Aus/pol/: Coz one's not enough for you greedy cunts edition

Matt Canavan resigns from Malcolm Turnbull's ministry over Italian citizenship
archive.is/IDR1i

Refugees urged to move on as demolition of Manus Island accommodation begins
archive.is/vdKFU

HIV-positive gay men with undetectable viral load will not transmit virus, Australian-led study finds
archive.is/lw4vj

Murray-Darling Basin Plan: SA Water Minister 'shocked' by upstream revelations
archive.is/oE3xo

NSW commits to Murray-Darling Basin plan, announces inquiry into Four Corners allegations
archive.is/h6moS

Bid to install youth curfew in Alice Springs fails to attract support from councillors
archive.is/au0fF

Mitchell Freeway body in boot: Police charge man with murder
archive.is/xKhzh

An 'extraordinary, ordinary' modern family — mum, baby and transgender dad
archive.is/chBcH

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iQqjUNmnpLY
youtube.com/watch?v=u8KQRMoRRTA
youtu.be/x6SllcxLqNw
youtube.com/watch?v=bMpDkxkwV1c
youtube.com/watch?v=jVSTy9bbvQM
youtu.be/vy32QX5dCM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GAS THE GOOKS

Second for Melbourne

TONI PEPPERONI

Ravioli Ravioli Give Me the Forumuoli

To the goy telling me to apply for dsp again, it's not worth the effort. Like I wish I got dsp but don't want to have to glass a cult to get it, which is what it wouĺd take.
I actually kinda want a job, which is probably not enough but it would nice to be a hunter again.

pseudo, magnesium sulphate and bicarb
plus a blob of magic for that extra goodness

I'm all of a sudden allergic to mozzies lads. What the fuck. Getting huge swollen welts around the bites, worse than a fucking bee sting for fucks sake. Anyone heard of this shit?

I took the first step of not being a NEET and went to tafe for the first time today, ask me anything

how many niggers, indians and chinks are there?

Give a fellow neet some advice. Also what did you do there?

legit all white people

m.youtube.com/watch?v=iQqjUNmnpLY
Man of the hour here, how do you cunts plan to save Australia?

Im doing landscaping, tafe seems pretty piss easy if you actually listen and aren't completely handicapped. Honestly i was so bored of doing nothing i just picked a random course to do that i thought would be half decent.

I tried to give everyone the names of the people specifically undermining this country but usually get ignored.

figures since non-whites can get jobs off their buddies

>listen and aren't completely handicapped.
fuuuuuark there goes my chance

I will watch more documentaries. Read more books. Get /fit/. Learn new things at TAFE. Maybe I will even do Uni someday.

Things are looking up fellas.

well all the indians here usually go to uni or drive taxis

you forgot uber rape

By everyone do you mean the people in this thread or the people in your social circles IRL?

What are your thoughts on write in campaigns, whether it be via physical mail or E-Mail? The Jews are very good at applying organized pressure despite being a small group, think of Sup Forums as a synagogue and e as the Jews

why the fuck would you do tafe and uni? they aren't free unless you're a nig you know

don't you have to do tafe even if you do a trade now days?

depends what you are doing. most trade type jobs that are worth doing yeah id say you'd have to go unless you want to be some shit like a scaffolder

TOOTS ON THE GLASS BARBIE

I've tried to inform the cunts here of people who are specifically committing treason. A few people listen but most can't be fucked.

dont get skitz if you dont sleep!

>drugs
I haven't even had a beer for fucking 6 months
why do you have to make cunts jealous?

what are you doing, every male in my family drinks every day

I am fail

i think you might be a family of alcoholics

That's pretty sad desu, if the people here actually made an effort you could really fix your Cuntry

yeah we are but not the shit type, we all work and we don't beat people up

I remember you. Whats the main guys name again?

it's cultural, don't appropriate

>that pic

is tone back yet ?

>some nonwhite cunt wants to boycott a show for having too many white people in a white country
There are too many of these dumb racist brown shits here.

Guess who's back, back again
Tony's back, tell a friend
Guess who's back,
guess who's back,
guess who's back,
guess who's back
guess who's back
Guess who's back..

>he isn't back though, makes me sad. going to eat an onion

Do you guys like Redgum?
youtube.com/watch?v=u8KQRMoRRTA

CHAPSTICK

you don't need it

Has anyone else had a Jesuit Priest outside their house yelling "masturbator" at them?

nah mate went and bought 1 today

some footy cunts in high school I went to put chap stick in a dude arse and put a broom stick in it, they didn't understand that it was gay

mate I've already said sorry about that, had a bit too much of the barbie that night

no but now i wish i did

I don't know enough to say what autism is or isn't but with schizophrenia, you'll have a weak association between chemical/sensory input and the conscious thought that follows which you then formulate a response based on the conscious thought.
Something primal like seeing a sexy lady and thinking 'yeah I'd bang that' isn't where the disassociation occurs it's in the more recent shit.
The earlier you start disassociating the worse you can get, if it happens before 20 you get those bad cases.
It's got a progression, the start point is "sanity" and the less you insert conscious thought inbetween receiving a message and sending a response the more disassociated that particular response becomes from the conscious thought that you originally used to choose that response.
The antifa type liberal fucking drones are schizo as fuck.
The reason psychoactive drugs can send you schizo after prolonged use is because you're too stoned to even give a fuck about thinking so you just sit there experiencing the chemical input induced by the drug.
People experiencing domestic violence have those associations more or less broken and you substitute conscious thought with entirely social protocol.

we used to it by hooking the hockey sticks
it's only gay if you enjoy it
where'd you get the outfit? you don it well

Some of their songs are a bit abo-wanking for my taste, but they're still good songs.

youtu.be/x6SllcxLqNw

A good example of an association you might have is to imagine something that pisses you off, like our cucked courts.
(Message begin) You see the judge set the rapist free > you comprehend the breaking of the social contract > this induces angry chemical > primal response is smash > (This is where you insert conscious thought) consider viability of primal response, if unviable then articulate to yourself what the rectified situation looks like > formulate pathway to rectofied situation (End message)
Then you send/verbalise/act out the response deemed appropriate.

Repeatedly seeing the judge set the rapist free and repeatedly going through that process builds a strong association between that input, the thought, and the response.
The court is a good example because you have to think harder than something more mundane and everyday.

A remedy prescribed to people with weak disassociation is to verbalise the conscious thought.

You can easily build association in other people, it's what propaganda is all about.
Practice on more docile and low social status people at first. Sooner or later youj'll be able to break people's conditioning really fast in conversation and have them not even know you did it on purpose.

what's the deal with teams sports people loving faggot shit?

yeah they do have a lot of "their land" shit and stolen generation shit but apart from them (pretty sure its just john who gets the bush shit right, the rest seem like city pollie types even though he's the one who became a politician) and stan coster, it's as if no one's been there.
it's either seen as irrelevant or romanticised

I dunno man it's like the way we do things is changing

yeah just did a b&e to get it, but was worth it had a killa wank that night

seems it's always NRL dudes who love it

>tying up priests and leaving them in a closet
should be ashamed of yourself mate

the hard bit is not loving it

You can probably get dildos shaped like the mascots

where'd you all go? you looking for dildos shaped like rabbitohs?

You just fill a chocolate easter bunny with water and freeze it.

A pity. Odd wonky messages aside though, good music.

That was quick you must have a strong association for chocolate and penis

hearing a song that says goyder line in it makes me hard
we need more songs about bit and pieces that we have like yank music has, heaps of their older songs are about going from some obscure little county to some other one
>I think that's cool

how do you clean your bum afterwards?

I lost my virginity to a Red Tulip Easter bunny.

you don't.

dirty sod

The Australian national character is inherently rural.

It's not even just that we need more songs, we need more people listening to them. Songs about the Outback that aren't just three minutes of sucking Aboriginal dick or praising multiculturalism.

That and more songs about the Empire.

>the Empire
What empire?

I'm not disgusted that you got fucked by a rabbit, I'm disgusted that it was Red Tulip.

The one we were in.

Why be focussed on the past?

Also the glorification of rural life is not relevant to the vast majority of Australians.

He stuck it in his red tulips.

fucking oath, farming and mining has been what we've been about the whole time.
as a kid I was force fed slim dusty and patterson, which was cool but they make it seem like Australia is cushy and easy and I kinda get pissed off a bit listening to it now just because I think its too one sided and its not really there anymore. I want songs addressing real issues for now, toxic pt pirie and dry Murrumbidgee, the crippling depression, drought making cunts sell their families lots.
>well whats stopping me
yeah I know.

have a listen to this, it's a city based song by them but it tells it straight
youtube.com/watch?v=bMpDkxkwV1c

>Why be focussed on the past?

The past is what brought us here? It is wrong to ignore our beginnings, and those most similar to us. Besides, what is there to focus on in the future? Further Yankee hegemony? Or Chink hegemony?

>Also the glorification of rural life is not relevant to the vast majority of Australians.

Rural life is a core part of Australian history and identity. You needn't live in the country to feel a connection to it, or recognise its importance in national character.

I dunno, books are overrated. By the way, you are confusing romanticism for glorification, please refrain from criticising art until you are more emotionally mature.

eyyyy

Shit I got served.

hey, there's probably somebody that understands civics better than me: how would I look up proposals for development within the great barrier reef marine park?

I keep seeing normie memes about a hotel there and I wanted to know where the fuck it was, because there's already trading ports up and down it and some tourist spots.

Was it NIMBY douchebags or what? You look at the propaganda and they make out like they're going to build the thing in the middle of the ocean out of sea turtle shells.

>I want songs addressing real issues for now, toxic pt pirie and dry Murrumbidgee, the crippling depression, drought making cunts sell their families lots.

It's not wrong to want that same spirit, that same Australian soul to the music but with greater relevancy. If only I had any manner of talent or artistic ability, I'd make some music.

Also, bloody good song.

On guard, eternally.

I've posted this a few times here, you might like it
>not really the same at all but I like it
youtube.com/watch?v=jVSTy9bbvQM

Singer sounds real Yankee.

Not my cup of tea, but not garbage or anything.

I've thrown two random indians resumes in the bin in the last week. For the amount of unemployed I thought I'd be seeing more variety coming in, but no one else. No work here anyway, and especially not paying cunts this much when they can't even speak proper english to a customer.

what's the business, looking for techie shit and it's going nowhere.

theres almost none of these songs
>well I cant find them
I was looking for come what may by colin buchanan - he used to be on playschool

found this instead
youtu.be/vy32QX5dCM8

anyhow, i'm off.
night fellas

Good night Bruno.