i.imgur.com/qI9fBCO
>Palmyra Jul8
imgur.com/a/TcJPO
>E Ghouta Jul8
i.imgur.com/FrqMjam.jpg
>DeZ Jun 10
i.imgur.com/erzKYcC.jpg

Developments Jul24
*Confirmed: T2,Humaymah captured, SAA controls 150km border with Iraq, 26km to Abu Kamal
>E Ghouta: Truce started on Sunday. clashes continued in areas of Ayn Tarma and Jobar controlled by HTS&allies
>DeZ:SyAF,RuAF hits IS targets in DeZ gov
>Raqqa/CS:40% of Raqqa under SDF control, tiger forces capture Al-Salam Alykom Village (50km to DeZ)
>Hezbollah overrunned HTS positions in many areas in Arsal(region between Syria and Lebanon), militants given choice to be bussed to Idlib
>RuMOD:De-escalation zones to be set up in Homs, East Ghouta, and Idlib
>Idlib city falls 100% under HTS
>Russian, European lawmakers plan to visit Syria by the end of year
>E Lebanon:Large number of rebels deflect to IS
>US drone attacked and killed 15+ Afghan police
>BAGHDAD, TEHRAN BOOST MILITARY, SECURITY COOPERATION. WASHINGTON IS CONCERNED
>Yemen:Houthi missile strike takes out Saudi oil refineries in Yanbu province
>US military sent 1 billion worth light weapons multiple armed groups Iraq including ISIS Al-Qaeda

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XkUWTxWkcCw
nzivnet.com/articles/10569
reuters.com/article/us-afghanistan-blast-idUSKBN1A9067
bbc.com/news/world-asia-40702927
sputniknews.com/asia/201707241055839649-us-increases-surveillance-korean-sub/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-recaptures-villages-en-route-deir-ezzor/
newsweek.com/russian-rapid-forces-arrive-border-ukraine-says-us-hot-war-fears-simmer-641052
archive.is/s6m7d
cnn.com/2017/07/25/asia/taliban-weapons-afghanistan/index.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for SDF capturing DeZ.

DEATH TO AMERICA
DEATH TO ENGLAND
DEATH TO ISRAEL
DEATH TO SAUDI
DEATH TO KURDS
DEATH TO TURKS
DEATH TO UAE
DEATH TO INDIA
DEATH TO FRANCE
DEATH TO BELGIUM
DEATH TO HOLLAND
DEATH TO UKRAINE
DEATH TO CATALONIA
DEATH TO YAHOODI
DEATH TO WAHHABI
DEATH TO MARAKESH
DEATH TO DIRTY SADDAMIST

are you the turk sunni that i talked to a few days earlier ?

Gimme gimme

As Sukhnah WHEN?

>belgium and holland
What did these do to earn a place on the shit list?

Reposting because I really needa brag

>gf humours my interest in SCW
>sends me related articles
>starts reading them
>starts looking at the maps with me
>watched a years worth of southfront to surprise me
>we get mutually excited over gainz now
>she now has a folder of Kurd memes

Feels fucking good comrades

I think he is from Iran, doc.

Idlib when?

Where did the Syrian soldier model come from?

Maybe because we helped bomb in the USA coalition. And the Netherlands has some troops to train Iraqis (KURDS) too.

idk there was a turkish sunni that sported the facist flag

>tu*k
>su*ni
Astaghfirullah. no.

That helicopter looks really barrel bomby

Why though?
I don't understand why European countries get involved in this shit.
Even though militarily it has nearly no impact it's just to get on the shitlist of terrorists it seems

>memeflag
>expects me to tell them appart

Alhamdulillah

Ahmedinajad really does enjoy kissing other men on the mouth

Fill one b17 with bombs and get equal effective destrucion without wasting insane dollars on a bomb

Ah, my shitty OC is spreading, cool.

Because we love to pretend to be important. And we love to suck off our allies. So yeah it's probably to get some good boy points from the USA.

do you think that hassan nasrullah is the father of the mahdi ?

Long may he reign, else we are all fucked

Holland is full of kike sympathisers.
>Belgium
Belgian kurd.

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him carried a banner of Rojava; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Based East Germans helping Syria to combat the Israeli enemy

>Rebel infighting

It's funny

Instead of falling old you should stumble young!

Cheers for the coming peace in Syria! Russia, Syria, Iran, and Hezbollah will defeat America, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, and their demon allies!

how ?

You checky bastard planted your meme flag on her

I see
>Belgian kurd.
Now you know thats not fair. He might be in Belgium but he is still a Kurd.

youtu.be/XkUWTxWkcCw

original?

Gainz for you tovarish

>King Salmon bin Tuna @leithfadel 5 h

>Hezbollah and the Lebanese Army captured Wadi Dhalil Al-Barak, Wadi Kamil, Wadi Hamoudi, Mak'abat Al-Faran, and Al-Baydar

I hop they can clear that pocket soon and redirect those troops to another fronts.

The bongroach was cringy as fuck, when he first showed up nearly every single post he made referenced the kurds, to the point of just being annoying. He was pro-Assad but he would shill for Erdogan all the time, that's how he earned the roach in his name. He claimed to be Lebanese and called himself an "Arab nationalist ba'athist", and loved Saddam. He was an ok guy but he just couldn't let his hatred of the Kurds rest, we didn't need to hear it all the time, but if you called him out on it he would call you a kurd shill. He thought /sg/ was an Arab secret club and that Euros and burgers had no business here, he attacked regulars incessantly and would shit up the thread by arguing with everyone even though most of us are all on the same side. He tried for days to convince everyone Mugabe was based, and he always accused Belgian lawgoy and I of being kurds because we called him out on his shilling for Erdogan and Qatar more than anyone else. We pretty much contributed about 3 quarters of the anger towards the bongroach initially just by baiting him into arguments which ended up with him just attacking flags instead of ideas. It was a glorious thing to watch, and I hope it comes back so we can do it again.

>Get hate for diaspora who absolutely don't represent us
t-thanks man

You think your dick is larger than 3.5"?

who dis

>muh dick
t. tyrone

But making her a Southern belle with those cute little almost-flag-shaped rectangles made her even more cute, right?

>He thought /sg/ was an Arab secret club and that Euros and burgers had no business here
This notion annoys me. Also some burgers seem to have this perception. Just because it's more accepting of those than other threads on Sup Forums does not mean every regular here is actually muslim or arab or whatever.
Fucking collectivist identity politics thinking

>burgershart level of banter
thanks for raising the bar

>Mugabe was based
in a way he was based since he was anti foreign influence in his country
a poor man's gaddafi
>inb4 i'm absorbing the souls of all dead shitposters

There is no Mahdi, there is no Jesus returning, there is no Jewish Messiah. Religion a shit.

Ian Smith was also against foreign influence though.

some may argue that he was the foreign influence if you see what i mean

They look like Republican Guard.

Has the war made Syria a more competent military force?

It seems like to me like the war has given a lot of experience and cleaned up the Syrian - Iran - Lebanese - Russian alliance military capabilities.

SAA seems a lot stronger now than in the past even before war started

>The'Nimr'Tiger @Souria4Syrians 57 min

>Syrian Army liberated Shanin from ISIS #Raqqa

>it's more accepting of those than other threads
i think it's due to the fact that the average /sg/ poster is older and more mature than of the average Sup Forums poster
especially since th T_D surge

They certainly aren't sending naked tank platoons down narrow streets anymore.

>Recently, the existence of a missile manufacturing plant was exposed long distances in the wadi of hell, to which President Asad arrived for a secret visit on 28 of last month (the city of Al-Fitr), which is under full direct control of Iran and has advisors from North Korea and Russia.

>Now it turns out that there is another secret factory in the area known as Sheikh Radwan - "Sheikh Ghadban" located near the city of Msaif - Musayaf in the province of Hama.

>The "new" plant, which was exposed only 25 kilometers from the wadi of hell, is currently also home to the Institute for Research and Development of Unconventional Weapons

>The factory's mission in the Radwan discourse is to manufacture medium-range missiles while the plant in the wadi produces long-range missiles.

>It should be mentioned that Israel's leaders have made public statements threatening that Israel will not allow Iranian missile factories in Syria, since some of the production is intended to be supplied to Hezbollah.

>It seems that Iran not only is not deterred by Israel's threats but is at the height of its efforts to expand the entire advanced weapons manufacturing industry in general and the advanced and precision ballistic missile industry in particular.

>Anyone who thinks that Iran will be satisfied with the production of missiles alone, while all the facilities of the non-conventional weapons research institute are already concentrated in the manufacturing plant, is wrong and can not appreciate Iran's determination to destroy Israel.

>The issue of Iran's missile factories in Syria and Lebanon has already been placed on the table of the heads of the superpowers with a sharp and unambiguous message to the two faces - Israel will not be able to agree that these factories will be productive.

nzivnet.com/articles/10569

is this the cuba crisis zionist version ?

>Operation Orchard

:^)

>A Taliban suicide attacker detonated a car bomb in the western part of Kabul on Monday, killing up to 35 people and wounding more than 40

reuters.com/article/us-afghanistan-blast-idUSKBN1A9067

>At least 26 people have been killed in a bombing in the eastern Pakistani city of Lahore

bbc.com/news/world-asia-40702927

Weaponized combat yeast now!

>US Ramps Up Surveillance as North Korean Sub Continues ‘Unusual Activities’

>"While there are several possible explanations, the most likely is preparations for a test in the near future of an updated Pukguksong-1 [KN-11] submarine-launched ballistic missile or a potentially newer system," wrote North Korea watchdog site 38 North.

sputniknews.com/asia/201707241055839649-us-increases-surveillance-korean-sub/

That's because most of my fellow burgers are absolute retards, like when /ptg/ made memes against us depicting /sg/ as a Pepe wearing a Saudi flag. It's just ignorance

Yeah, you could say so. The SAA is getting a lot of experience in anti-guerrilla and asymetrical warfare since the start of the "rebellion".
I remember reading something a long time ago saying that one of the causes for the SAA to perform poorly in the early stages of the war was because the army was trained basically to confront Israel so they didn't have proper training on the kind of situation that was developing at the moment.
Now, the army got experience from both the war and the russian, hezbollah and iranian training.

>DEATH TO DIRTY SADDAMIST
delet

>implying I'm not just an Italian Diaspora that support Kurdistan's creation
;^))))

>Syrian Army recaptures more villages en route to Deir Ezzor
DAMASCUS, SYRIA (4:20 P.M.) – With the Syrian Army marching on the eastern city of Deir Ezzor, more villages and towns are being liberated amid massive ISIS collapse.

Today, the SAA’ Tiger Forces, backed by tribal fighters, took over Huwayjat Shinan town located to the east of Dalha along the western back of the Euphrates.

Meanwhile, fierce clashes broke out between the Army troops and ISIS militants in Nuzayzah and Rajm as-Sulayman towns; both situated to the east of Salam Alaykum town which was fully recaptures yesterday.
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-recaptures-villages-en-route-deir-ezzor/

>RUSSIAN ARMY ARRIVES AT UKRAINE BORDER AS U.S. FEARS OVER ‘HOT WAR’ SIMMER

>“The organizational and staff structure, the arms and the military equipment that is approaching for reinforcement, indicates that these Russian divisions are striking forces in their essence and are intended for carrying out rapid offensive actions,” he said.

newsweek.com/russian-rapid-forces-arrive-border-ukraine-says-us-hot-war-fears-simmer-641052

Outside of a few exceptions, their officer class had a lot to be desired as well, all the way up to generals.

Archived archive.is/s6m7d

On the other hand smart American flag posters have raised my evaluation of burgers in general, or at least that it's wrong to think of them all as retards
>When Sup Forums shitposters make better PR than the whole of Hollywood

guys quick i need a link to game of thrones episode 2 season 7, the one i watched yesterday was on 123movies was possibly cut in half or some shit, i dont remember stuff from ozzy man reviews halfway through his vid.

praise be untho him

Dead hohol and jewish nazis xd soon I hope.

>Military access agreement
Noice. Did not know about that.

read the books, scrap watching

i remember reading an article saying if they can get through the war the Syrian army would be one of the strongest in the region due to their experience

>Get hate for diaspora who absolutely don't represent us
>who absolutely don't represent us
Hard to say Brusselss doesn't represent your country

>Get defeated in Aleppo
>Take the bus to Idlib
>Get defeated in Idlib
>Take the bus to North Aleppo
>Get defeated in North Aleppo...

This kind of feels like it would make a good children's book. You know, the ones where the same thing happens on each page, but under more and more elaborate settings, like "the old lady that swallowed a fly." Each page will be a new city and a new bus, but each page will also list the previous cities and busses, so each page is getting longer and longer, building up to a climax on the last page which finishes with the rebels getting defeated.

Come on. Don't shit up the thread with this nonsense when there are boards dedicated for this.
You're better than that.

>Hard to say Brusselss doesn't represent your country
Not really my dude
It absolutely doesn't

>The Taliban have received improved weaponry in Afghanistan that appears to have been supplied by the Russian government

cnn.com/2017/07/25/asia/taliban-weapons-afghanistan/index.html

it's the 1980s in reverse

The one on the left got caught with lots of coke on his face
>Meanwhile, fierce clashes broke out between the Army troops and ISIS militants in Nuzayzah and Rajm as-Sulayman towns
Wow, that's quite deep into IS territory, good luck!

phone Serge in Bourj Hammoud and buy the DVD

More dead putin cock holsters comrade :)

sorry but i cant fucking find a good link, also the books here are expensive and i cant find the time to read the books.

This is my favorite one this fucker has done. Take your (you) kurdbot, you earned it.

mate iv been waiting on the next book for 6 years

Won't take it any further, after all last time in Belgium I think I was in 2003 or something, there wasn't almost any niggers and other jolly folk and the only Belgian I knew personally was ~65 y/o grandpa nailing Italian teacher on the Carribean, he was really cool and wise tho

Go to Sup Forums, /r/ or one of the other relevant boards

Why does it seem that, since Tadef, the SAA has been trying to cockblock the kurds from advancing against ISIS and taking more territory?
It's hilarious.

I guess you could say the US started it in Al Tanf

Oh shit, here we go
>"M-mugabe is based g-guise"