FIRST EVER PRO-WOMEN THREAD ON Sup Forums

ITT: We appreciate girls and apologize for their behavior

I actually never had a problem with girls. Girls are super honest with you. They have 0 scrupels either, so that's fine by me as well because I dont intend to hide anything. You go get the best guy you want and say whatever, I dont care. In fact, mostly girls seem to do have higher empathy in a way if you treat them right and respectfully and normal. They dont go out of their way to fuck you up, in fact they are openly hostile towards you if they dont like you. What more can you want you dumbass? At least she's telling you as clear as day that you dont have a chance.
That behavior can be annoying in the workplace when you are just trying to be professional and get something done and they keep vibing their attitudes off that openly, but whatever.
Guys are much harder to deal with because they constantly need to profile themselves and be the boss and be the guy in charge and make dumbass remarks about stuff that they dont know jackshit about anyway, so it's actually quite dangerous to talk with guys because of how much they bullshit and in the past the whole "fake it till you make it" liar routine men have, has gone into total overdrive.
So I dont see the big issue with women, it's actually men who create bigger problems for me beause of their idiotic competitiveness that most of the times, harms more than it helps because most of the time they are not right about whatever they are talking about and you can barely even joke with them because there is an entire section of men who take any joke personally but if they joke with you, you have to take it.
So there is this constant fight for domination which idiot men dont seem to be consciously aware of or want to acknowledge, which makes it much harder to deal with them than with women. Yes women are on average dumber than men, but not much and they are aware of it. When men are dumb, they try to hide it and then beat you with politics and other bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yAWfK5LEGIg&t=79s&ab_channel=ShiningLight
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kike

I want to fuck her right in the pussy in a respectful manner.

>if you were a boy you'd realize that women arent human and the only respect a woman can have is that which is given to her out of respect for her husband

You expect me to read that pile of crap?

>Girls are super honest with you.

Women aren't people

yes they are, anything you tell them you tell everyone. What could be more honest? You know exactly what you get with women. You just cant treat them like some muh viking warrior honor shit and frankly you shouldnt treat men like that either.
Men however will randomly tell you some retarded shit like super confidently, then tomorrow they do the exact opposite. A woman is too dumb to lie to herself like that, she just follows her biological instincts 100% of the time.
Men are way more fucked up, men are the ones that spread SJW crap that helps other men 0% and themselves 0%.

>that feeling when you like a woman and they're constantly on your mind

how does the vagina-jew do it?

Sage the first thing I say was a jewess holding a sign. Go back to tumblr.

But he is a boy.

If I were a woman I would be doing exactly what I am doing now, because my pursuits in life are objectively worthwhile.

They'll never do a historical drama on Marie Curie because she was a hard working, sensible person and not some sassy negress.

Do you expect anyone to read that?

Tits or get the fuck out

Die already

get out cunt, we don't care about your opinon.

>Girls are super honest
ya blew it

To long, didn't read.

If she were a boy that did that, she would never get laid just like the rest of the betas

>girls are super honest
Stopped reading

>w-wow a woman can be X DESPITE being a woman! W-wow!
>I feel the need to point out the merits of women doing mundane things!
We hate this just as much as being called whores faggot

>inb4 tits or gtfo

>You just cant treat them like some muh viking warrior honor shit and frankly you shouldnt treat men like that either.
You sound like a limp wristed faggot that couldn't keep his word if someone put a gun to your head.

probably some kind of parasite that lives in the pusy. like how you get toxo from cleaning cat turds, I bet women have some similar brain parasite

>when men are dumb they try to hide it
bitch pls

t. cuck thread

youtube.com/watch?v=yAWfK5LEGIg&t=79s&ab_channel=ShiningLight

The Trump vote made me remember that the bulk of women are probably alright.

I won't even read the shit you wrote.
Fuck them, and fuck you too.

>in fact they are openly hostile towards you if they dont like you.

hey there, how are things in bizzaro Earth?

tldr

>if I were a girl

I'd do whatever the fuck I pleased at any given moment because I'd never be held accountable.

tl;dr
Its should be noted that however you feel about women there is no future for our race unless we take back control of our women from (((Hollywood))) propaganda and (((Feminism))) So you better sort yourselves out and get used to interacting with them or we are done

Thank you women for draining on society. Thank you for spreading your cunt for nothing more than material things

How old are you OP