Muslim tries to stab policemen in Spain while screaming "Ala es grande" (allahu akbar) and this is what happened next

Muslim tries to stab policemen in Spain while screaming "Ala es grande" (allahu akbar) and this is what happened next.

Bigger gif: i.gyazo.com/b17edb60a0ea154a9657045096843538.gif

Spanish police can't even use their guns (even if they are being attacked) because that can cause big truble to them.

What a fucking shame.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPERpogSoP0
youtu.be/mJ6EUW0pMLM.
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrera_New_Jersey
youtube.com/watch?v=fqPau6w5Ac8
i.gyazo.com/b17edb60a0ea154a9657045096843538.gif
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
google.es/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/17/australian-woman-justine-damond-shot-dead-by-us-police-in-minneapolis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw

kek

>tfw it's easier for you to run 4 kilometers off to fire a trebuchet than pull out your gun and shoot
what a sad state of affairs

Haha who needs guns when you can decapitate someone with a roadblock?
That was amazing though. Hit him with the sharpest angle as well, followed by his neck scorpioning. That was beyond satisying.
Thanks for sharing the gif.

BASED SPAIN

where was this?

>Spanish police can't even use their guns (even if they are being attacked) because that can cause big truble to them.
That faggot doesn't deserve a bullet. Look how he was ''''attacking them''' , he just stands and looks like he's afraid to attack them. The did the right thing 2bh.
Also how many years in prison can he get?

Looks like either Ceuta o Melilla border crossing

Kek

Wow nice gif. Hopefully he died. If he somehow managed to survive, surely he must have some serious injuries now? Was it a nigger or a sand nigger btw?

They'll probably give him a medal and a massage plus some money for integration. I'm unironically waiting for the ngo's to make the retarded statement of the day.

Do you think throwing a bench might be somewhat legal in England?

Didn't knock him out. They still had to jump on and subdue a violent guy with a knife. Not good for police.

>Spanish police can't even use their guns
They did quite well anyways

That's pretty creative desu.

Well at least he integrated

I'm never amazed at how much more based other countries are compared to us. The UK has the most mocked police force on the planet

Fuck no. If this happened in England all the police present would have been investigated by internal affairs

Will gaijins ever learn?
youtube.com/watch?v=LPERpogSoP0

And the bystander with the barricade would be up on charges of criminal insensitivity.

I see...

jej

Not even mad. Looks like a large crowd in the background. Restraint from fire arms was the correct choice. Use of partition was a clever move for initially disabling/confounding the perp.

Your guys did good.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

That's wasn't bad at all, at least they didn't fuck around just letting the nig chase them, they handled it quick and easy.

Our police can be pretty based, I'll never forget this, it even happened near my house youtu.be/mJ6EUW0pMLM.

Assault benchs are illegal there

we managed to conquer an entire continent full of savages people. that sandnigger was too easy for a few based spaniards to take down without guns.

I bet they had a few tapas and a beer after that.

No they just "find" a him saying something racist in a video a few weeks later.

Don't be a wench... Put down that bench!

Should have curb stomped the fucker.

They removed the funny shit in sasumatas...

I just learn that they are called "new-jerseys" or "jersey barrier".
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrera_New_Jersey
Thanks muricans, this compensate a little the feminism shit.

Melilla

The full video:

youtube.com/watch?v=fqPau6w5Ac8

Good wipe Spain off the face of the Earth

Do you fucks not have batons?

Like really, how cucked are your police spainbros.

Have you even seen the gif? They have batons and guns.

>i.gyazo.com/b17edb60a0ea154a9657045096843538.gif
Motherfucker watched to much Smackdown vs Raw

JOHN CENA

police did fine, there was no need to shoot him or even use batons since that could easily break his skull or arms

So how does your government rationalize paying for gear that they can't justify using?

Makes no sense.

>criminal insensitivity.
I wouldn't be surprised if i see that shit on a newspaper headline.

>break arms or skulls
>some random haji with a death wish

Cuck. People like you are the reason desert niggers want to invade Europe. Your soft pussy is ripe for raping and no one has the balls to fight them off.

Hahahahahha BTFO

I like the ingenuity. Like when that cop ran the fuck over that Mexican. Or when they sent a bomb squad robot to blow up that black.\
>Good on you Spain.

well at least they still floored him
in germany our police would probably lie down and take it
[spoiler]just like mutti thought them[/spoiler]

They can justify using it, it just wasn't necessary in this case.

Are you really replying to that retard?

Criminals will not fear you unless you present a danger to them.

What do you define as necessary? AFTER he's killed a few cops or civilians?

This is the main reason why police in the US will kick your shit in and ask questions later. Innocent people WILL NOT BE HARMED BEFORE THE ATTACKER.

Comply or be clobbered. Abdul there wasn't complying, and over here he'd be eating concrete before you faggots needed 10 police to subdue 1 fucking guy.

Tortilla eating faggot, handle your shit

I'm not sure Santiago would approve of your faggy mentality.

I'd say that was a sweet take down using none lethal force (unless the nigger got his skull fractured)

Show them the wrath of the Inquisition, father

Lethal force is what all criminals should expect and nothing less.

For what value is your police force if they cannot and will not make a terrorist piss his pants?

Spain is obviously full of parking ticket officials, lmao.

Spain is lost bro. Duterte has the right mindset. Kill every last law breaking motherfucker and do it with such fury that no one dare break the law.

*taught

>Lethal force is what all criminals should expect and nothing less.

yeah that would work in a civilized country but not a corrupt 3rd world shithole of trigger happy power tripping fascist like USA.

>. Innocent people WILL NOT BE HARMED BEFORE THE ATTACKER.

Amen brother... when the cop yells "FREEZE", that means (in America) if criminal so much as farts his head is introduced to the cop's ammunition.

I'd rather live in a fascist nation where your safety is guaranteed provided you obey the law, than some 3rd world shithole being invaded by donkey raping boy loving towelheads.

Do you even know where you are, snowflake?

Low energy terrorist tbqh.

>one guy
>small knife
>surrounded by dozens of fit police officers
>enough space for security distance
>can subdue him without using lethal force
>hurr durr why don't you shoot him?
Our police are not trigger-happy fat niggers

>I'd rather live in a fascist nation

you already do....thats why youre seeing more and more unprovoked cop shooting than ever, it's only goign to get worse as people begin to shoot back at the jackboots.

Well Duterte can't run again for another term. it was written on our constitution that presidents only have 1 term. Enjoying every druggies and stoners arrested and shot every chance i get.
hope we get another hitman for president

You meet force with equal force, you fucking paella eating piece of shit.

Better yet, you bring a machete to a knife fight.

If that raghead haji fuck wants to injure or kill an office, you mow his ass down, and figure out what his problem is AFTER.

Where did you drop your balls, pedro?

I expected better of you, Poland.

lmao are those things that heavy or was the perpetrator really weak? I thought these things were empty inside

these are everywhere in where i live. I will consider using one if shit gets bad for me

>UNPROVOKED

My ass. Every fucking nigger that gets laid out did not abide by police order. Comply with the law or be removed from the planet.

Look how well your pussy tactics have fared for Europe. You've literally been invaded by hostile arabs. You still think you know best?

>The UK has the most mocked police force on the planet

Sadly true, because of historical negligence like this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

itt: gringo nigger shows his low is and his power tripping fantasies

>his low is
>is

ARGENTINA IS WHITE GUYS

>except for this dumb nigger

that's what you get for still clinging to your arid desert patches is Africa you dumb cunts, at this point is more of a burden than anything else

>El País

rojos hijos de puta ya irán tergiversando diciendo que el moro dindu nuffin

Just because your fat cops can't even handle a SUSPECT without blowing their magazines doesn't mean they have the right to be judges and executioners. The fact that you are so proud of your citizens (not the niggers) dying from police brutality for petty crimes (or misunderstandings) tells me a lot of the hellhole where you live

Only if it was a muslim, if it was a britbong or polak no one would even rise the issue

I'd rather shoot that Goat-fucker DESU, chance missed, he might get a light sentence and be free to do another stint like that.

>Look how well your muh badass tactics have fared for US. You've literally been invaded by hostile spics. You still think you know best?

man fuck you stupid ass (((americunt)))

you fuckers are bolshevik stupid

I want you to save up some money and tour russia next summer.

because thats how your (((((country)))) is going to look in a decade.

So start studying survival tactics early and get a head start.

AHAHAAHAHAH

Lol way to go spanishbro
this shitskin got conquistador'd

It is irrelevant that he is muslim
Btw that makes him to a non beliver that he tried to kill someone in the name of allah

>making excuses for criminals
>dey dindu nuffin he waz a gud boi he goin to college an sheeit

Suspect? He was running around with a deadly weapon yelling ALLAHU ACKBAR.

Just how clear a threat does he need to be for you to understand he has the intention to harm innocent people? Maybe your mother, your sister, your children. Stabbed to death by some fucking stone aged towelhead that HATES YOUR NATION AND HATES YOU.

You have to be stupid. There's no other explanation how anyone with a sane mind could simply ignore a threat to himself and make excuses for criminals.

Well at least theyd still be better than poland

We're full of globalist snowflakes, just like the cancer that is infecting Europe.

So the Quran is non islamic now?

>Ala es grande
dis mio!

The British police are doing God's work out there.
My mother lost her virginity to a park bench.

>Well at least he integrated
into the ground.

What fucking language is this? Sounds like a retarded spanish

>he's not a REAL MUSLIM
>t. snackbar

Oh, look, it's a 'moderate' muslim.

You moderates do such an amazing fucking job at regulating your psychopaths, dismissing the violent ones, and ignoring the mass murders.

Where in the quran is written that killing innocent people is allowed?

yeah whatever you say tojo hiroshima fuckkshima nagasaki

but when you a car of chechyans speeding behind you better get the fuck out of their way and hope they dont bother wasting their time on you cuz you just may die that day with a bullet in your head.

Everyone's so happy about this but you can't even defeat ETA LOL

Spain is so pathetic.

What good is the fucker alive tho?

Wise use of attack roadblock

jejeje at OP getting cucked out of their shitty bait and everyone praising Spaniards instead

>kurwa
>eternally butthurt about Russia
Checks out.

You would never be allowed to enter Japan, criminal filth. They don't allow jobless convicts into glorious nippon.

now there's a blast from the past

And this, my friends, is what is commonly known as Taqiya. Not surprising cominf from an algerian scum.

It's catalan/valencian so you are not that off

google.es/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/17/australian-woman-justine-damond-shot-dead-by-us-police-in-minneapolis
I'm sure she got shot for shitposting in the land of freedom.

Practice what you preach, don't fucking waste your money on a wall to stop illegals instead of shooting them on sight, your 50% white and dropping situation is more dire than a lunatic with a razor knife