Hehe kike on a stick

>hehe kike on a stick
>homophobe you just don't believe in science
>hedges dont talk
>the only explamation for creation is that there was an explosion that came out of nowhere

Why are ayytheists such brainlets

Other urls found in this thread:

xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf
thedamienzone.com/2012/08/17/atheism-as-a-mental-disorder-or-illness-new-studies-say-yes/
youtu.be/7XExjrZxTdk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchenkampf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Nazi_Germany
answersingenesis.org/who-is-god/god-is-good/national-academy-of-science-is-godless-to-the-core-survey/
lhup.edu/~dsimanek/sci_relig.htm
discovery.org/a/10171
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they haven't read this book about the Jews, or they'd realize they'd been Shoa'd.

xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf

Larpfag, why u use that memeflag when Hitler didnt even like Christianity.

Most of the semetic religion followers on here are anti-racist Trump supporters though

Teachers, I guess.

In other news, I think kobolds are adorable and would like to have one as a girlfriend.

I figure this is the best place to mention it as this thread is shit anyway. Can we list them as honorary aryans?

If you are going to make a bot to spam the protocols of the elders of zion you should include other books as well

for

Red Pill me on them.

Oh shit you're not a bot?
If you plan on trying to convince absolute newfags then the protocols are probably a bit too much of a read
Pierce wrote the turner diaries for the very purpose of appealing to those types

Over 90-95% of all of the members of the National Academy of Sciences are atheist/agnostic. Believing in God/religion is for brainlets.

Hitler was an outspoken Catholic. You an idiot or just a lying juden.

This brand of militant atheism that gets offended by people thanking God in public is literally a mental disorder

thedamienzone.com/2012/08/17/atheism-as-a-mental-disorder-or-illness-new-studies-say-yes/

If you spend so much time and effort "fighting" some entity you believe it doesn't exist, there is something wrong with you.

Ever heard about kinder küche kirche, Mongoloid ?

> Hitler was an outspoken Catholic
lol no he wasn't, he put on the facade of being Christian in public to avoid pissing people off or losing any support since Germany at the time was literally 95%+ devout Christian.
In private Hitler didn't like Christianity and viewed it as a religion that promoted weakness and inherently worked against natural law.
Why do you think he appointed people with openly anti-Christian views like Rosenberg to positions of ideological influence?

> Using religion or its sociological influence to manipulate people to your or your society's advantage makes you religious
So was Mussolini Catholic now?

Fucking hell being this dumb and calling others idiots. Burgers I swear to god.

>Hitler was an outspoken Catholic
I mean, the argument that he apperantly was a devout Christian is already wrong, but claiming he was a devout Catholic is just retarded.

Hitler was a pagan. Many people call themselves catholics today who go against their doctrines. Ever heard of Liberation Theology?

As a christian you aren't better.

What about it faggot? Btw I print shit on your countrys flag all the time at work since thats how they make printing paper as disrespect to your shitty country.

Atheists dindu nuffin wrong
dey gud boys

Dunning-Kruger

He wasn't really a pagan either, he basically bordered between deism and being agnostic/atheist but subscribing to philosophical ideals based around the struggle to live, the struggle between the strong and the weak, and some others influenced by Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, some other philosophers, and general German nationalism post-1880 or so.

k

Not only he was pagan, the nazi party had deep links with occultist sects such as the Golden Dawn and their entire symbolic repertoire was filled to the brim with germanic pagan esoteric content. The runes were one of them, then he took the swastika from some asian pagans, and so on. Hitler was a vegetarian animalist, just like there are those animal-worshipping pagans, druidic paganism, shamanism and so on. There's also a nice degree of paganism coming from environmentalist circles, people who proclaim mankind is a cancer that destroys nature, the pagans who can be quite open sometimes about their mother gaia bullshit. Communism also has its pagan relationships, just notice how quick communists are to label something the "gaia initiative" or whatnot. This is paganism, earth-worship, treating the planet as some deity that we are supposedly harming.

Nazi shit was full blown paganism.

Well a lot of the Nazis like Himmler and Rosenberg may have been and the party itself may have had some connections to it but Hitler himself was not.
Hitler didn't worship animals or shit like that, he was just empathetic/compassionate toward them and nature in general, which explains some of the pro-nature protection laws the Nazis passed, and his love of nature probably stems from his philosophy which emphasizes the struggle of nature.
Communism isn't pagan at all and is generally purely materialist and autistically regards religion or stuff related to it even in a metaphorical context.

The good old days, when the pope could tell people to vote for the catholic party and the absolute madmen actually did it

Wrong

> Speech to the Reichstag
Well there you go, why don't you look up some of his quotes about Christianity made in private

Just some other things: Hitler personally ordered the Holy Lance, said to make its wielder invincible, to be relocated from Vienna to IIRC Nürnberg, one of his favourite cities and Nazi stronghold. He also authorized an expedition to the caucasus, asia minor and the middle east even in the middle of the war time to find the holy grail. He certainly held his superstitions. But then again I also remember something about a not realized plan to reinterpret the witch hunts in germany as a persecution of practionioners of the germanic faith, carried out by the jew-infiltrated catholic church. I don't know if Hitler was personally involved in the last one or wether some other party member worked that out, but in genereal neither Nazi beliefs nor Hitlers personal beliefs seem to follow a consistent program

>he thinks particles can't appear out of nowhere
How does it feel to be an uneducated christcuck?

There's a difference between human treatment towards animals and pretty much worshiping them. Did you know some people who get into veganism shit often end up adopting some new age neopagan bullshit? You start with the every human out there tortures animals for fun PETA advertisement and soon end up with animals are sacred, it's just right the next corner. Hitler was openly disturbed by people who ate meat, it triggered him hard, he told some guys he would draw his own blood for them to eat, because they were meat eaters.

There are a lot of people who hide their esoteric, occultist practices by claiming they are so secular and rational and just straight materialists. Take if for what you will but a guy once denounced how to be part of a communist party in here, he had to take part in bizarre practices with candles and say some chants, he did it because he was a total skeptic but left later after it started to disturb him. The Khmer Rouge communists were pretty open about their idealistic rural societies, and they were fierce environmentalists. The links between communism and environmentalism are plentiful, and the links between environmentalism and mother gaia style paganism are even more clear.

A Catholic came up with the Big Bang theory. You went full retard when you actually started trashing science. If you want Christianity to survive another century you're going to have to shift away from magical explanations for the origins of the universe and species.

Ahhh yes the subversive contradictory things we hear second hand that (((coincidently))) were never on record. Totally overrides everything he was recorded saying.

Yeah no. Hitler used religion when it suited him, but according to Speer derided Christianity as weak in private. He admired Islam more, sorry to burst your bubble.

the big bang theory isn't at odds with religion though, before it came into place many people believed the earth always existed, therefore a creator was not necessary

Do you believe Mussolini was a Catholic? According to his speeches he supported the Church and considered it an integral part of Italy and its morality.

Private conversations with inner circle

Vs

Propaganda for public consumption

I don't know anything about mussolini to be frank. Catholicism is an integral part of Italy though.

I'm talking about Christianity, I honk gay was explicit in my post. And I agree that he Big Bang isn't incompatible with religion or even Christianity, just biblical literalism.

second hand testimony presented by someone else

Vs

Recording of the words straight from the horses mouth

>honk gay
Oddly enough, that was "think that" before autocorrect...

>burger intelligence

science is for pussies

>biblical literalism
So what? I hope you don't take people who take everything literally from the Bible seriously. The funniest part is that the secularist bishops like dawkins do this all the time thinking they're so smart, yet they often come across as people who ask questions that a teenager in the stone age already did, they're just unaware of it.

Mussolini was an atheist in private who came from a left-wing ideological background and had an anti-clerical father and a devout Catholic mother and in public claimed to be a Christian/supporter of Christianity since his country was literally over 90 percent Christian and he realized that was the only way to maintain power without pissing people off.
Do you know who else almost mirrors this description exactly?

Source?

shh don't spoil the bait

Cool nonsequitor and all but there's nothing contradictory about an atheist leader saying his catholicism is integral to Italy.

There is something very contradictory however of hitler consistently saying his he won't tolerate attacks on Christianity and how it's the "unshakable moral foundation", having an obsession with christian art, painting christ himself, and retards claiming he hated Christianity.

Historians, Speers, Bormann, and Goebels disagree with your expert opinion.

>your expert opinion.

You mean Hitler's own words. All I did was quote him.

Here's one of his paintings

Wrong hitler got the swastika from a Catholic Church. Stop reiterating stupid shit other Sup Forumslocks have said.

youtu.be/7XExjrZxTdk

Your critical thinking skills are lacking. You believe everything a politician says in public is an expression of their innermost personal beliefs? gtfo. THE top Nazis around Hitler, those most likely to hear his actual beliefs and not the bullshit packaged for public consumption, write unambiguously of his antipathy for Christianity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_views_of_Adolf_Hitler
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirchenkampf
>According to theGoebbels Diaries, Hitler hated Christianity. In an 8 April 1941 entry, Goebbels wrote "He hates Christianity, because it has crippled all that is noble in humanity."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Nazi_Germany
hitler was a fedora.

but he had a softspot for shitlam.

Fucking Amerifats embarrassing our country. I swear to God you don't deserve even that little flag icon.

ah yes, his entire life of devote Christianity, his paintings of Christ before he got into politics, the numerous countless speeches he gave on Christianity and its importance while in power. All just (((pure coincidence))) and completely over ridden by second hand accounts of what he said in private one time. Artists are totally known for painting beautiful scenes of things they hate in their free time.

Your confirmation bias is fucking embarrassing

> politicians don't lie all the time for expediency, to gain power, etc.
answersingenesis.org/who-is-god/god-is-good/national-academy-of-science-is-godless-to-the-core-survey/
lhup.edu/~dsimanek/sci_relig.htm
discovery.org/a/10171

>Artists paint beautiful scenes of things they secretly despise in their free time just to set up an elaborate political ruse decades in the future.

>his paintings of Christ before he got into politics
He was trying to sell kitsch postcards to pay the bills you actual retard. I've painted Jesus more than once, how devout am I?

Holy shit people are finally dropping the "HITLER WAS A GOD-FEARING CHRISTIAN" meme, christkikes have tried so hard to push that bullshit here. So glad it's dying.

Did you know assuming you understand a persons unspoken motives and thought process behind something is the number one sign of cognitive dissonance?

You're arguing against literally hundreds of quotes straight from his mouth proving you wrong with your own personal speculation.

He wasn't a fedora, he was a pantheist.

christainty is an arahamic religeon jewish in nature preaching tolorance and apethy why would hitler of all leaders follow such a religeion?

do you have the quote where he said islam was the better religeon for the soldier spirit?

>do you have the quote where he said islam was the better religeon for the soldier spirit?

yes and I'd even be inclined to agree. Islam creates fanatics willing to blow themselves up at a moments notice over practically nothing. Literally does not contradict him being a Christian.

My speculation, or he words of anyone around him that he felt comfortable enough to speak freely to?

One day you'll realize politicians pay lip service to religion for entirely political and propagandistic reasons, though apparently you won't be swayed by any evidence short of Hitler saying it himself while staring into a video camera.

Hitler was obviously a Buddhist you imbeciles.
Swastika? Hello?
Damn fools.

>My speculation
yes
>or he words of anyone around him that he felt comfortable enough to speak freely to?
meaning second hand accounts by people who personally hated christians which go in direct contradiction of his whole recorded life and his own words.

here's some suggested reading for you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

>though apparently you won't be swayed by any evidence short of Hitler saying it himself while staring into a video camera.
considering I have evidence of Hitler literally saying the contrary himself while staring into a video camera I hope you realize how fucking retarded you are

Again, that's not evidence of his personal beliefs. But you'll probably tell me Donald, Obama, and every president other than Jefferson was a staunch Christian because they told you so during the campaign.

>b-b-b-but hitler said it, and he was certainly an upstanding, trustworthy individual

>why u use that memeflag when Hitler didnt even like Christianity.
This goes out to all "christian" nazis. You can't be a nazi when Jesus was Jewish himself. Would you gas Christ too?

Hypocrites...

>a man telling you his personal beliefs using his mouth to make words is not evidence of his personal beliefs
>now here's another huge nonsequitor

Apply yourself

>have such puny mental capacity that you need to believe some magical space man created the universe and oversees all life
>have no understanding what burden of proof means
>get mad at people that don't believe in magical space man

lel

Next time, at least put forth a little effort in your trolling.

>getting mad someone doesn't believe in his magical space man

YOU JUST PROVED MY POINT, YOU FUCKING TARD

keks all around

>a brown jewish virgin got nailed to some planks so he could open up daddys magic skyland

>this is literally what christians believe

Not even religious but if this is the sum of your understanding of the Bible you should neck yourself without delay.

everything is said was right

>criticism of the Bible is as deep as any teenager can do and already did millennia ago
>bishops of secularism like dawkins are intellectual zeroes who have contributed nothing to society at all
>spend time getting triggered over people who have a religion and fighting something they believe it doesn't exist
>some go as far as creating atheist NGOs that ask for funds, like Atheists United, then complain people donate money to religious institutions
oh boy you guys sure are geniuses

> bishops of secularism like dawkins are intellectual zeroes who have contributed nothing to society at all
He literally invented the concept of memes you ignoramus
> What have secularists/atheists contributed
The Theory of Relativity, Path Integral of Quantum Mechanics, Semiconductors, The concepts fundamental to computation like Turing Machines, the discovery and knowledge of the Neutron, the Theory of Evolution, The Standard Model of Particle Physics, the Von Neumann Architecture, all among others.

WE WUZ KANGZ atheist version

>what is propaganda
Alienating Christians would have been political suicide for Hitler. Even if he was the most ardent anti-christian on earth he still couldn't admit to not liking Christianity for fear of some form of religious rebellion. Hitler wasn't afraid to use blatant propaganda either, which confirms the idea that he would be the sort of person to bend the truth to achieve his political aims. All great leaders through history have done this, for example it's very similar to the behavior of Julius Caesar and his attitude towards greco-roman paganism. He wasn't actually a huge advocate of it but in the public eye he would tell them that he's a devout worshiper of the Roman Gods when in reality he just saw greco-roman religion as a very powerful political tool and little more than that. That hardly diminishes his character, I'm fine with it.

It's quite difficult to find any positive remarks Hitler made about Christianity in any private letters or conversations he had with noteworthy people. The transcriptions of the table talks match Hitler's choice of words and sharp wit he had in public, almost every single quote made in private that is attributed to Hitler reads EXACTLY like something Hitler would say. The only parts you really can't agree with is his stance on Christianity. Just face it; you're an asspained christkike and you just can't accept that Hitler didn't agree with you on your religious beliefs. You get all your "evidence" of the private talks being faked from atheists who want to distance themselves from Hitler for fuck's sake, you really haven't got a leg to stand on. There is no evidence that the Goebbels diaries are faked or that table talks are faked, to the contrary, David Irving attests to their legitimacy.

He didn't invent it he just popularized it. But his work in the fields of genetics and memetics is substantial, that's why it's a shame he wastes his time and reputation arguing against actual retards on a stage.

>hedges dont talk

Wut

Moses and the burning bush you heathen

So you believe in speaking hedges?

So you believe in alien body snatchers?

What? No

>magically
Don't insert your religious beliefs in magical events into the explanation of the universe's origin
>nothing
Is that what they call infinitely dense singularities these days?

I seriously hope you don't really believe anyone who believes in God is just a high functioning retard of sorts. You have no idea how many people you are grossly underestimating with this mentality, and this will actually harm you since they might give you good advice or some kind of help in your life and you'll not get it because you are too narrow minded.

What? No.

You probably don't even know who Richard Feynman, Alan Turing, James Chadwick, Murray Gell-Mann, or Jon Von Neumann are.

Fair enough then, that would be mental

>I seriously hope you don't really believe anyone who believes in God is just a high functioning retard of sorts.
Well I don't think that exactly but they're being somewhat stupid within at least one domain, at least depending on the type of God they believe in. Also don't conflate "belief in God" with your specific type of Christianity, the two aren't the same at all, being a deist is totally different from being some generic Catholic who believes in a personal God.

There is only one recording of hitler in private. You are a fool, they have destroyed all evidence because they do not want people to relate to Hitler. They do not want a christian revival tied to Nazism, so they make it pagan.

Divide and conquer.

>american education

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha