So when is Trump gonna enact the Christian Travel Ban on Europe? I mean...

So when is Trump gonna enact the Christian Travel Ban on Europe? I mean, I'd support it! We can't let a foreign ideology made by brown people (aka Christianity) destroy our values! They took our jerbs!!!

We can't risk neo-Nazi terrorism, right gentlemen?

Nahhh they won't! Dump is an incompetent, racist, immature, hypocritical poopyhead and needs to be voted out ASAP before he declares war on the Sun or nukes Arkansas.

It is obvious to me at this point that there is no beating Drumpf. He remains 20 steps ahead. Every time I think he is going down, the scenario plays out completely opposite. I honestly have never seen anything like it in my 32 years and have no idea how he does it. It is like he has people inside our Government working for him 24/7 even before he was elected, with the NSA, reading peoples emails, phone calls. Hell, he even has Graham on his side now, and McCain....really wtf?

He did not use executive privilege to block Comey from testifying. I already knew he did not obstruct because Mueller let him go under oath. But he let Comey take the stand and literally hang himself as if he knew exactly what Comey was going to say...he did it on purpose. He even knew Comey leaked to the press before he admitted it. Now Comey has lied under oath and Trump has leverage over him to get him to turn Obama and Clinton in for their crimes. Hell, he even threw Lynch under the bus, pretty much admitted she committed obstruction.

So tell me, how does Drumpf do it? I browse reddit.com/r/politics and I read everyday that Drumpf is guilty as fuck and he will be impeached next week but he keeps BTFO'ing us liberals.

It isn't a ban on muslims traveling, it is a ban on people from certain countries traveling. That those countries are majority shitskin/mudslime is not the reason for the ban. The reason for the ban is the terrorist links that those countries have.

Just because (((you))) call it a "muslim ban" doesn't change the facts. It just means you are parroting propaganda.

>So tell me, how does Drumpf do it?
Real answer: You're accustomed to literally retarded politicians (I wouldn't be surprised if they really had a sub-70 IQ in many cases) who probably can't even tie their own shoes. Trump is a businessman, so he looks like a genius in comparison.

You tell me who's better at chess, a businessman or a retard?

Name me one terrorist who yelled "deus vult" while driving a truck into a crowd of people

>Six people
>March

i cant, but i can name a guy who blew up the regiment square and shot 80 kids on a summer camp six years ago

>blame catholics
>for the actions of baptists

these people truly cannot be saved

Is Mina a new mascot for dems?
Why do they have to keep ruining everything?

>blame Catholics for the actions of a Jewish funded controlled opposition false flag

Hmm

Republicans agree with Westboro and defend their right to protest.
>legitimately nonviolent events
>not one assault or arson
>positive christian values
>muh signs are offensive

>one guy
I could name 20 muslims terrorists from the past few months

We should bomb the Westboro Caliphate.

>catholicism
>Westboro baptist
Kys you stupid communist nigger

Because Westboro baptist church is beheading people, bombing school and parades, and burning journalists alive.

>Catholicism
>associated with a pr*testant church
watch better anime

i agree that shitskin muslims are a million times worse

but user asked for ONE guy

>80 kids

There was 1 kid and the rest where all 17+ and Muslim apologists or muslims working on methods to islamize Europe.

They deserve worse then what they got. He was merciful.

Comparing Isis and WBC is like comparing Brain cancer and getting stung by a bee.

Wow you shitlord, you can't call her an alien, she is an undocumented hero.

Sage nigger