>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU
archive.is/HBNJh
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1500982480951.webm
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40713742
g0fundme.com/savesnopes
zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-24/prominent-democrat-connected-clintons-donated-675000-campaign-deputy-fbi-directors-w
youtube.com/watch?v=NGGACRwYDo8
twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/889617883466153985
cartelcapers.com/blog/andrew-c-finch-named-acting-assistant-attorney-general-antitrust/
twitter.com/24345798654/status/525121669573390336
fbi.gov/about/leadership-and-structure
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

s a r a h
a
r
a
h

While liberals are already claiming victory saying "demographics are destiny", they are missing a crucial detail: Trump's interest in White Immigration

youtube.com/watch?v=Mob-8wN6kpU

Trump and Loyalists like Bannon and Sessions want to increase Immigration for whites. While Blocking immigration from most of the third world. He's interested in replacing the 1965 immigration act with a modified version of the 1924 immigration act which would benefit white immigrants. The whites will probably come from Europe/Anglosphere/Southern Africa when it comes to the country of origin. Instead of Southern/Eastern Europeans being blocked in this modified immigration act. It will target the most third world instead, As they've been flooding the US nonstop since 1965 with little to no success. It could also make immigration numbers shrink from 1 Million to 250,000-500,000 immigration arrivals, Most of which would be from Anglo or European countries. This immigration proposal might completely reverse the demographic downfall of America as the nonwhite birth rate is started to shrink, and since less and less third worlders would arrive the number of nonwhites births will shrink while the US will gain 1% of white growth in America each year because of this Pro-European/Anglo immigration plan. This, Along with the RAISE Act, Mass Deportations of both Illegals and Dreamers and Lowered Taxes could keep America a white majority country.

Related Links:
Sessions Praise of the 1924 Immigration act
archive.is/HBNJh

Pat Dollard's White Majority Project
patdollard.com/fundraiser-for-white-majority-project/

Donald Trump’s Aides Develop Plans to Halve Legal Immigration
breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/

So why is Trump attacking Sessions? I thought grandpa was one of the good guys?

Reminder that it is on Session and Trump's hands when they let this travesty of a witch hunt to go on.

When will Hillary be there proving she didn't colude with Ukraine, Qatar, UAE, SA?

She has one job.

I have no idea what's going on.

Grandpa seems like he's forgotten his meds

>it's all a ruse
>sessions is not doing enough
>sessions is focused on the wrong things
pick one

see Sessions recused himself = Sessions can't go after DNC, CF, HCR.

Is Portubro on suicide watch?

sessions is younger than Trump lad

HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT

WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS???

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1500982480951.webm

The following must happen for me to be ok with the Russia-probe:

"In order to restore public trust in our justice department, I will issue a memorandum, directing the attorney general to examine whether or not any crimes were committed in the following cases.

- The 2012 Benghazi attack
- Operation Fast and Furious
- IRS targeting controversy
- Clinton Foundation–State Department controversy
- Hillary Clinton email controversy

Donald J. Trump"

brave-americanhero.jpg

no no, his points still stand, no one bothers to read them or argue any points.

>no applauds
ONE JOB

lel

Probably that you should kill yourself.

Liberals didnt even get the sarcasm within the witchhunt Barron tweet.

If the desperate commitee is going to testify more people because they touched Russian dressing, Barron could easily be their target.

wtf I love Trump now

>HOL UP

CONSTRUIRE LE MUR

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40713742

Guys

If Multiculturalism doesn't work:

Why does everyone in the West love Los Angeles?

Why are every actor so proud of living there?

Explain this to a swede.

Can't sessions just un-recuse himself

>tfw drinking tons of coffee and redbull to stay up all day to watch Trump BTFO everyone today

sessions should stop with taking niggers properties and weed and focus on clinton foundation and friends.

LA is a shithole full of junkies, homos, posers, and dark people

YES
no
i don't know

g0fundme.com/savesnopes
LOL

Shit, last night was a shit show.
>Evapolack, Toothpaste, and /leftypol/ trifecta attack
>New awoos
>Hating on "anime cats"
>Bitching about Evapolack
This place gets restless, I wish Trump did more rallies. Thankfully one's on tonight!

DAILY GUIDANCE AND PRESS SCHEDULE FOR TUESDAY, JULY 25, 2017

In the morning, President Donald J. Trump will receive his daily intelligence briefing. The President will then meet with National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster. In the afternoon, the President will welcome Prime Minister Saad Hariri of Lebanon. The President will then meet with Prime Minister Hariri. Later in the afternoon, the President will hold a joint press conference with Prime Minister Hariri. The President and First Lady Melania Trump will then depart the White House for Joint Base Andrews, en route to Vienna, Ohio. In the evening, the President and the First Lady will participate in a salute to American heroes. The President and the First Lady will then participate in a Make America Great Again Rally. Later in the evening, the President and the First Lady will depart Vienna, Ohio for Washington, D.C., en route to the White House.

>10:30AM THE PRESIDENT receives his daily intelligence briefing

>11:00AM THE PRESIDENT meets with National Security Advisor H.R. McMaster

>2:00PM THE PRESIDENT welcomes **Prime Minister Saad Hariri of Lebanon

>2:05PM THE PRESIDENT meets with Prime Minister Hariri

>2:20PM THE PRESIDENT participates in an expanded bilateral meeting with Prime Minister Hariri

>2:45PM Out-of-Town Travel Pool Call Time

>3:00PM THE PRESIDENT holds a joint press conference with Prime Minister Hariri

>4:05PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart the White House en route to Joint Base Andrews

>4:25PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Washington, D.C. en route to Vienna, Ohio

>5:25PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive in Vienna, Ohio

>6:00PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in a salute to American heroes

>7:05PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY participate in a Make America Great Again Rally

>8:30PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY depart Vienna, Ohio en route to Washington, D.C

>9:55PM THE PRESIDENT and THE FIRST LADY arrive at the White House

Is that bit about McCabe factual? One more reason to prevent anything other than Healthcare or budget from ever being signed before he gets his picks confirmed.

For future reference so people cannot say I agree with anything Trump says: Trump is in the wrong here, misidentifying the cause of the problem which lies on the senate and, ultimately, on Trump himself. The same number of characters he used to blast Sessions could have been used to tear congress a new one as well.

Come on Trump, I'll make it easy for you, here is your next tweet:

> McCabe is not my choice for FBI, they would be Wray and he's getting stalled. Confirm him or face shutdown.

Amen

>LA is a shithole full of junkies, homos, posers, and dark people

Still every white person in the world loves to go there and take photos of the Hollywood sign.

Why is this?

hopefuly this is right and hes just playing the dems

>Is that bit about McCabe factual?
Yes. It was a donation to a failed campaign of his wife IIRC.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-10-24/prominent-democrat-connected-clintons-donated-675000-campaign-deputy-fbi-directors-w

He can. Recusal is an ethical issue, not a legal one.

But the major screaming from the media will force republicans in congress to appoint independent body to investigate.

>Remember America.
>Be happy you're not these people.

youtube.com/watch?v=NGGACRwYDo8

>The same number of characters he used to blast Sessions could have been used to tear congress a new one as well.

If Sessions can un-recuse himself then those words are needed to uncuck Jeb! Sessions

What book is barron reading?

How did he get appointed acting FBI head? I still don't understand this whole "acting" thing

> who picks the acting director ?
> what's the difference from an acting director from a confirmed one?
> if no difference why confirm them at all, just pick all as acting and bypass senate

>still every white person in the world loves to go there

[citation needed]

Maybe the vapid, self-obsessed ones that spend nearly their entire day on social media (which, granted is probably a lot of us now, regrettably).

I have no desire to visit that shitty state.

i think its one of those books that shows industrial boats and machines and breaks it down to show the inside and how they work.

Actors live in a tiny 1% world in gated communities where they can insulate themselves from any bullshit. The land mass of america means that within the one gigantic city of LA you can have areas and communities completely disconnected from each other.

So you have champagne liberals in Orange County, Hollywood, Beverly hills as the 1%'rs circlejerking about what great lefties they are while the rest of the state lives in near poverty, riots, ghettos, barios, drought.

Then you have young poor lefties usually young women, sometimes boys that get off the bus from the midwest and end up waiting tables forever and possibly selling their holes on the side waiting for their 'big break' and pretending also to be actors. That's the rest of LA along with assorted nogs, wetbacks and korean shopkeepers trying to get by. The image you see on TV is produced polished and spun by lefties and left media to maintain this illusion of tinseltown everywhere. I would not wish living on LA on my worst enemy for normal people. My fairly well off friends from NoCaal middle tech class tried it, ended up window shopping for 300 dollar shoes he couldn't afford all the time as he went under from cost of living. (Thought he would flip properties) He's probablyt homeless these days I have no idea what happened to him.

No one wants to live in Los Angeles that has been to Los Angeles. They want to live in one of the white areas around Los Angeles.

Acting Director is just next in command

Something about vehicles

Don't fall for obvious LARPers. It's merely conjecture.
Chain of command. It's automatic once the position is available.

When the head gets fired it gets replaced by ACTING DIRECTOR. This isn't hard mate. Obviously someone has to lead the ship when they're confirming actual appointee?

So barron will know how to build the 2nd time warp, good.

So do we hate Ukraine now?

is Trump going to avert Jewish Crash

I legitimately think all Jewish assets should be seized to prop up the economy and soften this crash when it happens

>134868736
Wasn't this about when Trump was describing what Islamist extremists are like and what their goals are

I took back one of my meme arrows cuz you ain't getting a (You) faggot

> If Sessions can un-recuse himself then those words are needed to uncuck Jeb! Sessions
OK, let's pretend Sessions just in recused himself. What's his next step?

Quantum Field Theory, Illustrated

can u repeat the question

we hate the eu backed government. they recently sold a shit ton of fertile land to monsanto too. they wanted to push towards the eu and with it gays and multiculti.

LA wasn't that bad when I visited, everyone was really nice, they could somehow tell I was from Texas even though I thought I had no accent

Next in command. Confirmed ones, I believe at least, have more leeway with taking new directsions, decisions, and initiatives while the acting director keeps course largely.

>Trump is actually going to fire Sessions

Un fucking belivable. He's like the only one in the Trump administration that actually believed the horseshit Trump was spewing during the campaign.

Made a big personal sacrifice by being the first big politician to endorse Trump, and leaving a cushy Senate job. Now Trump is deriding him on twitter like some fucking school girl making up fake excuses to fire him...

>Trump values loyalty above all

Trump is the most disloyal piece of shit ever, and he's gonna fire the only guy who believes in the "trump agenda" and is doing his fucking job. He deserves to be impeached if he fires Sessions

This. Sessions took the convenient short-term solution instead of enduring a couple months of MUH RUSSIA reeeeeeing for the sake of the bigger picture.

The Clinton Foundation is a tough case to crack legally, especially since (((Comey))) retroactively gave the precedent that it dindu nuffin in regards to its most damning evidence.

The best remaining angle is the Uranium trading/shady deals in the 90s, which by extension could have exposed Soros' funding of terrorists in the Caucasus. After that, you get into multiple RICO cases that could have absolutely ravaged many core groups of the Globalist cause.

When Sessions recused himself over Russia, he essentially made that line of attack extremely difficult if not impossible in the mid-term.

I respect Sessions for being honorabru, but autistic integrity didn't do jack shit for Ron Paul in 2012, or for Hitler at Dunkirk.

(((regime change)))

Burn away the leakers of DOJ

TRUMP BTFO

I don't know what you mean, that depends on what you mean. The Ukrainian government is awful and corrupt no matter who is in charge. The whole system is corrupt and incompetent. The conflict is the result of Russia not wanting to be encircled though.

If you've lived in a place for a long enough of a streak, you'll have an accent.

this can't be real

Did the Scouts give Trump any merit badges or maybe a bugle

Any good screencaps?

twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/889617883466153985

Well this is neat?

It was so cool to see how the boy scouts loved Trump last night.

Good morning!

>yawn

Fuck off, shill. Sessions deserves the verbal lashing. He was promised to drain the swamp instead he went after weed and your wallet.

No longer can we just be wacky, incompetent goofs, now we have to earn our votes :(

webm version for convenience

Actually it's not.

It's incredibly creepy that this guy took acting classes or hours of his life in order to immitate Trump.

The guy was pushed on the job by the Trump/Ivanka wing, and doesn't actually believe anything on the Trump agenda

>Both from new york
Wow they do the same thing!

Does that mean that McCabe was Comey #2?

Yeah but who picks him? Previous answers lead to believe there is some line of succession but I find it weird because I would expect the whole cabinet to be out with the previous govenment.l leaving nobody in the line.

Take the Acting Assistsnt AG in charge of antitrust ().

> Makan Delrahim has been nominated to head the US Department of Justice’s Antitrust Division.
That's Trump pick

> While awaiting Senate confirmation, Andrew C. Finch, a former DOJ attorney and current Paul Weiss partner, will rejoin the Division and serve as Acting Assistant Attorney General for Antitrust.
That's the acting holding his place. Who names him?

[1] cartelcapers.com/blog/andrew-c-finch-named-acting-assistant-attorney-general-antitrust/

Good morning.

>le hitler saved brits in dunkirk because he wanted peace at that point

There's a group that seems to tickle my balls more than liberal scum, which is necons. Fake conservatives, if you will. They suck Israel's nuts, use Muslims as a scapegoat, even if Muslims are shit, believe in (((civic nationalism))) and use common terms/buzzwords when scapegoating and shilling. Here's a list of these words to help identify the NeoConservative shills that post on Sup Forums.

>Libtard
>Libturd
>Hamasshole
>Lamestream media
>Obongo
>BASED (Reddit garbage)
>Islamofascist
>Killary
>Obummer
>Hitlery

So, what other words do they use?

>It's incredibly creepy that this guy took acting classes or hours of his life in order to immitate Trump
new yorkers all do that bud.

It isn't.

Malta isn't white, Sessions is good on immigration.

Yes, McCabe was deputy director. I'm more interested in what happens to him once Wray is confirmed. I doubt Trump will keep him on the team and let him fall back to deputy.

He can do that without unrecusing. > instead he went after weed and your wallet.
Don't be a liar Malta. Show one case he actually did that instead of "The Hill" speculation and twitter autistic screeching.

The AG office, Danalhd

>Libtard
>Obongo
>>Killary

What's wrong with these?

I'm confused. Acting director is the next person in the chain of command. Comey out, McCabe in, until Trump PICK comes.

Are you asking how McCabe got into the position at FBI to be named acting director? Google says Comey selected him.

original:

twitter.com/24345798654/status/525121669573390336

show me another new yorker that does that...you're full of shit

It's Trump who said he wasn't going after Hillary a day before the election...now he's acting like not going after Hillary is the reason to fire Sessions..fucking retard

Sessions is the only guy in the Trump cabinet who actually believes in ending illegal immigration and is being very proactive about it. That's the most important issue right now, i hope Trump is not big enough retard to pick yet another person who will sabotage his agenda

>libtard
>obongo
>BASED
I use those but I'm not a neocon

Yes but he can't go after the Russia witch hunt. And purging leakers is essential so he can do his Clinton investigation more free.

Its'a me!

I wanta drain your sewar

>Yeah but who picks him? Previous answers lead to believe there is some line of succession but I find it weird because I would expect the whole cabinet to be out with the previous govenment.l leaving nobody in the line.

There is a line of succession, the deputy director assumes the role in the absence of the Director.

fbi.gov/about/leadership-and-structure

That was his role prior to assuming his acting role.

Why does Ted stand like this?

>responding to obvious shilling
Shame on you, anons...