Whites only town set to launch its own digital currency

The currency of white nationalists everywhere?
edition.cnn.com/2017/07/25/africa/whites-only-currency/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/5aGNs
edition.cnn.com/2017/07/25/africa/whites-only-currency/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=s34e2A2opqw
populationpyramid.net/africa/2016/
anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=KnWu4lAKDj0
hooktube.com/watch?v=KnWu4lAKDj0
anonymousconservative.com/blog/tennessee-inmates-get-time-off-for-vasectomies/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Archive or screenshot please archive.is/5aGNs

>complain about mudskins invading Europe
>still won't get the fuck out of Africa

>edition.cnn.com/2017/07/25/africa/whites-only-currency/index.html
why would you do that if youre gonna fuck off from there anyways?

Bump.

>whites-only-currency
Now there's an idea

Sorry man, I don't post often, but will remember for future use.

>complain about mudskins invading Europe
>>still won't get the fuck out of Africa
Eh, south africa was built from the ground up by predominately white dutch (netherlands) settlers. Then the nogs came after stuff was built from all over africa looking for job opportunities etc.
Also how is that even remotely analog to millions of africans and muslims running to europe? They should stay in africa and middle east instead.
Do you have a MD in incorrect comparisons?
More and more i realize all these pro immigration garbage is driven by people who have the intelligence of a gnat, but that people erroneously treat as if they know what they are talking about.

You have to go back.

You should kys

Pfff we are a beach head for when the West comes to its senses and decides to conquer Africa.

You act as if it's a punishment that a very very tiny amount of whites are still in africa. Look what happens when black people tell them to leave and then white people leave.. 50 years later after not doing a damn thing, what was left behind by them is just falling apart.

Niggers are a disaster when left to their own devises, they need white people around to pretend it's their fault they suck, because as soon as white people leave africa, it's very clear how it's the africans themselves that suck ass.

I guess that's why niggers want to be in nations where white people are, a) they get to live in civilized and advanced socieites they are unable to produce by themselves (that is untill they become too many in a city and it goes to hell in a handbasket like back in africa), and more importantly, because then when they do their usual fucked up destructive and detrimental nigger things, they can always blame white people for it!

>edition.cnn.com/2017/07/25/africa/whites-only-currency/index.html

Orania!
My aunty sent my cousin to Orania to get off drugs. It worked.

HEL YE, UAYTE PEEPOLES AR DA DEVIL MAH BRODA

I love you, your efforts are appreciated you beautiful nord

Nations should be for the natives only.

Hahahahahahahaha this is why you are being invaded by Mexico, and Europe by Islam. You want to keep your shit and co-exist and they want to win. Good luck.

Just watch let's say you manage to kick all white south africans out of south africa, first ofcourse niggers will starve like they did in zimbabwe, and give it a few years niggers will be blaming the chinese for why they suck, They're all yours han hahahahah!!!

fucking niggers are so useless

youtube.com/watch?v=s34e2A2opqw

Good job nigger, you and the middle easterners are parasites who are unable to build shit on your own. If whites become minority in europe and in the US you are all completely fucked, civilization will go down with you, your shithole nations ALL of them, are dependent on western technology and inventions and ingenuity. Go look at your infrastructure you pathetic little cunt, you would be NOTHING without us. And the stupid niggers in africa will starve at a level you have never seen before in history and there will be NOTHING ANYONE CAN DO to help them.. This is the ONLY thing you and the middle easterners are going to get when you are a useless subspecies who think they are taking over the world by having 38 children because they don't know how to use a condom.

All it's going to take is 1 right wing government and you will be kicked out of the entirety of europe at record pace, less than 6 months you are all gone. Logistically it has never been easier to toss out millions upon millions of people. When our sympathy runs out the action will be swift and the door will be locked afterwards.

You will learn soon enough that it's not he who laughs first that matters, it's he who laughs last.

> yfw dutch were in SA longer than the Bantu

Unless you're Xhosa diaspora you can fuck right off kike.

>fucking niggers are so useless
Saw this quote yesturday, i find it rather fitting.

When the Yellow man finds an oasis in the desert, he maintains it.
When the Black man encounters an oasis, he turns it into a desert.
When a White man finds a desert, he turns it into an oasis.

>1950 Africa population ~200 million. Famines
>2017 Africa population ~1300 million. Famines
Niggers are projected to be 4.2 billion by 2100 at this trajectory, and do little else. THIS IS WHY THEY STARVE AND ARE POOR, coupled with them being really fucking dumb and having built next to no infrastructure.

These niggers will mass breed untill someone stops shoving food in their mouth. And when left to their own devises they ruin everything others leave behind for them.

>kicked out of the entirety of europe at record pace
>action will be swift and the door will be locked afterwards
Exactly what I'm talking about, US and Europe will fall because you just want to be left alone, and they want to win.

doubt hes a real person

The currency of autists. I wouldn't even care if the black genocide 'white africans', you don't belong in Africa just like blacks and Arabs don't belong in Europe, both should return home and if they refuse to do so, killed.

>Exactly what I'm talking about, US and Europe will fall because you just want to be left alone, and they want to win.
When we are left alone we win. We don't need them whatsoever. They are the one who need us that's why they try to come here.

>want to win
They wouldn't even win even if your retarded hypothetical scenario came true, they would lose even more than they already are because they'd quickly become exactly like the shithole they came from, and this time NOONE to help them or show sympathy for them or anything, they would be 100x more screwed. But i guess in your primitive cerebrum you think that is "winning". That's the mindset that has done the disservice for africans for millenia, their inability to understand cause and effect and especially long term consequences and results. Niggers don't understand what planning is or basic correlations, they are fucked in the head because for millennia they bred for nothing than fucking and eating and sitting on their ass doing nothing. Pic related.

Lol, you think that graph I posted first in is gonna go like that in a up trend when the social system of the West melts down and we don't have no more more for foreign aid? When foreign aid disappears (it will), it will never be back, cuz the survivors of the coming meltdown will be the woke, and the woke know how shit works, and we shall teach the coming generations so they never forget the truth.

But how can they get weapons from the Deep Web?

Everyone, imagine how much they can get PER WEEK if we donate, even less than 5$ how much it will make?

Fuck! Let's do it!

You should be only using gold!

We can trade, every white gets out of Africa if every nigger gets out of Europe.

>lack of uk flag
awb flag inclusion might be questionable, but it is infinitely better than before.

>gib me your money goy
Fuck off
>Portuguese
>Irish
>white

Oh, no that is an Apartheid flag, this is the flag of Orania.

>do you think africans will be allowed to reach that population level especially if the west shuts down
Ofcourse not but it shows the tendency of niggers to nig..

You have two options with niggers 1) leave them alone they'll be around 200 million nogs, living in primitive conditions with no agriculture etc. but they'll have a good time nogging around like they have for millennia.

2) sterilization and birth control to keep niggers at 1-2 kids per family to avoid the stupid niggers starving and increasing their poverty situation. Without this any attempt to build infrastructure etc. is completely irellevant. Since you build something for x population by the time you're done with it they now have x10 population. So you can never get ahead of the poverty and starvation, exactly what you see in africa..

They were starving when there were 200 million, they are starving when there are 1.3 billion. And they can't seem to wrap their heads around why that is.. because all they've done is go.. ah free food, yummy yummy in my tummy, i think i'll fuck my wife.. thus they increase their fucking population and nothing else.

populationpyramid.net/africa/2016/ Behold, the only fucking pyramid niggers ever built. (except the 25th nubian dynasty attempts that look like sandcastles or little tipi pyramids)

It's weird, kind of.

But I wasn't talking about the flag of Orania, rather about Apartheid one. Always wondered why wasn't british flag removed right in 1948.

Hold the line men! In 60 years white will be gearing up for the forced colonization of Africa and the middle east. WW2 will reach it's closing chapters as the Pan White Empire takes the place of the 3rd Reich and inherits the glory of Rome.

A heck of a lot of white South Africans are Brits.
Apartheid couldn't have been sustained if the Boers hadn't catered to them.

Yea, it is. Its supposed to be a white kid rolling up his sleeves, in a "let get some work done" fashion, since they are basically independent from the South African government in services and that sort of thing. As per the British flag thing, I don't know to be honest.

If you back it up with gold it would be god tier,if only digital be sure that if needed they'll pump and dump it.
Dangerous game there,central banks tend to frown upon non regulated currencies,i wish you guys succeed if you retake your country and the west is as nowadays please try to ally with China instead,and then go nuclear,afterwards you can be on your own,but the west as is would be your downfall again.

This.

I left South Africa in 2004, a young boy after seeing my country fall with no one willing or able to stop it. Now I see the same occur in Europe and the greater west, the (((same))) betrayal committed by the (((SAME))) betrayers taking advantage of a non existing guilt. My country was the rehearsal, yours is the main act.

The readiness is all.

How can you be guilty for that which is beyond your control?
Do you know what falls within the realm of your control?

They say an expert has spent around 10 000 hours on his craft to become an expert. How many hours have you spent working on yourself?

How can you be secure if you are yet manipulable?
How can be secure when you fear?
All fear serves the ego crutch. Justifies not taking the red pill.

Death comes for us all, know it, embrace it, lose fear of it.

Understand the interface between the self and the environment. Learn the truth in western folklore, medusa mythology.
That which we build influences our behavior. That which we build first exists in our minds.
Know where you are, change your environment to get you where you want to be.

Chose attachments in spite of the pain of loss. Only the dead are unattached.

Spirituality is only incorrectly categorized perspective, designed to remove attachment to your ancestry and what they built for you to carry on.

Awareness
Acceptance
Action
Accumulation of information
Rinse and repeat in the light of traction.

Orania is growing pretty quick. Last I checked they only had 900 people.

I've seen this gif multiple times, yet I still can't get me some good context.

And it wasn't, in the end. And brits... they weren't best buddies with afrikaners, in fact they opposed the regime right from the start.

You have to go back

SA belongs to white dutch who carved it out from a hellhole into something incredible. Telling those whites to leave their home is nonsense.

Your pic was an amazing read. Thanks for sharing.
Here's a good one too.

Jip, aparently they are starting a University as well and are hoping to become a city at some point. Exciting stuff.

Oh that would be so perfect.

Won't nogs just invade it at some point? And if turns into a city, how do you deal with manpower demand? Whites are expensive.

teachme more o wise south african man

Whites in South African nations have pretty consistently shown themselves to be worth ten blacks each.

I agree with you 100%, there is no escaping logic.

Niggs are an r-selected race (exactly due to the environmental pressure of their original environment, like the peace corp pic explains in the end)

anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory-2/

I love how you people like to forget about the based Egyptians. C'mon now.

Industrial demand for nogs will kick in at some point anyway. Hell, that's how they first ended up in SA.

Egyptians aren't black lmao.

They'll try something at some point I suppose, but you can't let a possible challenge keep you from success. As per the price of man power, sure I suppose, but they'll just grow more slowly. Better that way I think.

Egyptians aren't black. They are Arabs mixed with other Mediterranean peoples.

40% of white South Africans are Brits so having a white regime that doesn't at least try to include them wouldn't last a year. Also Brits were neutral on South Africa, it was Russian funding every far left a Millitant leftist movements in Russia to kick the colonialists out

Maybe the rainbow nation will embrace equality and permit whites murdering and mutilating settlers in areas they claim for their race the same way blacks murder white farmers.

Otherwise, barring blacks being deterred by such a white environment, the place will probably get swamped eventually.

>digital currency
I hope you enjoy when (((hackers))) disappear with your savings.

youtube.com/watch?v=KnWu4lAKDj0

it was a good prank

Other than for farming they don't use nogs. Even for menial labor like garbage collection. Unlike the rest of SA it doesn't use nog labor and it a self-reliant community.
Should go out there again. Nice place.

>it was Russian funding every far left a Millitant leftist movements
So did CIA, now what?

>to kick the colonialists out
South Africa wasn't even a colony at this point.

Sounds great, but city ambitions would inevitably bring their doom, due to nature of industrial civilization. I hope they'll stay out of that.

>So did CIA, now what?
Nah CIA was helping the Apartheid government.

>CNN
>whites only.

Pffffffff. What the fuck ever.
Orania is for afrikaner. Not just whites.
Anybody can stay they want to.

Honestly, that's hard to believe.

>not available in your country

You can say a thing as much as you want so (You) feel better, but that doesn't make it true LOL

Just admit that there's ONE society of blacks that was successful just like there are black in developed nations that contribute instead of nogging it up.

Dude, Afrikaners are white, you a bit slow on the uptake?

>cops hid in the back of dump truck
>drive around black city
>Niggers nog
>throw rocks at truck
>4 cops pop up and unload on dumb niggers for assaulting the white driver with rocks

>You can say a thing as much as you want so (You) feel better, but that doesn't make it true LOL

backatcha mate

>Just admit that there's ONE society of blacks that was successful just like there are black in developed nations that contribute instead of nogging it up.

I never denied it lol. I do deny that those blacks were Egyptian.

How to deal with savages 101 - The Tape Course

Question, do white Americans not belong in the USA? Do white Australians not belong in Australia? Both of these were inhabited by a different race before Europeans settled there, South Africa was empty. What makes you say that the Afrikaners do not belong there while your fat lard ass sits in America?

That's how Soviet Union portrayed it toget blacks to rise up for 'independence', Henry Kissinger supported both apartheid and Rhodesia, Russia fucks everything up as always

hooktube.com/watch?v=KnWu4lAKDj0

here you go m8

yeah, they really ought to stay a rural town with tourism, although they could use a rugby team or a few more shops.

What's interesting about this graph is when you compare it to malaria deaths. Maybe we just need to stop trying to treat malaria?

I'm actually amazed they haven't already. What's stopping them? Laziness? I imagine Orania is far from any city if that's the case.

I did my best not to laugh but that's fucking hilarious.

Overcome the numerical advantage by making the enemy think that there could be a bunch of you with shotguns hiding literally anywhere.

Cool. How's Kleinfontein and Balmoral doing?

>get rich
>take 23andme
>2% Jew
>get jewed

Inb4

Anybody else here find the orange Dutch flag to be more attractive than the supid red one?

you're a hero.

Well that's leftist empire for you, what'd you expect?

Apparently, it is a remote place with no nigs around. But when they completely sack Cape, they'll come to Orania.

comfy AF

kleinfontein outside klerksdorp? its dead. was a mining town, mines has closed down.

They should grow their population by importing white nationalist. If they can boom that population up to 10,000 then they can tell the government to fuck off and secretly conspire to keep the city white only.
>grantee they could easily reach 100k people by 2050 if they went full NatSoc in secret but put on a façade of being nice guys.

>settlers

Oh that's rich. Yeah they peacefully settled in South Africa and lived happily with the native populations instead of exploiting them.

When shit melts down and foreign aid stops you can bet your ass that will happen. For now you should be trying to get more places to do this:
anonymousconservative.com/blog/tennessee-inmates-get-time-off-for-vasectomies/

And pic related is the comments.

its a shame Sup Forums isn't fully aware of how blockchain and crypto currencies actually work and what service they can provide

i firmly believe crypto like BTC is going to be what forever topples the cancerous jewry and usury we see across the world.

Want to stop white genocide? want to crush the welfare state and communists? push adoption of crypto.

Majority yes. And ib being Afrikaans they attract whites.
But nowhere in their constitution do they discriminate against colour ir ethnicity.
Everybody is welcome.
I've seen coloureds in Orania.

Just look at em "stealing all da resources".

No not really, Europeans belong in Europe, like Asians belong in Asia, the Asians were true nationalist and stayed in their own countries while Europeans spread out and conquered others, the difference is the the natives were genocided in Australia and America. So none of us really belong in America, australia or South Africa, the Bantu blacks don't really belong in South Africa either though