One of the greatest (military) leaders in human history

>one of the greatest (military) leaders in human history
VS
>a bald Jewish banker nobody ever heard of

Guess who won.

Other urls found in this thread:

xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf
youtu.be/miD_mtAEdRs?t=54m27s
cointelegraph.com/news/rothschild-dumps-us-dollar-for-gold-other-currencies-bitcoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Was it the Jew?

xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf

quick rundown please.

Well it wasn't Napoleon, was it?

The fact that you need to guess is an insult!

Nathan Rothschild basically funded the British against Napoleon almost all on his own.

Without him, the British would have floundered against Napoleon on the battlefields of the Iberian peninsula, years before Waterloo.

The Rothschild guy even profited off the Waterloo victory of "his" British troops; he was one of the first to know of the outcome and spread the rumor that Napoleon won so he could buy English bonds cheaply.

French troops were paid for with spoils of war.
English troops were paid for with gold from some Jew's basement.

French troops paid for themselves through their successes.
English troops were some banker's investment.

How do we make money matter less, and valor matter more?

Brits didn't only pay their own troops with banker money they also bribed Russia and the HRE into pursuing multiple wars against France the whole time from the Revolutionary wars to Waterloo, like they used to in the Seven Year's war so they could grab French Overseas territories.

They ended up losing it all as well. Played by the jews.

source? fucking kikes.

goddamn I wish I could do this kind of shit.

>They ended up losing it all as well.
It's so funny how they tried to be the kikes of the world but got outjewed by the actual kikes. They won pretty much every war since they were relevant yet collapsed completely. Even Germany didn't lose as many territories as the victor UK did and Germany capitulated twice

Literally google Nathan Rothschild Napoleon.

Fucking Churchill.

Nathan Mayer Rothschild also armed the French, retard.

>Being this salty
It wasn't only the English that went against the French... Still salty that no one likes you France? Smelly bastards, go wash!

It wouldn't surprise me, but it doesn't change a god damn thing about what I said.

>It wasn't only the English that went against the French...
Nobody said it was.
But it was predominantly the British.

No, germany wanted whole Europe.

No.

>reusing germany memes

youtu.be/miD_mtAEdRs?t=54m27s

go to 54:30

>Guess who won.
the guy who made the most interest, they threw away Napoleon like a cum soaked kleenex the second his usefulness was expired

>The Rothschild guy even profited off the Waterloo victory of "his" British troops; he was one of the first to know of the outcome and spread the rumor that Napoleon won so he could buy English bonds cheaply.

they should have killed him for this even if Metternich wouldn't have liked it, instead they put him in charge of shit and now he's married into the Guelph line with William's child

basic gestalt please.

Napoleon was a manlet, just like Macron and he will be exiled to St Helena and left to drown in his own diarrhea.

It is destiny!

Rothschilds also bought the Hessian mercenaries sent to fight in the American Revolution and look how that turned out.

>

>look how that turned out
You tell me.

cointelegraph.com/news/rothschild-dumps-us-dollar-for-gold-other-currencies-bitcoin