-white in skull shape.

I like how you put Trump in as a joke, but bottom right isn't an albino either.

They all are albinos, what u were taught about albinos was a big fat lie.

kuow.org/post/albinism-and-me-how-my-genetic-condition-makes-my-ethnicity-invisible

Muh skull

I've got bad news for you, Pajeet, she's no Albibo and it's no coincidence they had her after they arrived in America.

>muh completely unscientific "people with less/different melanin than me are albino cave beasts," the thread
>afuckingain
It is so very obviously exhausting being brown. I honestly don't know why you don't just end it. I mean, if you were good, won't you come back whiter?

Yeah she is, look at her eye deficiency. Youre just a coward who cnat hanlde the truth. Cucked by your own racism. Priceless is the price of your hubris.

Your in my house now.

>race is skin deep
You can see it from their facial shape (nose in particular) that they aren't similar to Euros

Rather like the gollywog saying "I's the massa now," isn't it?

There is no house that you hold, my shitskin friend. The pic you linked made a mockery of your entire position with a typical negroid misunderstanding of a haplogroup.

It appears that you're in my house.

>race exists

Race doesnt exist. Zionist cucked your soul with Hubris, aka pride, aka the father of all sins Goyim.

>Race doesnt exist
lol. I realize you are just baiting now. Have a nice day

It appears your whore mother filed for divorce and ruined your whole broken sad and lonely southern poorfag life. Jerk some more of your hairline away broken home billy.

Btw I had sex with my blue eyed hottie aryan gf last night. Words you will never ugly non chad beta. Not so deep.

Wah wah wah. Cry some more. No cure for whore mother kiddo. Nothing personal.

Bye fraidy cat. Matrix has you Neo. NAzi.

>I realized I hadn't the education to support my premises
>YOUR MOTHER IS A WHORE
>surely you are being the distracted now, my friend
This is really something you should spring out towards the decline of the thread when you've reached the end of your knowledge and its spinning-out. :\ Amateur.

Wah wah wah go get your step dad a beer broken home billy. Enjoy your shitty little life of whore divorce mother. Have fun with that brokeness lonely beta fedora neckbeard faggot.

Please do better next time. The other people pretending to be Indians who argue for an OIT theory are at least entertaining, and the thread gets like 300+ posts.

The obvious problem with you is that you're just not intelligent enough.

I'm not even talking shit, search the archive. If done right, this topic can spin out for quite a while.

But this

>you is albinos
>uuuhhhh SHIT WHAT IS GENETICS IF FUCK YOUR MOTHER

stuff so soon is fail and sage.

You literally couldn't compete with people who shit on the street every day. :(

Your whore mother ruined your life with divorce and you are lashing out. Poor kid. You wont get a crumb from me. Swallow my shit lonely beta bitch.

Why did your mother file for divorce? is she a whore? is a your dad a loser? Rofl. That is your sad broken life. Broken home billy btfo.

>home billy
>conquered by English
>live with English
This is not even a phrase. We better English than you speak, but were never colonized. No excuse.